Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

COREN Registration Thread - Career (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COREN Registration Thread (125775 Views)

COREN Registration / Are You Going For Your Coren Exam/interview In October, 2020? / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Fortas: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
modash:
Hello guys

I picked up my certificate earlier today

Which batch?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by modash(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2023
Fortas:

Which batch?

September 2023
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
modash:

September 2023
wow nice

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by agorchima: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
Any update on council Names Approval for Dec 2023?

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by stanleychukwu(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2023
They haven't started the process. You will get your approval as soon as they start.

agorchima:
Any update on council Names Approval for Dec 2023?

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Rufai1314(m): 5:38am On Dec 13, 2023
I have been approved.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by agorchima: 7:55am On Dec 13, 2023
I have been approved

Please what is next?

2 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by stanleychukwu(m): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2023
Pay the prescribed fees and upload so you can get your notification letter and reg number.

agorchima:
I have been approved

Please what is next?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by stanleychukwu(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2023
YOU ARE TO PAY THE PRESCRIBED FESS AND UPLOAD YOUR DECLARATION AND ACCEPTANCE FORM FULLY FILLED

stanleychukwu:
Pay the prescribed fees and upload so you can get your notification letter and reg number.

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Mstelement: 8:24am On Dec 14, 2023
The pay registration fee button and the choose file button are not going on the portal
Re: COREN Registration Thread by agorchima: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2023
Mstelement:
The pay registration fee button and the choose file button are not going on the portal

But what could be the problem?

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by drizzydrag(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
Is there anyone who has been able to download the published list of the June 2023 council approval?

All these while, the June 2023 has not been responding to download. While other work perfectly.

Re: COREN Registration Thread by atex01: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
Can one change his discipline after gotten approval??
Re: COREN Registration Thread by stanisbaratheon: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
atex01:

Not possible.

Just like saying you got registered as a mechanical engineer by COREN, only to wake up one morning and change your discipline to Civil engineer whereas you haven't spent the compulsory 5 years in the university studying Civil engineering.

So my man, it's not possible.

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2023
atex01:
Iol but why
I dont think it's impossible cha because you can't be the first in this scenario
maybe you might just have to resit the exams for the new discipline
just try your best, when you get it done don't forget to share your experience
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Andrenalin: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
can anyone here help with the acceptance and declaration form? , the link in the website is not opening. Kindly assist Thanks
Re: COREN Registration Thread by yusufu16: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
Can anyone help be my Proposer here? I want to get registered as COREN.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by yusufu16: 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
@Maye. Please what do I need to do before registering as a COREN engineer. My plan is to get my COREN certificate by April 2024.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by yusufu16: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
mayemaye:
On this thread I would carefully assist and answer questions pertaining to COREN registration and getting fully certified.

Lots of myths concerning COREN and NSE registration process which would surely be laid to rest here

I am a certified practicing engineer by the way. The goal is to ensure every engineer in Nigeria gets fully certified (you can ask why)

Lets keep the questions rolling, remember no question is a foolish question

Maye please can you kindly help me with your contact.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Obito555(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
Seems there are no exam for new applicants this December pls when will the next exam be next year
Re: COREN Registration Thread by taiwoowiat: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
yusufu16:
Can anyone help be my Proposer here? I want to get registered as COREN.

I can help you with your 2 proposers. Dm through my signature
Re: COREN Registration Thread by taiwoowiat: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Andrenalin:
can anyone here help with the acceptance and declaration form? , the link in the website is not opening. Kindly assist Thanks

Dm through my signature.
I will forward it to you
Re: COREN Registration Thread by taiwoowiat: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
micxwell:
Good day Engrs, I'm planning to register as a Civil Engineer, Kindly help me with past questions.

Dm through my signature
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 9:26am On Jan 01
Obito555:
Seems there are no exam for new applicants this December pls when will the next exam be next year

Likely first quarter
Re: COREN Registration Thread by EloWChi(f): 7:42am On Jan 02
I missed the last year exam. Please when is the next exam and how can I change my exam center.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Emphasis101(m): 1:10am On Jan 04
I wish you guys the very best.

Please consider obtaining Chartered Engineering status with internationally recognised institutions like the IET, the ICE or IMechE. It will give you a huge edge.

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by taiwoowiat: 11:15pm On Jan 05
EloWChi:
I missed the last year exam. Please when is the next exam and how can I change my exam center.

You can not change your exam center. The exam and interview is scheduled to hold in Abuja now.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by EloWChi(f): 11:38pm On Jan 07
taiwoowiat:

You can not change your exam center. The exam and interview is scheduled to hold in Abuja now.

Thanks for the feedback.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by EloWChi(f): 11:40pm On Jan 07
I just checked the COREN portal and see that the COREN first quarter Professional Examination is scheduled to be held between 5th – 8th February 2024 in Abuja.

Please can someone help me out with how the exam is? Need a guide for the exam preparation.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by bmasz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08
I studied Electronics and Computer Technology. Can I apply for coren. It a 5year course
Re: COREN Registration Thread by taiwoowiat: 9:24am On Jan 09
EloWChi:
I just checked the COREN portal and see that the COREN first quarter Professional Examination is scheduled to be held between 5th – 8th February 2024 in Abuja.

Please can someone help me out with how the exam is? Need a guide for the exam preparation.

Dm through my signature for the past questions
Re: COREN Registration Thread by naction: 2:05am On Jan 11
Please guys I'm totally new at Coren registration and I need help please. I haven't started any process yet. Is it possible to still join this first quarter batch?
What and what do I need, please assist🙏

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations / The Ranks In The Nigerian Military: Army, Navy And Airforce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.