Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

This Is Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Family (2576 Views)

Is Family Really Overrated ? True Life Story / Marriage Is Family Affair, Not Church Issue; Get Parental Consent, Not Pastoral / Is Family Expenses The Responsibility Of The Man(husband) Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Family by priking: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

let me guess... you created a profile yesterday after reading my post, and decided to come support this fraudster, abi?

if i need help someday, i certainly wont ask for it on NL with multiple accounts and phoney stories left right and center. this is my own opinion, if you dont like it, its irrelevant to the issue at hand.
Did u saw anyone post that my 2 other acc defrauded him/her,stop insulting me pls.
Re: This Is Family by mariahAngel(f): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

let me guess... you created a profile yesterday after reading my post, and decided to come support this fraudster, abi?
Yes, Mr posts/profile detective you're that important.

if i need help someday, i certainly wont ask for it on NL with multiple accounts and phoney stories left right and center. this is my own opinion, if you dont like it, its irrelevant to the issue at hand.
Life is unpredictable.
Re: This Is Family by Winneygirl(f): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

All hail the Chief Investigator for the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
CIA's top Analyst.
1000 Salutes Sir!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Family by Winneygirl(f): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
priking:
Did u saw anyone post that my 2 other acc defrauded him/her,stop insulting me pls.

Beggar is talking about insults grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Family by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
mariahAngel:
Yes, Mr posts/profile detective you're that important.

brotha fraudster, it has nothing to do with being important, and all to do with doing whats RIGHT.

Life is unpredictable.

yes it is, and telling phoney stories on NL from various profiles on NL certainly isnt the solution. change your ways.
Re: This Is Family by priking: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Winneygirl:

CIA's top Analyst.
1000 Salutes Sir!!
I could have xplained better by stating i previously had 2 former acc which i take responsibility now
Re: This Is Family by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
priking:

my bad, you are not a fraudster, just a person creating different profiles and bringing different fake sob stories on NL to beg for handouts.
Re: This Is Family by priking: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Winneygirl:

Beggar is talking about insults grin grin grin
Yes i brought myself here to beg,u can insult even spit on me.
Re: This Is Family by priking: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

my bad, you are not a fraudster, just a person creating different profiles and bringing different fake sob stories on NL to beg for handouts.
Kai u can insult me by calling me a fraudstar if i have i wont come here seeking 4 help
Re: This Is Family by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
priking:
Kai u can insult me by calling me a fraudstar if i have i wont come here seeking 4 help

like someone told you a few months ago.....

scoundrel:
They’ve eased the lockdown. Go and work, you lazy thing.

...and that person seem to know your "tricks" too as they posted the below about you:

scoundrel:
Oh, now I remember you. You’re back with an alternate. All the cash you got the last time wasn’t enough? I know the truth hurts, that’s why you felt attacked from my first post.
Re: This Is Family by priking: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

like someone told you a few months ago.....

As I've told d earlier poster I'm not lazy im doing a peasant farming and as it is it's not harvesting time if not I wouldn't have come here,,you can continue to keep digging post associated to my number 08026270585 in other to dissuade people from helping me but if you truly know how I'm feeling now you'll pity me no matter how heartless you might tend to be.
Re: This Is Family by priking: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Winneygirl:

CIA's top Analyst.
1000 Salutes Sir!!
it's something you too could do just type my number in my previous post and all post I've made here will be revealed to you
Re: This Is Family by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
priking:
As I've told d earlier poster I'm not lazy im doing a peasant farming and as it is it's not harvesting time if not I wouldn't have come here,,you can continue to keep digging post associated to my number 08026270585 in other to dissuade people from helping me but if you truly know how I'm feeling now you'll pity me no matter how heartless you might tend to be.

i have exposed you, and instead of accepting defeat (aka you are busted), you are the one quoting me again and again with nonsense to try to discredit yourself as a fraudster... you can continue quoting me as it wont change my belief that you are indeed a criminal using different account and fake stories on NL to scam people for handouts.
Re: This Is Family by Gerrard59(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
priking:

Stop trying to sound emotional! You are a bloody thief. Or is Scoundrel wrong by pointing out the same thing MrBrownJay1 did?

