Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study (20699 Views)

Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos / Igbo Cultural wedding In China by the Chinese; see video / Nigeria’s Population To Reach 543 Million In 2050 — Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by Igbojihadist: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
kendrick9:

Who wants to be 102?
By that time Na you go dey beg death make e come
hahahahahahahahahahaha nawa oh make we dey look nah
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by Igbojihadist: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lamasta:

Vision 2020 has entered bush
am telling u boss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by blakkydikky(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin,,rubbish,, so China no go born pikin again abi,,unless war happen between China and USA,,so USA go wipe 70% of them out
....and China will be looking like mumu?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
EyezofGod12post=91743722:
OK,

Bro. I'm sorry for being rude tho .
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by osazuwa23: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
it most likerly be north and south nigeria unless the united nations allow nigerians to fight each other which they most likely will. Nigeria will have split into kore then three nations
OUTLAWwizard:
I doubt if the entity called Nigeria would still exist by then
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by osazuwa23: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
you forgot baby factory in the east. i heard calabar girls can knack
moorevic:
why won't we since the north keeps breeding like pigs
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by blakkydikky(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Johnandv:
This is why we need Biafra now more than ever so as to run away from the impending suffering of One Nigeria. The almajiris up North breed children like rabbits just like those Azizats, Shameelats, Afonjalats Muslims of the SW who breed bastards like no man's business. Biafrans only bear the number of children they can train but not the case in North and SW.
....yes,oooo. Like the ones you are breeding in your baby's factory.
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by Heavensent01(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Johnandv:

Shut up Igbos don't bear more than 4 kids. Yoruba breed like Pigeon everywhere. That's why an Igbo man can only have a child when he is married but all those Azizats and Afonjalats of Yoruba Land would have had like 3 bastards before settling down in marriage.

continue deceiving yourself. Igbo birth like Ram

did Flavour pay bride price of the Igbo girls he impregnated? no be slavery una dey use una ladies dey do

used them to acquire wealth then denied them from property entitlement
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by Heavensent01(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
jagorinho:

......that your same friend fit come online dey bash northerners giving birth to many children. is that not hypocrisy? like I always say, till eternity, easterners will never see anything wrong with them but we are doing the Lord's work to make their inadequacies known to them.

Igbo hate the truth, anyone hitting their flat head with the truth is their enemy
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by Eva165: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
Storey

Check in here if ur looking For where to earn some income

https://www.webtalk.co/6929402

Register and Thank me latta but is not get rich quick stuffs but you must earn real cash
Make sure you complete your profile to 100%
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by osazuwa23: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
it true majority of the west african i meet are majority nigerian
Myself2:
FAT LIE
Even the much touted 200 million population na audio, overinflated stuff
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by kolade560: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Johnandv:
This is why we need Biafra now more than ever so as to run away from the impending suffering of One Nigeria. The almajiris up North breed children like rabbits just like those Azizats, Shameelats, Afonjalats Muslims of the SW who breed bastards like no man's business. Biafrans only bear the number of children they can train but not the case in North and SW.

Another butt licker of Nnamdi KANU spotted.
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by Johnandv: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
kolade560:

Another butt licker of Nnamdi KANU spotted.
Na your own I wan lick before?
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by Johnandv: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Heavensent01:

continue deceiving yourself. Igbo birth like Ram

did Flavour pay bride price of the Igbo girls he impregnated? no be slavery una dey use una ladies dey do

used them to acquire wealth then denied them from property entitlement

Slavery kwa?? Keep fooling yourself.
Wizkid has more bastard children than any musician in Nigeria same goes for Davido. Highly irresponsible yorubas.

Psquare had their kids with one woman and in marriage. But Yoruba will impregnate 6differdnt girls and marry 5 others. Look at Fela. Tufiakwa! Lose people.
Is it because y'all are not circumcised or what??
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by Johnandv: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
blakkydikky:
....yes,oooo. [s]Like the ones you are breeding in your baby's factory[/s].
Just say yes oh and move on, we are not almajiris like the ones in Osun and Ekiti states
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by Heavensent01(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Johnandv:

Slavery kwa?? Keep fooling yourself.
Wizkid has more bastard children than any musician in Nigeria same goes for Davido. Highly irresponsible yorubas.

