Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Some Nigerian Girls/women Are Desparate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nigerian Girls/women Are Desparate (746 Views)

11 Things Nigerian Girls/women Love Besides Money / 10 Rapid Ways & Tricks To Attract Girls/women / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigerian Girls/women Are Desparate by moonraker(m): 1:30am On Feb 05, 2011
Hello NLers

I sincerely hope that this thread finds everyone in good health!!!!

I was having a converation with a female friend of mine and she was

filling me in on the happenings on how desparate the women in nigeria are.

Actually, its started with the explaination on why she wouldnt get

married to her age mate becos, most of them have been known to be unserious.

then it moved to the section of the Desparation of Nigerian women to get married

when they get to the age of 28 after they have finished playing ard

P.S  This is all coming from a nigerian lady who is 24 and abt to get married.

she gave real life situations of women going as far as charming men and ofcourse

the end result is that the said guy is jazzed and then marrys the said girl.

in conclusion to my friends talk, she warned me to be careful of nigerian ladies becos

they well, they are unpredictable,

This gets beta, last week, i got a call from a complete stranger procliaming to love me

and asked if i had a girlfriend. how did she get my number?? she took my sisters phone and frapped the number!

i can go on and on but really, what is wrong with these nigeria women of nowadays??

i mean, these women are surpose to be our own,  now, one would have to think twice before going into

a relationship becos you dont know where shes coming frm and where she has been!!! whether she had

abortions or has a child etc etc

Note: I am not dissing anyone. i am only sharing my findings on here,
Re: Some Nigerian Girls/women Are Desparate by MrOrton: 1:42am On Feb 05, 2011
Yeah You've gotta point there,
But do you know the funny fin? - A lotta them are present right here on NL. angry

Ever heard of The NL FM??

******Now Better get outta here before they meet you here******  wink
Re: Some Nigerian Girls/women Are Desparate by sweetypie4(f): 1:54am On Feb 05, 2011
I think Nigerian lady will introduced to Free dating in online so they will not become a desperate one.cause in online Free Dating they have a lot of choices.
Re: Some Nigerian Girls/women Are Desparate by MrOrton: 1:59am On Feb 05, 2011
^
^
Bloody Spammer!!
Re: Some Nigerian Girls/women Are Desparate by moonraker(m): 2:02am On Feb 05, 2011
@ Mr_orton

What is NL FM??
Re: Some Nigerian Girls/women Are Desparate by MrOrton: 2:31am On Feb 05, 2011
Re: Some Nigerian Girls/women Are Desparate by Mobinga: 2:58am On Feb 05, 2011
Re: Some Nigerian Girls/women Are Desparate by iice(f): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2011
@Topic
Na today? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Best Ways To Re-ignite Passion In Reunited Relationships / Will You Accept A Marriage Counsel From An Advisor Who Had Never Married Before? / close this acct Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.