Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Italy Tourists & Family Reunion Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Tourists & Family Reunion Visa (3713 Views)

Family Reunion Visa(german Embassy) / Nigeria German Family Reunion Visa / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Tourists & Family Reunion Visa by like1: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Irunma:
I got the visa !!! Submitted 19th oct received on the 4th nov.

I understand the rules are different if you are uniting with an Italian or a non-Italian. I understood you reunited with an Italian and your visa was issued quite fast. Did they also request for verification from you? I would want to understand if its possible this verification can be fast enough?

Thanks
Re: Italy Tourists & Family Reunion Visa by Joyp85: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2023
I submitted my application for family reunion on 23rd March 2023. Verification has been done and the lawyer in charge for verification said she submitted to the embassy on the 16th of April 2023 but till now I have not gotten a message from the embassy. Does it usually take this long cos it's starting to give me concern.

1 Like

Re: Italy Tourists & Family Reunion Visa by Joyp85: 9:45am On Apr 29, 2023
Please can someone who has gone through the itaky family reunion process recently kindly respond to our questions.
Re: Italy Tourists & Family Reunion Visa by Joyp85: 9:52am On Apr 29, 2023
like1:

Thank you for this info. So the idea is to immediately start calling and writing to them after paying. But from my experience, they don't pick calls on the numbers they listed on their website.

Been calling too. No response from them
Re: Italy Tourists & Family Reunion Visa by Joyp85: 4:02pm On May 03, 2023
I got my visa. Submitted 23rd March, visa was approved 24th April. It go to me 3rd May. Let me start packing my bags.

2 Likes

Re: Italy Tourists & Family Reunion Visa by Besty2023: 7:26am On Sep 24, 2023
Please I need an agent contact for Legalization of Documents @ Italian Embassy
Re: Italy Tourists & Family Reunion Visa by Besty2023: 7:28am On Sep 24, 2023
Please can you help me with the contact of an agent for Legalization of Documents
Irunma:
I am also here to answer questions to anyone who needs info on family reunion visa to Italy.

I’ll be sharing my process here up till when I get the visa and a stay. Cos I never really saw a thread of Italian family reunion here.

*Fingers crossed* smiley
Re: Italy Tourists & Family Reunion Visa by Besty2023: 9:18am On Sep 24, 2023
Please did you use an agent for Legalization of Documents at the Italian Embassy, if you did, please can I get the agent's contact?
Joyp85:
I got my visa. Submitted 23rd March, visa was approved 24th April. It go to me 3rd May. Let me start packing my bags.
Re: Italy Tourists & Family Reunion Visa by Besty2023: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2023
Please did you use an agent to legalize your documents at the Italian consulate Lagos, if you did, kindly give me the contact of the agent. Tnx
Joyp85:
Re: Italy Tourists & Family Reunion Visa by Joyp85: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
Yes I did. Not just for legalization. He was involved in the whole process so I didn't travel much. Only entered Lagos to submit my document at the office.
Besty2023:
Please did you use an agent to legalize your documents at the Italian consulate Lagos, if you did, kindly give me the contact of the agent. Tnx
Re: Italy Tourists & Family Reunion Visa by Golden5894: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
Joyp85:
Yes I did. Not just for legalization. He was involved in the whole process so I didn't travel much. Only entered Lagos to submit my document at the office.

Please I need the contact of the agent that helped you with the whole process, Please, I sent you a mail already.
Re: Italy Tourists & Family Reunion Visa by Besty2023: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
Joyp85:

Please can you help me with the contact of the agent. It's really been frustrating trying to get an appointment for Legalization. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Italy Tourists & Family Reunion Visa by Cydspecialone: 9:29pm On Apr 08
Hello good day
Please do you have to do Legalisation before you submit your documents are Tls??

Please can you help me with the contact of the agent. It's really been frustrating trying to get an appointment for Legalization. And my Submission date is almost near...Thank you.
Re: Italy Tourists & Family Reunion Visa by Cydspecialone: 9:34pm On Apr 08
Irunma:
I got the visa !!! Submitted 19th oct received on the 4th nov.

Can you please help someone out, I almost loosing it, the stress is a little too much

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? / Visa To Myanmar / It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.