Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary (18247 Views)

Governor Umahi May Just Be The Favoured Candidate / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by missionmex(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
youngsahito:
Pls who remember the date buhari announce the first lockdown? I want to calculate something, one girl won put lie for my HEAD OO...
my friend man up and take your responsibility wink
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Fantasticcc: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
grin this man is a chest beater just like his slaves,we all know you who you want but due to the reality on ground you just want to avoid more embarrassment..jagagaban clown cheesy.everybody done dey desert the drug baron.yarriba people can deny you at any moment,ask sowore and Jonathan they will tell you better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by millionboi2: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Him no won risk his ambition
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by olabright31: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Although Tinubu is not a perfect mortal, I respect his rare political sagacity and consistency so much.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by gaskiyamagana: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Simply because Ondo is neither Osun nor Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
Asgard13:
This man and lies....

Wonder how gods lie.... typical Yoruba god..

Gosh is this Photoshop or is that really Yemi Osinbanjo? And the Buhari there looks different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Charmingrascal(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
Iceberg3:

Local champion jagbajantis. grin grin

But y'all can't take his name outta your mouth.

He torments you even in your sleep

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by millionboi2: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
missionmex:
my friend man up and take your responsibility wink
hahahaha

#50 CONDOM WUD HAVE SAVE HIM ALL DIS STRESS
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Judybash93(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Why should we care?
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Piggyyeasters(f): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Either you involved or not pigs and idiots will still abuse you

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by 6digitscomrade: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
bolaayenimo:
*Says He Is Not Opposed To Akeredolu’s Re-Election

https://www.independent.ng/i-have-no-favoured-candidate-in-ondo-apc-primary-tinubu/

me too bro
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by SaintLucia: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Whenever you see two or three IPOB standing, try and listen to their gossip, I can confidently tell you that is all about JAGABAN grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Asgard13: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Gosh is this Photoshop or is that really Yemi Osinbanjo? And the Buhari there looks different.

Na before they hammer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
You for anoint candidate now, make you see Akeredolu further relegate you to the IDP ( Internal Displaced Politicians) camp

Akeredolu wey no send you before grin grin grin cheesy

No more gra gra for Tinubu, he's mellowing gradually now that his power has been wittled grin grin grin

He's finally grabbing some lessons of life grin grin grin
baba no won disgrace himself... the idiot hate Aketi him just Dey pretend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
youngsahito:
Pls who remember the date buhari announce the first lockdown? I want to calculate something, one girl won put lie for my HEAD OO...
grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by gaskiyamagana: 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
youngsahito:
The last day you hapily, joyfully and pleasurably gave dat girl HOLY WHITE WATER OF YOUR DICK.
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by missionmex(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
millionboi2:
hahahaha

#50 CONDOM WUD HAVE SAVE HIM ALL DIS STRESS
50? Haba grin
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by sapok: 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ok.
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Tflex01: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
You for anoint candidate now, make you see Akeredolu further relegate you to the IDP ( Internal Displaced Politicians) camp

Akeredolu wey no send you before grin grin grin cheesy

No more gra gra for Tinubu, he's mellowing gradually now that his power has been wittled grin grin grin

He's finally grabbing some lessons of life grin grin grin

Modified:

No mind am, na now him dey play maturity

Where was this his maturity when he solely anointed Sanwo Olu as the governor of Lagos State

Did he allow the people to make their choice

Make him try am, na him radio station that one go first block!

When it comes to power, politicians dey pity one another

Lol... Hate no dey tire una

Oga o. grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Jimiyung(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dont forget all you have is one vote and for every “we will send him back to Ibadan”, there are 10 “we will send him back to the government house”. Its only a matter of days for the primary and couple of months for the election. He who laughs last laughs best.
Sammy07:
Asiwaju, I know you guys will want to retain Ondo as apc, you wouldn't wanna loose it as Oyo.

Well, Akeredolu should not be the one to represent the party.
He shouldn't win the primary election, if another candidate wins it, Ondo MIGHT retain APC.

cos, we will send him back to ibadan, he should go and help Seyi Makinde with his audio governance.
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by naija1stnigar(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
this is the beginning of the end of tinubu's political dominance very soon his political career will melt away like a candle wax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Sammy07: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Jimiyung:
Dont forget all you have is one vote and for every “we will send him back to Ibadan”, there are 10 “we will send him back to the government house”. Its only a matter if days for the primary and couple of months for the election. He who laughs last laughs best.

Reality is different from Online.
Except you're in Owo, then you won't know that people no dey him back again.

How will you tell the students to vote for him
lol.
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Jimiyung(m): 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Is Owo the whole Ondo state? Was it only Owo that voted him in? The last election he won, did he have 100% of all votes in Owo? All he needs is to get adequate votes from the 3 senatorial districts. Like i said, its just around the corner and no need for online arguments. The result is all that matters.
Sammy07:

Reality is different from Online.
Except you're in Owo, then you won't know that people no dey him back again.

How will you tell the students to vote for him
lol.
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Sammy07: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Jimiyung:
Is Owo the whole Ondo state? Was it only Owo that voted him in? The last election he won, did he have 100% of all votes in Owo? All he needs is to get adequate votes from the 3 senatorial districts. Like i said, its just around the corner and no need for online arguments. The result is all that matters.

Sure, Owo isn't the whole ondo state.
Yes, result is all that matters.

His 2nd term will be worst, I don't pray Aketi to win primary election.
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by InvertedHammer: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Jaxxbenn1:
As if you still have much authority
/

He should be preparing to counter the impending inferno from Buhari's people that may consume him instead of yapping
about nonexistent influence. He may still be in denial. I get am before no be property.

/
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary by Jimiyung(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
He has already won the primary. The focus is on the election.
Sammy07:

Sure, Owo isn't the whole ondo state.
Yes, result is all that matters.

His 2nd term will be worst, I don't pray Aketi to win primary election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party / Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! / EdoDecides: Blind Man Assisted By His Daughter To Vote (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.