Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Angela Nwosu Speaks On How People See Her As A Spiritualist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angela Nwosu Speaks On How People See Her As A Spiritualist (395 Views)

Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu Speaks On How People See Her As A Spiritualist by sirchikero: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Angela Nwosu the spiritualist coach has said via her verified Facebook page that she doesn't give a damn about what people say about her.

NAIJA NEWS NG reports that Angela Nwosu the spiritual entrepreneur who imports and sells spiritually energized products like blue eye bangles and oil wrote :

"I like to believe that, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most severe, I’m a 1, when it comes to giving a damn about what other people think of me. I’m not going to deny that, at times, I do worry about what others think. My profession of being a freelance, independent spiritualist, writer and raw girl, has taught me that strangers are going to judge my work or my life, no matter how much heart and soul I put into it. I’m fine with that.
READ MORE ; https://www.naijanewsng.com/angela-nwosu-speaks-on-how-people-see-her-as-a-spiritualist/

(1) (Reply)

Can Men Create God? / DeSean Jackson And Nick Canon Dragged For Saying That The Real Jews Are Black / Stick Totally To The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.