Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Why Are Nigerians Like This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Are Nigerians Like This (332 Views)

How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? / How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? / Make Cool Money With Betting Prediction Website Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Like This by awoofquality: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
I posted something 2days ago I wanted to sell monetized YouTube ads somebody came and called me scammer, me and you have not dealed before I. even dropped my Facebook username and WhatsApp contact and even allowed escrows some people brain dull Shaw

even obatech of nairaland who sells adsense will give you go ahead without looking back as far as say nahh me

link to. the previous post
https://www.nairaland.com/6196550/monetized-youtube-ads-naija-adsense

and somebody commented
"If truly you sell genuine YouTube channel and YouTube views, why
not sell it to yourself so that you will have more subscribers and
make more money from the channel?"

let me tell you dear I can monetized YouTube channel in less than 1month so anything you don't know just keep quiet

this is my WhatsApp contat +2347041017848 incase anybody need monetized channel or want me to. work on your charnel to get approved inbox few monetized channel available now
Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This by Wingarnium: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
I can't message u on WhatsApp. How much is it
Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This by awoofquality: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wingarnium:
I can't message u on WhatsApp. How much is it

Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This by imagrg(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please chat with me and tell me how to make it mine and use it.
On WhatsApp please: ZERO SEVEN ZERO EIGHT FOUR SEVEN NINE THREE ZERO SEVEN EIGHT
Thanks
Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This by Playthepianos: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
awoofquality:
I posted something 2days ago I wanted to sell monetized YouTube ads somebody came and called me scammer, me and you have not dealed before I. even dropped my Facebook username and WhatsApp contact and even allowed escrows some people brain dull Shaw

even obatech of nairaland who sells adsense will give you go ahead without looking back as far as say nahh me

link to. the previous post
https://www.nairaland.com/6196550/monetized-youtube-ads-naija-adsense

and somebody commented
"If truly you sell genuine YouTube channel and YouTube views, why
not sell it to yourself so that you will have more subscribers and
make more money from the channel?"

let me tell you dear I can monetized YouTube channel in less than 1month so anything you don't know just keep quiet

this is my WhatsApp contat +2347041017848 incase anybody need monetized channel or want me to. work on your charnel to get approved inbox few monetized channel available now

Who is Obatech? Is Obatech Seun of Nairaland? I repeat, be careful while dealing with this guy.

Again, if it is genuine, why don't you use the channel? It's a simple question.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This by 004gist: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Playthepianos:

Who is Obatech? Is Obatech Seun of Nairaland? I repeat, be careful while dealing with this guy.

Again, if it is genuine, why don't you use the channel? It's a simple question.

People sell adsense account, Facebook account, twitter account, Instagram etc it's a huge market.

https://www.nairaland.com/6154926/verified-adsense-25-domain-sale

Even u did sell an adsense account on that thread. Why didn't u use it?
There are those who buy while there are those who sell.... Buy cheap and resale or create, grow and replace resale... Thats just their business

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This by Playthepianos: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
004gist:

People sell adsense account, Facebook account, twitter account, Instagram etc it's a huge market.

https://www.nairaland.com/6154926/verified-adsense-25-domain-sale

Even u did sell an adsense account on that thread. Why didn't u use it?
There are those who buy while there are those who sell.... Buy cheap and resale or create, grow and replace resale... Thats just their business

Guy, I am not saying people do not sell, neither am I saying it is wrong to sell. All I am saying is to be careful.

If you see the rate at which people are scammed of huge sums daily on Nairaland, eh...

When I sold my Adsense, I let Nairalanders know that I am selling it because I have another project.

Now, YouTube Adsense may be a gold mine, but I am only asking op why he is selling a "gold mine", if truly he is.

It's a simple question. This gives us a clue about who op is, because he flared up when I asked him.
Besides, I never told people not to buy from him, I told them to be careful. Use escrow if possible.

And by the way, who is Obatech? What if op is the same person using Obatech??

Everything na sense, my brother.

Disclaimer:

Nairalanders, buy if you want to oo. No intention to spoil this guy's market. But be careful so that we won't read stories that touch the heart.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This by 004gist: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Obatech is one of the most trusted sellers here. I think in 2017 I got adsense from him but I don't know if opp is related to him.

Yes people should make use of escrow.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This by awoofquality: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2020
004gist:
Obatech is one of the most trusted sellers here. I think in 2017 I got adsense from him but I don't know if opp is related to him.

Yes people should make use of escrow.

he knows me very well he even buy account from me sometimes and he will be the first to pay.

(1) (Reply)

Ustacky Scholarship-learn Software & Data Science For Free-n500,000 For The Best / I Want To Design A Website / How Can I Make This Kind Of Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.