Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave (32533 Views)

Davido Spotted With Ilebaye - BBN Allstars Winner. Sings For Her (Pix, Video) / Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija / Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Laravel13: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
paulolee:
sweet coming from mother..
have really missed seeing mercy on the screens because she is one of the best actress in the industry that can interpret any role given to her so perfectly..
congratulations once again mercy for your latest baby and seeing the cute kid makes me wana get married and start having children too but the economy for my side no support that plan..
patiently waiting for those Actors guild of Nigeria to visit and congratulate her for her delivery mayb they would just pretend like they aint aware of mercy new baby because her husband is not Ned.. bloody hypocrites...
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by chii8(f): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Sweet mother... the joy of motherhood!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by phemmyfour: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Corobaby.. Why is she using mask in the living room

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Angelinastto(f): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Angelinastto(f): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
EwuGambia:
Abeg how is this news?.... undecided
Is Buhari not up to something?...or Tinubu?....undecided..
Abeg give boys better frontpage material news jare.. angry make we flex... undecided

I wonder how all these stale news get to make FP on nairaland nowadays. This blog is gradually loosing it rep undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by vickydevoka(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:
Perfect definition of a reasonable and successful actress.

Mercy Johnson should be a role model to list of young actresses and career-prone young ladies too.

Talent--> Fixed!
Marriage--> Fixed!
Career--> Fixed!
Male Child--> Fixed!
Pro-Family--> Fixed!
Beauty--> Fixed!
Connection--> Fixed!

No unnecessary scandals or social media shenanigans. I love her a lot.

Truth is; Mercy Johnson further disputes the fact that career isn't the real reason behind the unmarried state of these old single cargos in the Nollywood industry, but their bad character and attitude.
Marriage isn't for everybody, especially de overbeautiful rich Ladies

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Fortunate24: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Joy of motherhood
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by wonder233: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
I don't care. It has nothing to do with me

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by costandi(m): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:

Mercy Johnson should be a role model to list of young actresses and career-prone young ladies too.

Talent--> Fixed!
Marriage--> Fixed!
Career--> Fixed!
Male Child--> Fixed!
Pro-Family--> Fixed!
Beauty--> Fixed!
Connection--> Fixed!

Truth is; Mercy Johnson further disputes the fact that career isn't the real reason behind the unmarried state of these old single cargos in the Nollywood industry, but their bad character and attitude.
Male child? You can't be serious.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by EwuGambia: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
Angelinastto:
I wonder how all these stale news get to make FP on nairaland nowadays. This blog is gradually loosing it rep undecided

I'm telling you....I've checked LIB today and seen a lot of very interesting headlines in politics and entertainment which i've already read up....some of this news I've also seen in trending here on NL....instead of them to push it to FP...its dumb stuff that they keep pushing. undecided...

Aniways grin....are you by chance the Lepacious babe on your profile?. cause I'm the fine boy on mine...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by sencekompis: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
simi style loading
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Angelinastto(f): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
EwuGambia:

I'm telling you....I've checked LIB today and seen a lot of very interesting headlines in politics and entertainment which i've already read up....some of this news I've also seen in trending here on NL....instead of them to push it to FP...its dumb stuff that they keep pushing. undecided...

Aniways grin....are you by chance the Lepacious babe on your profile?. cause I'm the fine boy on mine...
Stuff I've seen on twitter and IG blogs like two days ago will still make FP on NL. O ga o
Lol you're so foineeeee grin
Yeah, that's me.
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by morris477(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Not like some that will marry to day and divorce tomorrow
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by gift2xl: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
How is this one new's na.
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Nehyooh(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
MERCY MY FAVORITE

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by EwuGambia: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Angelinastto:

Stuff I've seen on twitter and IG blogs like two days ago will still make FP on NL. O ga o
Lol you're so foineeeee grin
Yeah, that's me.
Well...its sad, but some of us wont stop coming here for the bants and funny comments.. cheesy
Yeah yeah...aknow you tripping!...we are foinnnee like that!!... grin
I see you are kinda popular in the literature section...keep it up!

