Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

COREN Registration Thread - Career (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COREN Registration Thread (125692 Views)

COREN Registration / Are You Going For Your Coren Exam/interview In October, 2020? / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COREN Registration Thread by agorchima: 11:56am On Mar 14
For those that registered in December 2023, when is their certificate and seal going to be ready?

agorchima:
Please which batch is the certificate?

Re: COREN Registration Thread by agorchima: 9:20am On Mar 17
For those that registered in December 2023, when is their certificate and seal going to be ready?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Adex71: 3:21pm On Mar 22
@jr
jernestar:

Sorry, I wrote the exam and I have been recommended.
Good afternoon, sir. Could you kindly confirm if your COREN portal status has shifted from "Recommended for Council" or if it still indicates that? Mine has shown the same status since February 15 and hasn't updated yet. Thank you.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by NnajiCyrux(m): 1:19am On Mar 23
micxwell:
Actual date for April batch is 15, 16, 17, 18th of April.

Wow.. thanks so much Sir. I so much Appreciate.

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by jernestar(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26
Adex71:
@jr
Good afternoon, sir. Could you kindly confirm if your COREN portal status has shifted from "Recommended for Council" or if it still indicates that? Mine has shown the same status since February 15 and hasn't updated yet. Thank you.
Good afternoon Sir,
My portal status has not changed. I am sure they've not started updating. The few guys I knew, theirs is still the same. The next step is what we are waiting for.

2 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by kayodebaba77(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26
When next will the council sit.mine have been showing recommended for council since December 31.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Adex71: 10:24pm On Mar 26
jernestar:

Good afternoon Sir,
My portal status has not changed. I am sure they've not started updating. The few guys I knew, theirs is still the same. The next step is what we are waiting for.
Thanks
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micxwell(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29
kayodebaba77:
When next will the council sit.mine have been showing recommended for council since December 31.
The portal has been updated now. Hope it's same on your side? Also, I hope you've seen the comprehensive list of all successful applicants for the last PI? Folks have started paying the registration fees.
cc: @jernestar

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by NnajiCyrux(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30
micxwell:
The portal has been updated now. Hope it's same on your side? Also, I hope you've seen the comprehensive list of all successful applicants for the last PI? Folks have started paying the registration fees.

Congratulations to Una oh!!
Re: COREN Registration Thread by NnajiCyrux(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30
micxwell:
Actual date for April batch is 15, 16, 17, 18th of April.

Boss, Thanks Sir.
Since on 6th of March I Submitted My Application to join this Second Quarter P.I, my portal is still showing "Awaiting Admin Action"
My Application ID haven't also shown yet.
Pls, hope they've not left me behind oh!
Re: COREN Registration Thread by kayodebaba77(m): 9:08pm On Mar 30
micxwell:

Yes thanks,mine has been updated.
Congratulations to me.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micxwell(m): 10:44am On Apr 05
NnajiCyrux:

Boss, Thanks Sir.
Since on 6th of March I Submitted My Application to join this Second Quarter P.I, my portal is still showing "Awaiting Admin Action"
My Application ID haven't also shown yet.
Pls, hope they've not left me behind oh!
No cause for alarm. You'll be fine.

Re: COREN Registration Thread by NnajiCyrux(m): 4:21am On Apr 13
I have be "Recommended for Interview" yesterday.
Na we dey first Write. On Monday 6th May by 7:30am
I wish myself Success in Jesus name, Amen!

3 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by BrightFuture48: 3:05pm On Apr 16
Kay005:

Yes, the proposers recommendation is a new feature on Coren portal. Just tell your proposers to log in to their Coren portal, go to the "proposers request" and confirm/ recommend you. Thats all.
Please where exactly on the portal this button or tab is? My proposer can't seems to find it on their portal.

Please, I will appreciate if you can share a screenshot of the area on the portal, so that I can it forward to them.

