Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

I Need A Good Website Devoloper In Port Harcourt To Work With - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Good Website Devoloper In Port Harcourt To Work With (331 Views)

3 Benefits Of Having A Good Website That You Must Know / A Good Website Programmer Needed For A Long-term Project / Need A Very Good Website Designer Within Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Website Devoloper In Port Harcourt To Work With by Titheman(m): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
am a developer too, i recently got a contract to develop an investment website and i need a good web developer to help me.
he must be based in Port Harcourt

we share the money 70/30
Re: I Need A Good Website Devoloper In Port Harcourt To Work With by 404Dev: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Titheman:
am a developer too, i recently got a contract to develop an investment website and i need a good web developer to help me.

we share the money 70/30

Hello,

I just built this investment site shorturl.at/tGHZ8 from scratch with laravel. is automated with admin option to turn off and also telegram bot.

Not in port harcourt but in owerri so we can work something out.

You can chat me on WhatsApp if you wish to discuss further https:///s5okar
Re: I Need A Good Website Devoloper In Port Harcourt To Work With by LMServices: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Titheman:

we share the money 70/30
This is indirectly outsourcing a project you got? Who takes the 70%?

Our most recent client was a Port Harcourt IoT company and one of the very few. Although we are based in Lagos, there won't be issues at all so long we come to an agreement.

Also, we are currently working on an investment website and it is 70% completed. You can message using the WhatsApp link so that we can send you the link to see.
Re: I Need A Good Website Devoloper In Port Harcourt To Work With by explorer250(m): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Titheman:

we share the money 70/30
I can design the database for you and write the php code to validate, insert and retrieve data for you to use at the front end or you can award me the whole project if the amount is juicy since I have a demo uncompleted investment site. I am based in owerri and you don't need me to be at PH for this to happen. quote me if you are interested
Re: I Need A Good Website Devoloper In Port Harcourt To Work With by Nameweb(m): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
I base in port Harcourt WhatsApp 070_15433_502
Re: I Need A Good Website Devoloper In Port Harcourt To Work With by codedwebb: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
i can do the website for you even with admin page within 1/3 days just drop your contact you check my portfolio @ www.codedwebb.ml to see some investment site their
Titheman:

we share the money 70/30
Re: I Need A Good Website Devoloper In Port Harcourt To Work With by ediko5(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2020
Titheman:

we share the money 70/30
Where's your contact?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Like This / Cost Of Hosting A Website Getting Hundreds Of Millions Of Pageviews Monthly?? / Webmasters, I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.