Psquare had their kids with one woman and in marriage. But Yoruba will impregnate 6differdnt girls and marry 5 others. Look at Fela. Tufiakwa! Lose people.
Is it because y'all are not circumcised or what??

Chioma your sister is one of the davido bastard mother, are you saying Igbo girls are cheap?

you're just disgracing your kinsmen, the same peter you abuse for marrying Lola is the one you're using to chest beat now grin

your brain should be formatted and restart again
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by Ghozky(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
By 2100, 80 years to come, things will change and Nigeria won't be the same. Maybe it will be divided into four or more countries.

Prof, I don't agree with your study.
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
I probably b an old man living in my mansion with two beautiful young nurses cleaning up my ass, balls nd shit grin
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by osazuwa23: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
lol i think it the eating of to much kola nut which messes up the head shape which makes it flat grin
Heavensent01:

Igbo hate the truth, anyone hitting their flat head with the truth is their enemy
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by Tunde835(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
Johnandv:
When will u learn 2 either say something sensible or shut up nd stop spilling trash wen did u hear yoruba people breeding more dan enough children like d almajiris u always trying 2 degrade other people
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by osazuwa23: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
you fuys really due need biafra your dialects aee going exstinct and i notice most igbos kids abroad dont speak there language compared to yoruba. i knew a igbo guy from the uniteds states who who spoke more yoruba then igbo.Out of all the nigerians i met igbo tend to carry english names
Johnandv:
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by blakkydikky(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Johnandv:

Just say yes oh and move on, we are not almajiris like the ones in Osun and Ekiti states
No,I cant move on without letting you know we are not breeding like pigs in SW like you people in Abia and Enugu.
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by FunFact: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
codemaniacs:

ajl is getting to his conscious level but you aren't.

the body naturally creates antibodies that will kill off any disease, the body was created to save itself unless it is intentionally harmed through snake bite, bat bite, poisonous injections/vaccines e.t.c.
How about you have your kids here in Nigeria and don’t vaccinate them, I’ll see if they all survive all the numerous diseases and live till 15 SINCE THEIR BODY WILL SUPPOSEDLY CREATE ANTI BODIES TO KILL OFF ANY DISEASES.

Also you can ask your grandparents or parents if any of their siblings had died, come back to me if they respond with a no.... Older generations would give birth to more than 10kids bc they knew some or most would die. This is the reason for Gates vaccine. Please do not push your false conspiracy here.Thank you.
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by Xenowerk4000(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is bad news . We can't even sustain our current population .
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by Heavensent01(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
osazuwa23:
lol i think it the eating of to much kola nut which messes up the head shape which makes it flat grin

those people are third world war entities. they're still living in 13century era in 21 century
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by FunFact: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
RaptorX:
Actually they have been trying to kill Africans off, forget the illusion of the Bill Gates philanthropy that is just to cover a more sinister agenda. I know it is hard to believe because naturally Africans are welcoming and trusting people so we expect everyone to think the same. As global warming accelerates the so called white people are going to be disappearing from this planet, it is written in the scriptures even their own scientists have confirmed they are on borrowed time.
“The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent. But there, we see an increase of about 1.3.”- Bill Gates.

If you are gathering your ideas from that statement he made then I think you should know this:

We clearly read that he wants to lower the 9 billion , which is where the world is headed up to, not the 6.8 billion, which is the world population. So the quote is not about reducing the current population but reducing its growth rate which is the whole point of the talk and the number at the end of the above paragraph, too (1.3 percent).
Also, and more important, in this very paragraph Gates says that we can’t expect a significant reduction going in that path.
In his talk, Gates goes over several paths of action and asks which will lead us to 0 growth. If we arrive to 1.3 (percent) population growth by doing a “great job” on vaccines, health care etc., Gates says, this isn’t going to help at all. We will still see an increase (growth rate) of 1.3. Again, this is what he says. He then continues to discuss other options.
The use of quote marks in the question, and the reading of the original text, show the question is misleading.