Thanks
Re: COREN Registration Thread by BrightFuture48: 3:44pm On Apr 16
BossFerd:
The PROPOSER RECOMMENDATION section on the COREN portal is the only section preventing me from having a complete profile for submission. How do I go about the responses that The two proposers has not recommended? It's strange... I have satisfied every other section but this section.
Is the PROPOSER RECOMMENDATION SECTION a new feature on the COREN portal. If you came across it. Please I will be glad I'm guided so I can submit
Please how did your proposer go about this as I am in the same scenario now. Anybody with useful info should pls share it.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Hotman95: 4:40pm On Apr 23
please engineers. What does it mean by YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECOMMENDED FOR FURTHER VETTING. Did they discover something wrong in my information?

Re: COREN Registration Thread by BrightFuture48: 5:11pm On Apr 23
Hotman95:
please engineers. What does it mean by YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECOMMENDED FOR FURTHER VETTING. Did they discover something wrong in my information?
No! If there's something wrong it would have been "Application Declined" based on some reason that you have to rectify on your application.

The next thing now would be scheduled you for upcoming interview with date. grin

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Spandy(m): 3:37am On Apr 29
Hello house! I am new here and my first time to drop a comment here. I did Architecture and I got a 3rd class. I used the B.sc certificate to do a post graduate diploma in civil engineering. Can I use that to press for certification from COREN? 🙏
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Chiefc4: 1:12pm On Apr 29
NnajiCyrux:
I have be "Recommended for Interview" yesterday.
Na we dey first Write. On Monday 6th May by 7:30am
I wish myself Success in Jesus name, Amen!
Ive just been recommended for interview but no date yet. Hope i shouldn't worry considering the time frame?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by NnajiCyrux(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29
Since you were recommended for Interview, your venue and date is suppose to have come up.. you know what, once you use ur phone to Log in your portal, that place written "RECOMMENDED FOR INTERVIEW" You will see under "VIEW TREATMENT LOG" tap on the view treatment log.. and the you will see three Greenish Circle with + inside, Tap on the three + and Scroll down, you will see your Invitation letter...
Do it and pls let me know how far!
Re: COREN Registration Thread by NnajiCyrux(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29
Chiefc4:
Ive just been recommended for interview but no date yet. Hope i shouldn't worry considering the time frame?
Since you were recommended for Interview, your venue and date is suppose to have come up.. you know what, once you use ur phone to Log in your portal, that place written "RECOMMENDED FOR INTERVIEW" You will see under "VIEW TREATMENT LOG" tap on the view treatment log.. and the you will see three Greenish Circle with + inside, Tap on the three + and Scroll down, you will see your Invitation letter...

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Chiefc4: 3:02pm On Apr 29
NnajiCyrux:

Thank you very much. I've seen it. Mine is slated for wed 8th. Goodluck to all of us

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Chiefc4: 5:10pm On Apr 29
NnajiCyrux:

Were you able to get past questions or tips on what to expect? I have no clue how it works.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Xceptionalme(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29
I install solar inverters for homes, shops, offices, churches, etc
You can message me on 08032983767
Re: COREN Registration Thread by NnajiCyrux(m): 3:13am
Chiefc4:
Were you able to get past questions or tips on what to expect? I have no clue how it works.
My Brother, I myself don't Know much oh. But from Inquiries I made from Those that have done b4, on that day, Dress Code. you must appear in Suit. If you want to Appear in Native Dress, come on complete Native Attire including Bids. And Question comes from Engineer in Society. I haven't seen past questions Sha.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by NnajiCyrux(m): 3:16am
Chiefc4:

My brother, I don't know Much too Sha oh.. although from inquiries I made from those who have don before they said question is coming from Engineer in Society. But I haven't seen past question before Sha!
Re: COREN Registration Thread by NnajiCyrux(m): 3:17am
And Dress Code, is Complete Suit or if you chose to go on Native attire, it will be complete Native attire, i.e including Bids.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations / The Ranks In The Nigerian Military: Army, Navy And Airforce.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.