Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF (97832 Views)

NAF Aircraft Crashes In Kaduna / Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot / Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by megamind101: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
willyjacs:
Hurt in what sense?

That ur mum is a slot or that u are dead?
that is if I have a mum also if I have a soul.ha ha ha ha.
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by eagleeye2: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Village people called and she answered
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Dlewisi: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
Can someone be this foolish sad
megamind101:
ha ha ha I love that.wow It was fun reading how that slot died.

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Vivuch: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
The military killed her, you can't tell me otherwise
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
willyjacs:
Hurt in what sense?

That ur mum is a slot or that u are dead?

Why am I seeing slot, slot, slot.... slot is where they sell phone in computer village... or a word that means to insert something, or a space to insert something.....:
Slut is the b!tch or prostitutee, or a wh0re....

U guys should please leave this attention seeker alone.... when people are nothing offline, they look for ways to become popular.... and the fastest way to gain fame online is to be wicked and insensitive

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by fof1: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://www.facebook.com/1684425015103776/posts/2647154522164149/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSTRc9QFqbg

I HAD EARLIER STATED THAT, THERE IS MORE TO HER DEAD THAN IS BEING PUT OUT FOR OUR NOLEZ. THIS GIRL IS OF D CHRISTIAN FAITH AND A KOGITE. AM UNDER STRESS TO BELIEVE THAT HER DESD IS MISTAKENLY PROCURED. D POLITICS IN THE NIGERIA MILITARY OF THIS DECADE IS AN ENVIOUS ENTITY OF MURDEROUS FELLOWS AND MORE.
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by sirelliotofafri: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Egoveen: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
kestolove95:
I sabi dix babe, fine girl with correct boobs ND ass, now everything don waste even d toto..am not happy
are you a lesbian.
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by skukimania(f): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
megamind101:

Trying so hard to get attention. Somehow undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by pretyval: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Even una wey talk this thing, how e sound for una ear? Na true? Or are we going to be hearing more discoveries in the coming days? What did she uncover that led to her death?

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
23 years is no age at all. She was a shooting star. RIP hero

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
EazyLifeForAll:
Ehn?
the idiot is just looking for attention you could have just Ignored his sorry ass
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by mysteryman2014: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Now it makes sense, I have been wondering about the true course of her death with the intial narrative.

However still confused she reversed and killed her? Did break of the vehicle fail or is she just learning to drive?

Pray God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by F0untainofyouth(f): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
megamind101:
yes ooo am for real ooo.but if you meet me in person you ll never no.am that quite kind of person that loves keeping to her self.
herself ke?
You mean you're a female?
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by frankson1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
u are usless ,very irresponsible and and a pig

Don't mind them, that's how they vomit rubbish and then create new accounts to disturb people with their BEGGING.
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by mysteryman2014: 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
fiizznation:
So why will he want to murder his former classmate? Yeah I know people can be evil but if you are familiar with the NAF base Mando, you will know that accidents like this can easily happen

And nothing is done to checkmate it? Sad
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by nokatakata: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
OvaSabi1:

Fear Kogi people. When a person from that state is being celebrated for something big I am usually scared for them.
But regarding the reversing issue, I can see how this can happen. If you are walking on the side of incoming traffic, a car can reverse with your back towards it. You can only be aware when the car is approaching but not after it passes you.

Bros them say the person na ex class mate. They must have seen each other for the class mate to reverse and even if the lady didnt see the guy, which kind speed the useless class mate speed wey him go hit the officer...for inside naval base? Is he learning how to drive in a naval base? Omo the thing get as e be ooo. E fit be Kogi jazz as you talk. But her parents need to counter that death the traditional way. That is what nigerians should be doing to reduce evil.
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Investnow2017: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
onadana:

When death comes...it comes.It is the living that keeps the debate if it were this or that.
You have said it all. A neighbour drove in yesternight to meet his fiance cooking. He immediately took over while the innocent girl was lying on the couch in the parlor relaxing. After a while she walked in to meet the guy lying on the floor dead! Until he was deposited in the morgue last night by the police who were invited to report on the incident, bewildered neighbours thought it was a nightmare! He had looked like someone sleeping! Such is life. Car still parked at the garage, unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Egoveen: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
CODEIN:
Dem just murd this fine girl for us.

Na demons go torment all those responsible for the murder of this angel who fought for our freedom.

You will be resurrected in a world were you will fly in the joyness of a blissful reality.

RiP sweetheart.

fairy tale grin
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by smallsmall: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
LegendHero:
This is disheartening.

They should charge the classmate for manslaughter and make sure they interrogate him/her on the motive.

It’s absurd to think she will just mistakenly reverse and kill her just like that. did him/her reversed at full speed or which kind of report is this.

I don’t even trust the statement of the NAF, there might be more to this.

The Story has been changing since yesterday!
First she died while over-speeding in the Barracks
Second, she died as a result of her being involved in a car accident while driving within the barracks
Now, it is reverse that killed while trying to say hello to a friend! shocked shocked

I suspect she was setup and murdered and then made to look like an accident.
With Nigeria and those "Born-To-Rule" Terrorists, you never can say
. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by wefoyoh: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by iammolise(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
One of the 1000ways to die... The family of this black beauty will never forgive that clumsy roommate of hers undecided
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Katier00(f): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
kestolove95:
I sabi dix babe, fine girl with correct boobs ND ass, now everything don waste even d toto..am not happy
and you are a woman
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by chlowi(f): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Heffalump:

The NAF story surrounding the officer's death doesn't add up. Was the driver of the vehicle blind?

OK, they saw themselves and wanted to greet, even if there was a mistake from the driver, Tolulope could still have scampered for safety if she sensed misdirection of the the vehicle. The scenario as painted is sketchy!

very sketchy ..... but it isnt impossible
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by owila4luv(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
she was killed by a frienemy
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by max57: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
[/color]megamind101:
ha ha ha I love tha[quote][/quote]t.wow It was fun reading how that slot died.
This individual that make this above should be be investigated,he might be bandit or enemy of the nation.
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by uchrikk(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
I lack words to comment here. It's painful, but God knows the best.
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by dovedove234(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
They should interrogate the driver, i believe there is much to it, hmmmmmm the first female helicopter pilot just died like that, hope u people are thinking what am thinking, the person that suppose to help us fight boko haram, armed bandits, herdsmen etc, just died like that
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by PastorFire: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
megamind101:
am praying for that also.
Our prayers today will be answered. Say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by MetaPhysical: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
LegendHero:
This is disheartening.

They should charge the classmate for manslaughter and make sure they interrogate him/her on the motive.

It’s absurd to think she will just mistakenly reverse and kill her just like that. did him/her reversed at full speed or which kind of report is this.

I don’t even trust the statement of the NAF, there might be more to this.

The whole thing is very suspicious.

If we cant trust Nigerian leaders with money, there is no reason to trust them with life.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by seunayantokun(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
megamind101:

What you have said is a seed sowed. The divine law of sowing and harvest guarantees your harvest.

3 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by seunayantokun(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
It looks like a result of a conspiracy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / Trailer Transporting Airplane Causes Gridlock In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.