Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary (18216 Views)

Governor Umahi May Just Be The Favoured Candidate / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Na so e talk 4 years ago when he favoured his candidate who lost in the primary and joined another party, after several failed attempt to oust Akeredolu. Tinubu kicked after his anointed candidate lost in the primary. This man can never walk his talk. He has started telling his followers lies again. I wonder why he has not been sanctioned for engaging himself in anti-party activities back then.
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Sammy07: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Jimiyung:
He has already won the primary. The focus is on the election.
He hasn't, anything can happen cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by majamajic(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Seems he is done with politics

Hmmm
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
All ACN's stooge in this heavily manipulated government is gradually being put behind bars or on the run. grin
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Dapson73(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Your ranting here is useless. The early you accept for your boss (Tinubu), the better for you to find your right path.

If he anoints any of the contestants, you people will complain, when he does otherwise, you still complaint.

Every man has his own shortcomings and Tinubu is not exeptional. So plus or minus, Tinubu is the best among his contemporaries politician, if you disagree, it's your right. Argue with your facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by adelaja70(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
Jaxxbenn1:
As if you still have much authority
Who be dis OTIMOPO?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Lovelyn451(f): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
They're all Yoruba's na, he won't have..its other peoples state that he wants to colonize

Imolites ntoor unu
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by adelaja70(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
WarriFirstSon:
All ACN's stooge in this heavily manipulated government is gradually being put behind bars or on the run. grin
And warri people dey get sense oo
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
adelaja70:
And warri people dey get sense oo
You bet.
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by adelaja70(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Fantasticcc:
grin this man is a chest beater just like his slaves,we all know you who you want but due to the reality on ground you just want to avoid more embarrassment..jagagaban clown cheesy.everybody done dey desert the drug baron.yarriba people can deny you at any moment,ask sowore and Jonathan they will tell you better.
You dey cry oooo
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by AreaFada2: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Politicians can lie o. grin
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by HELFMCODED(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
youngsahito:
Pls who remember the date buhari announce the first lockdown? I want to calculate something, one girl won put lie for my HEAD OO...
Bro hope is not what come my mind...lol grin
youngsahito:
Pls who remember the date buhari announce the first lockdown? I want to calculate something, one girl won put lie for my HEAD OO...
Bro hope is not what come my mind...lol
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by adelaja70(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Tflex01:

Lol... Hate no dey tire una

Oga o. grin
Na virus for their body..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by adelaja70(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
WarriFirstSon:

You bet.
Why you come sell your own Na?
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
adelaja70:

Why you come sell your own Na?
I feel yoruba slaves needed it more than myself because 2023 is coming. Nigeria can't afford to sink deep anymore. The South must hold a common front.
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by manlawal(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
You for anoint candidate now, make you see Akeredolu further relegate you to the IDP ( Internal Displaced Politicians) camp

Akeredolu wey no send you before grin grin grin cheesy

No more gra gra for Tinubu, he's mellowing gradually now that his power has been wittled grin grin grin

He's finally grabbing some lessons of life grin grin grin

Modified:

No mind am, na now him dey play maturity

Where was this his maturity when he solely anointed Sanwo Olu as the governor of Lagos State

Did he allow the people to make their choice

Make him try am, na him radio station that one go first block!

When it comes to power, politicians dey pity one another
go back and read what happen the 30 local govt chairmen were the one oppose to ambode reelection they even threatened tinubu that if he didnt support direct primary they will not listen to him. where were you when ambode's wife was slapping pastor and even sacking permanent secretary? where where you when lawma and kai was disbanded by ambode ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
manlawal:

go back and read what happen the 30 local govt chairmen were the one oppose to ambode reelection they even threatened tinubu that if he didnt support direct primary they will not listen to him. where were you when ambode's was slapping pastor and even sacking permanent secretary? where where you when lawma and kai was disbanded by ambode ?
I doubt you believe these your lies

Ambode slapped a pastor

Show me the picture or evidence abeg
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by eldoradoxx: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Tinubu don wash finish politically. A man that used to openly make Governors across the SW, openly boast about his candidate in any election now talks in conciliatory tunes, he no longer boast of conquest, of how he is richer than some States in the SW. APC and Buhari gang have levelled him. Tinubu does not enjoy the best of relationship with Akeredolu ever since last election when Akeredolu was made the candidate of APC by Buhari's cabal members without Akeredolu going to bend the knee and be coronated by Tinubu at Bourdiillion. He has also not gone to Bourdiillion to pledge loyalty to Tinubu, because he knows that BAT's political wings have been clipped. He is now described as one of the national leaders of APC as opposed to the original title of national leader. Power is transient, Tinubu's power is coming to an end. Buhari's cabal want to retire him. Hand over Lagos to the people whom power truly belong to.
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
And who cares?
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by bluecircle470: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
obataokenwa:
Seeking relevance. Such power is not with you anymore.

See the lazy man u put in Lagos without focus and direction.

He’s still the slayer of ipob pigs and PDP

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by kayjay69(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ofcourse you do.

We are not as idiotic as you think we are Mr Tinubu.

You control Ondo, you control votes from that state for 2023.
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by LaboPolitics: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Jaxxbenn1:
As if you still have much authority

Abookis in APC don turn jagabandit to jagajuman. They've wean off his political ambitions and ready to castrate him if they hear 'femm' from his mouth again about 2023 presidency. grin

Guyman do gentle, even Osinbade do come out dey shout 'I no get ambition for 2023, make una leave me o'. grin

Why dem no talk am since? why na now wey dem wan use plier castrate their political scrotal sac dem dey shout 'I no follow o' like criminals wey dey SARS torture room. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Eva165: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
Your own wahala

Check in here if ur looking For where to earn some pasive income

https://www.webtalk.co/6929402

Register and Thank me latta but is not get rich quick stuffs but you must earn real cash
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Johnandv: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lovelyn451:
They're all Yoruba's na, he won't have..its other peoples state that he wants to colonize

Imolites ntoor unu

Shut up your mouth there, Tinubu did not put Uzodinma in Imo it was APC Judges that did so, don't ever think Tinubu can box Uzodinma around, Uzodinma can even slap him in public, if you don't know Hope better ask questions.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Lovelyn451(f): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Johnandv:

Shut up your mouth there, Tinubu did not put Uzodinma in Imo it was APC Judges that did so, don't ever think Tinubu can box Uzodinma around, Uzodinma can even slap him in public, if you don't know Hope better ask questions.
story..
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Diegosam: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
Do you enjoy Endless credit alert? Giversempire is the answer.
100% return on invest
100% Recommitment
LAUNCHED ON 14TH JULY 2020 BY 6PM

TELEGRAM PLATFORM:

https:///giversempiregroup

giversempire.com

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by snipernigga(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
grin grin grin After Arewa has slapped the taste out of your mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Accuses Nigerians Of Rejoicing Over Insecurity / NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party / ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.