Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) (69492 Views)

The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Uckroot: 4:05am On Jul 16, 2020
OKorowanta:
Kpekus punishers have done it again!
Congrats to the punishee..

Lmaoooooooo
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Ybaby: 4:23am On Jul 16, 2020
decatalyst:
In Nollywood, only the females are successful cry

What are the men doing?

Are they using the men's good fortune? But we know as e dey go sha

It is men like you giving them money. (Men like you)

Provider men!

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Ybaby: 4:25am On Jul 16, 2020
Factfinder1:
I wish fellow men could help young struggling guys like the way they splash money on these actresses

Why not!

They are spending on Bobrisky well

You know exactly what to do: give them access to your backyard.

Nothing goes for nothing
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Dabliss02(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2020
dapsoneh:
Abi were leleyi ni? Tell me the type of progress you have made in your own life, that is why u can never progress just like u said cos everything about your life is pussy.oloshi
same to you... Oloriburuku omo alé
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2020
Ned nwoko's ex
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by dapsoneh: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2020
Dabliss02:
same to you... Oloriburuku omo alé
Omo ofo, omo abipabe, quote me again oloshi oloriburuku
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Arinzeshop: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2020
Emmaomotob:
You are dull.
Na you get your mouth, u fit yab me anyhow untop your 10mb sub
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Arinzeshop: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2020
Arinzeshop:

Na you get your mouth, u fit yab me anyhow u want untop your 10mb sub
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Dominatrix(f): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2020
Havard trained lol
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Slynation(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2020
What a beauty to behold....
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by maisauki: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2020
decatalyst:
In Nollywood, only the females are successful cry

What are the men doing?

Are they using the men's good fortune? But we know as e dey go sha
men spend all their millions on females na: millions of paper, thoughts, liquid, ...
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by maisauki: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2020
keentola:
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”
If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.
Notable books I have in my library:
Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hinn and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books
You can get these books in minutes.
count me in,pls
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Dabliss02(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
dapsoneh:
Omo ofo, omo abipabe, quote me again oloshi oloriburuku
lol ogbeni weytin dey do you now... Shey ori gbale ni... Abi u wan make dem admit you for aro or yabaleft ni
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by dapsoneh: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dabliss02:
lol ogbeni weytin dey do you now... Shey ori gbale ni... Abi u wan make dem admit you for aro or yabaleft ni
lol, maybe the middle part of your brain is decaying, do you want admission in FMC ebute or federal psychiatric hospital bida? How do u want it? U fit walk in straight sha, tell them say u dey do skoi skoin for market
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Dabliss02(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
dapsoneh:
lol, maybe the middle part of your brain is decaying, do you want admission in FMC ebute or federal psychiatric hospital bida? How do u want it? U fit walk in straight sha, tell them say u dey do skoi skoin for market
oga when did you turn urself to radio or news caster...... U need paracetamol or karaole oooo
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by dapsoneh: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dabliss02:
oga when did you turn urself to radio or news caster...... U need paracetamol or karaole oooo
u need codaine or tramadol
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Dabliss02(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
dapsoneh:
u need codaine or tramadol
lol is like ur case can't be admitted to yabaleft or aro... Ur case need to be transferred to idi-araba or gbobi.....
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by dapsoneh: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dabliss02:
lol is like ur case can't be admitted to yabaleft or aro... Ur case need to be transferred to idi-araba or gbobi.....
your case needs urgent and immediate review at neuropschiatric hospital kaduna, better still, make u lock up till after lockdown in UCH.. Chose one b4 your case becomes above redemption
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Dabliss02(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
dapsoneh:
your case needs urgent and immediate review at neuropschiatric hospital kaduna, better still, make u lock up till after lockdown in UCH.. Chose one b4 your case becomes above redemption
hahahaha u no get work oooo. You still get time to dey quote me bah? Drink hypo Maybe u will be okay...
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by dapsoneh: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dabliss02:
hahahaha u no get work oooo. You still get time to dey quote me bah? Drink hypo Maybe u will be okay...
oh! Really? Do u have work? How come ubcould quote me i diot.. Oya drink B3 water and pass on
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Dabliss02(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
dapsoneh:
oh! Really? Do u have work? How come ubcould quote me i diot.. Oya drink B3 water and pass on
lol oga lemme recommend one medicine for you.. drink sniper and I promise ur life will Never again.... Eran
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by dapsoneh: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dabliss02:
lol oga lemme recommend one medicine for you.. drink sniper and I promise ur life will Never again.... Eran
werey, u dont need sniper. U are wasting ur money. Just hug a transformer, i will there to mourn you. Its not called suicide,nits called...APEPA!!!
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Dabliss02(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
dapsoneh:
werey, u dont need sniper. U are wasting ur money. Just hug a transformer, i will there to mourn you. Its not called suicide,nits called...APEPA!!!
lol I love the way you're reading those news into my ear... Lemme kuku loud the radio... Oponu Ara Galatians
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by dapsoneh: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dabliss02:
lol I love the way you're reading those news into my ear... Lemme kuku loud the radio... Oponu Ara Galatians
dindinrin, alainitiju, afofugbemu. Ring me when u do the apepa o command u
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Dabliss02(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
dapsoneh:
dindinrin, alainitiju, afofugbemu. Ring me when u do the apepa o command u
twaddle
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by dapsoneh: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dabliss02:
twaddle
imbecil e... !!! Archaic!! E go shock you oloshi
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Exodora: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
CaptMarvel:
wer u take see am oo grin
Guy I take God beg you I no wan trouble . Check her pix online that is how I saw her biko.
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Dabliss02(m): 5:55am On Jul 18, 2020
dapsoneh:
mumu weytin wan shock you... Transformer or electric wire........ Eran
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by CeterisXVII: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Stunning office and studio
The place is lovely.....
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Melaninprincess(f): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is nice! Maybe you want a to be like her or even better. Then check my signature for tips.
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Dabliss02(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2020
dapsoneh:
Las Las u go bomb ni
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by dapsoneh: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2020
Dabliss02:
Las Las u go bomb ni
las las, aye e ma baje ni, Dem go decapitate you like bokoharam captives ni.Try me oloriburuku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) / Peggy Onah: Focus On My Talent, Not On My Boobs / Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Uses Crutches, 1 Year After Ghastly Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.