Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

COREN Registration Thread - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COREN Registration Thread (126614 Views)

COREN Registration / Are You Going For Your Coren Exam/interview In October, 2020? / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COREN Registration Thread by mentor56(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
I just got approved
Re: COREN Registration Thread by IsinJoe: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Same as me
mentor56:
I just got approved
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Gisbourne44: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
micgray100:
Don't mind the site with passport issue... continue your application and fill up to 100%... It will later accept the passport photogragh..

I hope Coren work on it site on this passport rejection issue...

Pls i have done every other thing and its 94.62 percent.. its the passport upload thats left and its not working at all. i have gone to different studios to snap.. still not uploading
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Unityp: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Gisbourne44:

Pls i have done every other thing and its 94.62 percent.. its the passport upload thats left and its not working at all. i have gone to different studios to snap.. still not uploading
There is a way u can edit the passport to the required size using an application (I think is called photo.. something) that comes with most HP laptop by default.If u don't know how to do it,find someone to help u.I did mine by myself using the application.If u are using HP laptop, right click on the photo and click on edit,the application will come up by default.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by victoremuchay: 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Have u been able to pay the fees online after u got approved?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by sotyuzono(m): 5:50am On Sep 19, 2021
I just got approved but I logged into my portal and the migration link as stated in the mail is not showing on the portal.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by victoremuchay: 6:43am On Sep 19, 2021
What's wrong? Is it that the link isn't ready yet
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2021
Congratulations to all newly approved
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2021
victoremuchay:
What's wrong? Is it that the link isn't ready yet

Just chill

The link will come up, it takes days sometimes weeks
Re: COREN Registration Thread by CalyMan2(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Glurssymum:

Wow! Congratulations. I have also been recommended for council
Wow... Great can one register directly and write the exams and interview without going through NSE?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by victoremuchay: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
The site Is going that nw.. I think u can now pay
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
CalyMan2:
Wow... Great can one register directly and write the exams and interview without going through NSE?
yes you can
Re: COREN Registration Thread by koolib(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
Please how long does it take for the Admin to attend to an application? I submitted since 6th of this month.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2021
koolib:
Please how long does it take for the Admin to attend to an application? I submitted since 6th of this month.

it takes months

you might be lucky to get an early invite if the exam is scheduled in your state

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by koolib(m): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2021
mayemaye:

it takes months

you might be lucky to get an early invite if the exam is scheduled in your state

Many thanks
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
koolib:

Many thanks
you welcome
Re: COREN Registration Thread by rarry(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
I got recommended for interview notice for 26/10 IN ABUJA

Is it only Abuja the interview is done, cause I'm currently in Lagos?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by koolib(m): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
rarry:

Please when did you apply?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by MatinoOnoja(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
koolib:

Please when did you apply?
I also got invitation for the interview. I submitted my application on 06/08/2021

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Gisbourne44: 7:32am On Sep 22, 2021
MatinoOnoja:
I also got invitation for the interview. I submitted my application on 06/08/2021

Does it mean that those of us who just registered would not attend this same interview stated for next month?

Cos I submitted my application on the 16th and the admin is yet to work on it
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Gisbourne44: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Gisbourne44:

Does it mean that those of us who just registered would not attend this same interview stated for next month?

Cos I submitted my application on the 16th and the admin is yet to work on it

I have been recommended for interview. 27/10
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Gisbourne44: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
MatinoOnoja:

when are you to make the 4k generic payment for admin as regards the interview
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2021
rarry:

Well they say it all depends on the number of candidates registered in a particular state
Re: COREN Registration Thread by victoremuchay: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
When will the certificates of those approved be ready for collection?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayorlikeu(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2021
Just gat approved also..and will be in Abuja by 26 nxt month..but registered through a agent..sumone actually help me ..hope the exams and interview won't be that hard for a average fellow ..and my design skills nd knowledge is zero ohh..hope there is nothing to be afraid of ..
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2021
mayorlikeu:
Just gat approved also..and will be in Abuja by 26 nxt month..but registered through a agent..sumone actually help me ..hope the exams and interview won't be that hard for a average fellow ..and my design skills nd knowledge is zero ohh..hope there is nothing to be afraid of ..

lol

stick to PQ

God help you
Re: COREN Registration Thread by AnaCheks(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Who knows when the application will stop for October diet please. I'm yet to submit my application
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2021
AnaCheks:
Who knows when the application will stop for October diet please. I'm yet to submit my application

Forget about when it ll end

Try to submit as soon as possible
Re: COREN Registration Thread by CalyMan2(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
mayorlikeu:
Congrats bro... please I need your contact so that we could talk, very urgent please
Re: COREN Registration Thread by CDanny: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2021
How long does it take for the seal and stamp to be ready?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by segs4: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
I got approved last July. Please if anyone with info can answer what is the likely time my certificate, seal and stamp be ready and also where can i receive them, Lagos or Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (47) (Reply)

Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations / Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.