Thief! angry
Re: This Is Family by priking: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i have exposed you, and instead of accepting defeat (aka you are busted), you are the one quoting me again and again with nonsense to try to discredit yourself as a fraudster... you can continue quoting me as it wont change my belief that you are indeed a criminal using different account and fake stories on NL to scam people for handouts.
HOLD ON TO WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW THATS YOUR OWN CUP OF TEA
Re: This Is Family by priking: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Gerrard59:

Stop trying to sound emotional! You are a bloody thief. Or is Scoundrel wrong by pointing out the same thing MrBrownJay1 did?

Thief! angry
Please sir,did I stole anything from u?
Re: This Is Family by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Gerrard59:

Thief! angry

bro, that dude is trying his hardest to make us believe that he aint what we all know he is...

stories after stories after stories... lol!
Re: This Is Family by priking: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, that dude is trying his hardets to make us believe that he aint what we all know he is...

stories after stories after stories... lol!
By going through my initial posts shows how petty and wicked you are.I pray you never come here on nairaland seeking for help.
Re: This Is Family by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
priking:
By going through my initial posts shows how petty and wicked you are.I pray you never come here on nairaland seeking for help.

yet you saw nothing "petty" or "wicked" in creating countless profiles on NL and telling fake stories to get handouts from NLers?! lol!!!! you got your priorities mixed up.
Re: This Is Family by priking: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

yet you saw nothing "petty" or "wicked" in creating countless profiles on NL and telling fake stories to get handouts from NLers?! lol!!!! you got your priorities mixed up.
how did you know that my story is fake and I did not ask people here for handouts?it is you who got your priority mixed up.
Re: This Is Family by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
priking:
how did you know that my story is fake and I did not ask people here for handouts

so yesterday it is your mother having problems and you needed NLers to help you raise 45k...but the day before that, you used another account to beg for any amount because you were "starving at home"... lol! i guess when you are using the other account, your mother's problem disappear. abi?!

1 Like

Re: This Is Family by priking: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so yesterday it is your mother having problems and you needed NLers to help you raise 45k...but the day before that, you used another account to beg for any amount because you were "starving at home"... lol! i guess when you are using the other account, your mother's problem disappear. abi?!
it's easy to joke and use my past post to mock me now.Truly you are a heartless fellow if you can't help pls get out Mr Nonsense detective.
Re: This Is Family by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
priking:
it's easy to joke and use my past post to mock me now.Truly you are a heartless fellow if you can't help pls get out Mr Nonsense detective.

1 Like

Re: This Is Family by priking: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

keep using my past post to mock me as it shows how wicked you are
Re: This Is Family by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
priking:
keep using my past post to mock me as it shows how wicked you are

answer the damn question you fraudster...

Re: This Is Family by priking: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

answer the damn question you fraudster...

you see,where did u burst me defrauding any nairalander Mr so called FBI
Re: This Is Family by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
priking:

answer the damn question MR fraudster....

Re: This Is Family by priking: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: This Is Family by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
priking:

yes i busted you creating multiple account to post fake stories on NL to defraud NLers... now answer the damn question MR FRAUDSTER, instead of pretending you cant read:

Re: This Is Family by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ariza:
grin grin grin Ahhhhhhhhh Human! Huuuummmaaannnuuu! It's serious oo
Hello please can you consider me? I genuinely need help
Re: This Is Family by ClownPrinceOfPi: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
cheesy MrBrownJay1 doing the Lord's work.

1 Like

Re: This Is Family by Hathor5(f): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

If you're not going to help someone who's possibly in need, don't give others reason not to help the needy.
Give others the chance to come to their own conclusions.
It is for your own good. You might genuinely need help someday ( not necessarily financial), you wouldn't want someone to prevent others from helping you right?
In every situation, before you react, ask yourself "how would I want to be treated if I were in this situation?", then act accordingly.
Nobody can survive as a loner.

I swear I love you. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I have noticed that I disagree with you on some issues but you have such a good heart it is easy to respect your opinions.
Keep it up nne. wink
And let the naughty lioness out whenever needed too.
I will get you a new electric chair if needed. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If there is only one meat in the pot, who should eat it? Father Or Children ? / Gay Marriage In Igboland? / Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.