Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,662,825 members, 6,255,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 April 2021 at 06:25 PM

COREN Registration Thread - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COREN Registration Thread (10122 Views)

How To Become A COREN Registered Engineer / Samples Of Coren And Nse Technical Report And Past Questions / The Nigerian Society Of Engineer Past Questions/COREN TECHNICAL REPORT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Jayd1: 8:18am On Mar 31
Hello house, hope this meets everyone well. Just a quick question. Is there a waiting period or process for retaking the interview /oral exam? I did mine yesterday and I am not too confident about the outcome. I kind of panicked during the interview and kind of froze abit while answering questions I clearly knew �. I'm not to happy about it but hey it's done it's done. So please any information about this would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31
Jayd1:
Hello house, hope this meets everyone well. Just a quick question. Is there a waiting period or process for retaking the interview /oral exam? I did mine yesterday and I am not too confident about the outcome. I kind of panicked during the interview and kind of froze abit while answering questions I clearly knew �. I'm not to happy about it but hey it's done it's done. So please any information about this would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Yeah there is according to the Engr that interviewed me then
likely 2 to 4years (can't really remember) but I don't know if they do keep to this

Don't be scared bro, I believe you will come out successful, a lot of people had similar experiences too and came out successful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Jayd1: 4:17pm On Mar 31
Thanks alot Maye for the info and kind words. I would keep my fingers crossed and be more optimistic. Thanks alot bro really appreciate it.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by brunxy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31
Please when is the next exam....I want to register cos i am long overdue and it is beginning to affect my practice as everyone expect me to have it by now.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 10:41am On Apr 01
brunxy:
Please when is the next exam....I want to register cos i am long overdue and it is beginning to affect my practice as everyone expect me to have it by now.

Just go to the site register then wait for interview invite
Re: COREN Registration Thread by florixi: 7:55am On Apr 03
Hello Bro,

Please when do we expect the result of March Interview? Thanks

mayemaye:

Just go to the site register then wait for interview invite
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Muktar63: 12:26pm On Apr 03
[quote author=florixi post=100441386]
Hello Bro,

Please when do we expect the result of March Interview? Thanks

Just be checking your dashboard you are supposed to know your result 3 to 4 day's after ur interview I wish you success

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by florixi: 12:50pm On Apr 03
Thanks bro , appreciate .

[quote author=Muktar63 post=100448507][/quote]
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 8:37am On Apr 08
[quote author=Muktar63 post=100448507][/quote]

Has anyone confirmed this?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by uzojerry(m): 5:58am On Apr 10
Pls what is the next stage if your application has being recommended for council
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 9:40am On Apr 10
uzojerry:
Pls what is the next stage if your application has being recommended for council

Congratulations engineer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? / Recession: More Nigerians Resort To Dumpsite Scavenging.. / Workers Protest Factory Closure, Beg AMCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.