Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

All The Girls I Met After I Started Earnings Money, see me as a Money man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Girls I Met After I Started Earnings Money, see me as a Money man (334 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Girls I Met After I Started Earnings Money, see me as a Money man by Mvici: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
I won't lie to you, we guys always have this mindset that girls love Money but who on Earth don't like it?

I'm still an undergraduate who happen to be doing some side hustle earning some pin and kind of investing in Dad's business too

Let me tell you something about our girls, pls don't start something you won't be able to finish with them because when you buy a girl's love with money know that you must always use that money to keep her.
Why I say so is because all the girls I use my Small money to entice always think I have the money and they always come for more thinking I am azaman while all my highschool girl are just to loyal because they still see me as some one trying to build his future,they don't stress me but you see all those once that I met in college omo na everyday wire me money

So guys let change our mentality and the way we do the chasing.
Re: All The Girls I Met After I Started Earnings Money, see me as a Money man by Juliusmomoh: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Not all guys, only you
Re: All The Girls I Met After I Started Earnings Money, see me as a Money man by heendrix(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mvici:
I won't lie to you, we guys always have this mindset that girls love Money but who on Earth don't like it?

I'm still an undergraduate who happen to be doing some side hustle earning some pin and kind of investing in Dad's business too

Let me tell you something about our girls, pls don't start something you won't be able to finish with them because when you buy a girl's love with money know that you must always use that money to keep her.
Why I say so is because all the girls I use my Small money to entice always think I have the money and they always come for more thinking I am azaman while all my highschool girl are just to loyal because they still see me as some one trying to build his future,they don't stress me but you see all those once that I met in college omo na everyday wire me money

So guys let change our mentality and the way we do the chasing.

you're right on this man

1 Like

Re: All The Girls I Met After I Started Earnings Money, see me as a Money man by Jayslicky: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
A smart woman should not be bought with money, both the buyer and the goods are at fault here.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ka3na Denied Having Sex, We Were Aggressively Cuddling Ka3na Reveal / If I No Do Wetin I Gain, Konji Is A Scum / Influencer Challenge On Twitter Will Keep You Laughing All Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.