Now if you think Gate is specifically targeting Africa you should know that:

It was a worry 5–25 years ago, birth rates were dropping all over the western world and much of Asia,(except for Africa) and nobody knew why, lots of possibilities but in the end the most believable one was that people did no want lots of children and condoms made it easy not to get any. As a species we have been rather too successful, we can easily handle the predators we have, but we have problems controlling our population. Bill Gates take the consequence of that ‘slump’ by claiming that we can control and even lessen our population by making sure that people are healthy, happy and well educated. He maybe right, but there are lots of caveats to it:
1. we still do not really know that that was the reason for the slump.
2. many fundamentalists believe it is a God given order that they should breed and even out-breed everyone else. I have met several such on this forum.
3. There is a lot of religious opposition to contraceptives of any kind “Gods will should rule”. religions have (traditionally) very little desire to change.
I think Bill Gates is over-reacting here, but he actually have a point. I too would prefer healthy, happy and well educated people (it has been the main Scandinavian strategy for many years, and quite successful) but a consequence of that is that we should assist everyone else in reaching the same goal. That could very easily be turned into another “White mans burden” philosophy of superiority and I do not want that.

If you would understand the above you would realise Africa is specifically targeted bc we do not fit into the HEALTHY, HAPPY AND WELL EDUCATED which is the main reason for high birth rate, what Bill Gates is trying to achieve in Africa is to improve HEALTH CARE, so people think of having less kids. Wait here is another example:
Your grand parents was probably one of 11 or more Children if I’m correct bc mine was. That was normal for their generation. Parents needed children to help them when they got old, and EXPECTED HALF THEIR CHILDREN TO DIE(due to poor health care which Gates is trying to solve with vaccines)
Now I can only think of have 1 or 2children. While I hope they’ll play some kind of role when I’m old, I EXPECT ALL OF THEM TO BE ALIVE.
Because there wasn’t this expectation that half would die, I chose to stop at two kids.
The same pattern is repeated throughout the world. Once couples start expecting their children to live, they tend to have fewer of them.
So by changing the world so people expect children to live, you reduce the world’s population.

This is Bill Gates Idea to reduce population and not to kill Africans

https://www.quora.com/What-does-Bill-Gates-mean-when-he-says-that-we-can-reduce-the-world-population-through-vaccines-healthcare-and-reproductive-health-services?share=1
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by samsard(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
EyezofGod120:
,China population pass all African country,,
You still don't understand, their population is declining because Their birth rate has declined. They have been socially engineered to have less children.
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by sulasa07(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
Johnandv:

Corrected.

At least they hawk for a living but the Yoruba I know beg for a living. It's just a matter of buying a China smart phone and begging starts, on instagram, twitter etc...
This is the problem with Igbos, always seeing themselves as the best when exactly they are nothing
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by EyezofGod120: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
samsard:
You still don't understand, their population is declining because Their birth rate has declined. They have been socially engineered to have less children.
if we continue fvcking and and having plenty children till 100yrs Nigeria no fit reach chinko
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by ovcwality(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
ajl:

That's not what I am addressing. And is it okay to have other target your population because they want your resources or they are scared that your population increase is a treat? All the body of evidence and precedents are there. A 1% chance that something like that can happen mean it's a possibility. People who are concerned and are knowledgeable about how this can be done will not keep quiet. Don't assume it's a nonetity doing copy and paste that is posting this. Do something if you can. Don't wait until something bad happen. Or do you have knowledge of genetic engineering? You should all keep sleeping. They are already knocking on your door.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30417266

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/amp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ha62FwCMpM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVvxKy_eDe4

White people have been wiked in the pass, so was other races, but in every race there are good people too. If bill gate decide to help people in Africa or not help can you tell me what it will add to his life, because I know is not money, he doesn't make much in Africa, except he derives joy in killing people according to you rather than saving people around the world in 3rd world country
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by Kingnelson9: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Its nt true! China tha has the largest landmas wil even triple her current population b4 then and afta then.

the same people that predicted nigeria disintegration by 2015 its nw predictin another rubish! Mind ur business because i dnt see anythn like nigeria b4 that time.
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study by osazuwa23: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Without the white man colonzing them with westenr education they be just as backwards as hausa fulani. Marry slessor a british missionary who stopped the killing of twins in calabar goes to show you what would have become of the region without european civilization
sulasa07:

This is the problem with Igbos, always seeing themselves as the best when exactly they are nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Releases Form-EC8D and Form-EC8E For The Edo State Governorship Election / President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) / Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.