Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage (40825 Views)

Tricia Eseigbe Reflects On A Year Of Unforeseen Wickedness From Family Members / Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage / Tricia Eseigbe, Ronnie Dikko Visit Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Kemimarch16(f): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
God is too faithful to fail.congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by money121(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Luvinghubby: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
iberrylee:
More pigs to the Erosion Republic
You have been on Nairaland since 2015 and you are still portraying childish behaviour.

SMH.

@Topic. Congrats to the couple.

3 Likes

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by bluefilm: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Eyaaaa

I remember this babe that time...
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Kobicove(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations to her and her family!
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by TLE900: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
The man try oooo
lalasticlala:
Nollywood actress, Tricia Eseigbe, has welcomed a new baby girl, her first child after 10 years of marriage.

Sharing the good news via her Instagram Page, Tricia Eseigbe Kerry wrote:

"#itcanonlybeGod I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes I received yesterday and a Joyous birthday gift that i received from our Almighty father. The birth of my Angelic Baby Girl.

On the eve of my birthday I went into labor and hours into my birthday celebration God blessed my family with this wonderful gift, which we have waited over 10 years for. We say thank you to God Almighty, and thank you to our well wishers for the out-pour of emotions.

For those that have been on the same Journey with me, Keep Hope Alive, God is well able to deliver your bundle of joy same way He did for me. From the Kerry's, thank you to everyone for your support and prayers."

Tricia Eseigbe became popular after starring as Samadora in the classic Nollywood 'horror' movie 'Samadora' featuring stars like Emeka Ike, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Charles Okafor, Vivian Mechie, among others.

Tricia Eseigbe and her husband, Kerry, got married in January, 2010.

Congratulations to them.
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Jacobsonyy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
lolllll, dem dis ones
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by dona4real(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulobia God doesnt sleep
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by meobizy(f): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
What the Bleep did Omotola have on? Yuck! Husbands try a lot. I can not see everything regarding a female and not get tired from fighting the temptation to taste elsewhere.
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Sososo(f): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Oluwa eshe
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by pocohantas(f): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Tricia, I think she had a show then. I remember how much she cried when J T Tom-West died.

Congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
When Nollywood was giving us movie that we can stand and peep through our neighbors window to watch... when life was simple then...

2 Likes

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations to her and family.

God bless the baby and provide all that is required to train him to be what he was destined to be.
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Hathor5(f): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
And her husband stayed with her through it all? So some people men still know what marriage is all about? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Sijo01(f): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
lalasticlala:
Congrats

Throwback photos of some celebrity guests at their wedding in 2020.

Ayam not understanding....... Wedding in 2020

Congratulations to them.
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Bahamas95(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
Na only God know wetin that woman pass through for mother inlaw hand....For this part of the world na woman head everything dey for childlessness.

Congrats to her, what a cute baby.
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Omoluabi16(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
pocohantas:
Tricia, I think she had a show then. I remember how much she cried when J T Tom-West died.

Congrats to her.
yes. on galaxy tv
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by pocohantas(f): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hathor5:
And her husband stayed with her through it all? So some people men still know what marriage is all about? cheesy

Maybe na she stay with am. We never can be so sure. They sha stayed with themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Mrsprof(f): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations to her, it ended in praise
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nmezor(f): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratz to them...God is awesome
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by OdefaGirl(f): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations to them.....
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by pocohantas(f): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Omoluabi16:
yes. on galaxy tv

Galaxy, MBI, DBN...
The good old days. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by donprinyo(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wow, congratulations. The same feelings I had when I discovered these online opportunities.
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Omoluabi16(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
pocohantas:

Galaxy, MBI, DBN...
The good old days. grin grin
haha. those days are long gone. Tricia do well. cool
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
When Naija movies were movies

1 Like

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Hugo55(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
There is a perfect time and place for everything in the Universe. Congratulations Tricia.
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rozz:
congrats to them,meanwhile this one is also a Nairaland actress like the rest.

shut up small girl!!!
I'm very sure you weren't born when she was still acting.

indomie children plenty for NL

1 Like

Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by RTSC: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
With such copious sharing of Saliva, why couples no go resemble?
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by Sososo(f): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Staying in prayers and persisting in faith produces the greatest outcomes yet known to man.

I once met a woman who after 13 years of childlessness entered into the gymnastics of Faith by putting a doll baby on her back every night before she slept. Praying for answers to her predicament, calling those things that be not as though they were. Nine months later, she was delivered of a Boy.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence not seen.

Richdad
rugged faith. After 13 years, that's when she should be tired and spent but no
Re: Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage by blowjohn(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
I tot the thread eas about sampdoria fc grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) / #BBNaija : Tonto Dikeh Gifts Nina The Promised "Iphone X" - Picture / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.