Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Why Are Married Men Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Married Men Like This? (561 Views)

The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Married Men Like This? by sketcherJ(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good day guys, this afternoon my girl told me about how the husband of her boss spoke with her recently about having a relationship! The thing is this man and his wife are lawyers and they both share one office where my girl works as the secretary.

Although the woman comes to work frequently, the man is not so consistent in coming to the workplace. So pratically, the couple are both my girl's bosses.

Crazy thing is this man's wife is pretty! He has children. Why a married man would stoop so low to do this is what beats me. Why will you have a working relationship and choose to risk it over a one night fling? The wife of this man loves my girl like a daughter, helps her, gives her clothes etc.

Yet My girl needs this job or a job for that matter. Cos she is kinda the only one sponsoring herself.
Please what can be done?

P.S - if you own a office/business in Ibadan, and you have a vacancy or need a basic Secretariat around eleyele/Dugbe/Roundabout/Iwo road axis, I would appreciate your help in getting a job just in case. Thank you

Lalasticlala
Re: Why Are Married Men Like This? by braine(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Your girl can simply say no.

Sometimes men need their fun. Let them be.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Like This? by Ningen(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
That man has a lot to lose. No sane person will try igniting an affair with his secretary when his wife is a co-worker. Are your sure your girl isn't the one pestering him for a relationship?? undecided
Re: Why Are Married Men Like This? by anthonyuncle(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
it's left for dz ur girlfriend to decide.
Re: Why Are Married Men Like This? by sketcherJ(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ningen:
That man has a lot to lose. No sane person will try igniting an affair with his secretary when his wife is a co-worker. Are your sure your girl isn't the one pestering him for a relationship?? undecided

nope she isn't. If she is, why would she ask me for advice and look worried
Re: Why Are Married Men Like This? by Oluromantic: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Let her say no but keep respecting him. The problem with girls is they withdraw d respect once in such a situation and that is what will haunt d man to feel insecure. If she was wise, she would respectfully reject the offer kneeling down and appealing to the man that madam is right here, it can't be possible and I value my job and have a fiance

That gives the man an insinuation that she doesn't want d affair, yet won't look down on him with disrespect. Even if the man wish to insist, you have nailed his conscience to a rugged cross and he would think twice. That's how some wise girls scale through sex-for-mark lecturers in sch but such wisdom is scarce among some girls especially the ones with low tolerance clamouring as feminist but far from wisdom. You can tutor her sha if she's groomable

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Like This? by blackboy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Guy is your gf your first and only? The married man is human and trying his luck. Being married has never stopped anyone from chasing other women though wrong. If you be saint well done.

The good part is your girl is working for the woman too so she can safely say No to him and there will be no problem so long as she continues to make the wife happy.

The man will go try his luck else where and so long as your girl does not try to be rude or nasty to him because he asked her out I'm sure she will not be fired.

Keep that girl and encourage her to keep such behaviour .

It will surprise you that a man married to Miss World will still want to cheat on her . Takes a very discoiined and principled and God fearing man not to cheat o his wife

(1) (Reply)

14 Simple Life Hacks That Might Just Save Your Life One Day / Would You Marry A Guy With Multiple Children From Different Girlfriends? / Nengi Was At The Tip Of My Finger If I Wanted Her I Would Have Just Not Into Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.