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by etrange: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:

Talent--> Fixed!
Marriage--> Fixed!
Career--> Fixed!
Male Child--> Fixed!
Pro-Family--> Fixed!
Beauty--> Fixed!
Connection--> Fixed!

I love her too but I feel it's not fair to judge a woman's character based on whether she's married or not. A lot of people still love Don Jazzy and other single male celebrities but regardless how successful a lady is, she is always expected to have a man or she's considered a LovePeddler. A lot of people (especially guys) love Mercy just cause she took time off acting to play the wife role (which is not bad at all) but it doesn't necessarily make her a better person than the single ones. Recall that when she was single and acting all those s.ex scenes, many tagged her a harlot. Even when so got married, people called her a husband snatcher. Then she started bearing children and doing what the society expects of women, she became a role model.

People will always judge one into living a lifestyle that conforms to the society even if one isn't happy with it. I'm glad Merci seems very happy and contended but that's her choice. Others have theirs.

#JustMyOpinion #NoOffenceIntended

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Angelinastto(f): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
EwuGambia:

Well...its sad, but some of us wont stop coming here for the bants and funny comments.. cheesy
Yeah yeah...aknow you tripping!...we are foinnnee like that!!... grin
I see you are kinda popular in the literature section...keep it up!

Haa no dey whine pesin joor grin
That was a longgg time ago.
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by EwuGambia: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Angelinastto:

Haa no dey whine pesin joor grin
That was a longgg time ago.

Why nah....write a new blockbuster for them nah.. cheesy
Or you have lost your zeal to write ni?.. undecided
you got married and gave birth?.. shocked

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by earnit1: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Baby machine

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by sonnie10: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Leave from which office?
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Angelinastto(f): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
EwuGambia:

Why nah....write a new blockbuster for them nah.. cheesy
Or you have lost your zeal to write ni?.. undecided
you got married and gave birth?.. shocked
Haaaaaaa, do I look married? Funny guy.
I had a tough breakup then and I lost few things. My writing zeal inclusive. I'm preparing a come back already.
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
How cute! She looks just like her!
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by EwuGambia: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Angelinastto:

Haaaaaaa, do I look married? Funny guy.
I had a tough breakup then and I lost few things. My writing zeal inclusive. I'm preparing a come back already.
Yeah....i can totally understand that. Emotions have great effects on artists generally, it can make or break their works...be it music, painting, sculpture or even writing like in your case.
You could have chanelled that energy into writing a great sad story...or a silly one. It goes two ways... undecided
Anyways it's good to know you are planning a comeback... grin

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Angelinastto(f): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
EwuGambia:

Yeah....i can totally understand that. Emotions have great effects on artists generally, it can make or break their works...be it music, painting, sculpture or even writing like in your case.
You could have chanelled that energy into writing a great sad story...or a silly one. It goes two ways... undecided
Anyways it's good to know you are planning a comeback... grin
Thanks cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Alaganature(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
which kind irrelevant news be this? If she no sing for her baby shey nah me she go come sing for?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
the baby looks exactly like me ..... do you know why?

because I'm her biological......f... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Oyindidi(f): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:

Talent--> Fixed!
Marriage--> Fixed!
Career--> Fixed!
Male Child--> Fixed!
Pro-Family--> Fixed!
Beauty--> Fixed!
Connection--> Fixed!

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by offset67(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
This milf gan
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by alicemayeze: 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ever listened to a song that made you laugh, reflect on life and gave you hope? Inside Life by Versatile is an Afrobeat song that puts you in an optimistic mood. Click here to listen>> https:///versatileinsidelife
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Adeprince80: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
This woman is like a loamy soil very fertile,just plant on her fertilization takes place immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) / Reekado Banks Hosts Larry Ekundayo In His Residence (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.