Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 (59569 Views)

5 In Demand Digital Skills You Should Acquire In 2023 / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria / Top 8 Skills You Need To Land Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Investnow2017: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2020
Mplify:

You can use your phone data. Not necessarily wifi
How? Can you direct me please
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Mplify(m): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2020
Investnow2017:

Please chat me up on WhatsApp. Number on my profile
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Aurelius1(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2020
Investnow2017:

If you have an android phone just subscribe for data and use the wireless hotspot to hook up to you laptop.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Investnow2017: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2020
Aurelius1:
If you have an android phone just subscribe for data and use the wireless hotspot to hook up to you laptop.
I have tried the hotspot in my Infinix Hot8, it didn't work. Maybe I have to get another phone. Or may be I didn't do it properly.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Occurstaem(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2020
landforeast:

Send a message to the WhatsApp No on my Signature. I will put you through
I have sent you a message on Whatsapp
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Aurelius1(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2020
Investnow2017:

I have tried the hotspot in my Infinix Hot8, it didn't work. Maybe I have to get another phone. Or may be I didn't do it properly.
It ought to work. Maybe there is something you are not doing right.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by kingxsamz(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2020
jaeyking:

It depends on the type of job.
working in oil multinational company and still being an entrepreneur is the best

Yeah, but not everyone is lucky enough to acquire a job in an oil company.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2020
braveboy64:
Real Estate?

No be Hushpuppy work bi that

No dent Real Estate o. No be Hushpuppy work as long e no be "front" for fraud grin
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2020
abdullahi45:

Ok. You willing to take me through right?
sure.. but money is involved
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by horpigee1(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2020
Realshay:

Learn how to do:
Graphic design
Digital marketing
Drawing (either photo-realistic, ballpoint, charcoal,etc)
Blogging
Video Animations
Photo manipulation
Video editting
etc..
During this lockdown, many people are idle.. some has even lost their jobs..so sad..
why not develop a skill and start earning money from it?
Covid-19 will go soon but the damages it has caused can't be undone.
Robert Kiyosaki said the business of 21st century is Network marketing..I agree to this..
Learn a skill today.
@ affordable price..
Interested ones should signify..
where do you base.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2020
horpigee1:
where do you base.
Ogun state.. but it doesn't matter on location..I do teach online
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by abdullahi45: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2020
Realshay:

sure.. but money is involved

Ok. How much are we talking about?
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by sylve11: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nice one @ op. cool
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Clementz0(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Veeque:
Hmm.
Very good list. There are other skills tho out there.

Digital marketing has been my thing for some time now. Got certified for it. I've had lectures, read and practiced it. Though, it's really broad, some of its components (especially SEO, Content marketing) can be mastered.

Delved into Programming/Coding and it's absolutely wonderful. Graphics is also good..

This lockdown was a blessing

But animation is something I'm aiming to conquer before next year.

Use your time wisely. No skill is useless. The world is evolving into a tech-world. Everyone needs to be tech-savvy. No time to waste.
can you take me on digital marketing from the scratch bikko
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
abdullahi45:

Ok. How much are we talking about?
send a message to my E-mail
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by abdullahi45: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Realshay:

Sure.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by udy4real(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Realshay:

the only help I can do is to reduce the price
To how much please?
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Investnow2017: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Aurelius1:
It ought to work. Maybe there is something you are not doing right.
Can you please help with the steps. I have tried it endlessly, no success, whereas I could do it my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, which has now packed up.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by horpigee1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Realshay:

Ogun state.. but it doesn't matter on location..I do teach online
that would be great! how do we go about it, I wanna learn video editing.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by udoka55555: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
YADNUS11:

Pls help me out with answers of each of the module, it keep saying am wrong try again. Help a brother

I don't have the answers offhand.

Just rewatch the masterclasses and retake the exam in 9hrs.

I took the exam once.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Viicfuntop(f): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
nokatakata:
Go and learn how to produce. Produce food, produce clothes, produce things that people use everyday. That's the way to get rich and make your country progress and less dependent. All you guys do is run after certifications because you want to get jobs. Not thinking of producing or inventing anything. Follow follow like zombies.

No truer words have been said
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
udy4real:
To how much please?
send a message to my E-mail.. notifying that it's you I want to reduce price for
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
horpigee1:
that would be great! how do we go about it, I wanna learn video editing.

Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Viicfuntop(f): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Mokason28:

No thank you... I know you’re just looking for money undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Viicfuntop(f): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

OK. keep thinking.

So harsh

Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Viicfuntop(f): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
flyingpig:
seriously most of these guys applying to so called professionals to learn this job, don't even know its application in Nigeria. In the true sense, those skills can't fetch you series of income in Nigeria's economy. Nigeria economy is not IT or tech-based. A heavy duty vehicle driver, caterpillar, electrician will have more jobs in Nigeria than professionals practising those skills in Nigeria. How many start-up businesses bother about marketing their products on internet by the way. Many of these applicants don't know that the only place they can secure steady of jobs for their skills are on international freelancing sites such as upwork, freelance, fiverr, where you will wirk for oyibo and earn cool cash. If it is to work in Nigeria and in Nigeria economy or for Nigerians, you go find work tire. Those skills were researched in advanced countries and published for their technological economies of North America, Europe and Asia, and definitely not for a mono-economy and oil-dependent economy like ours

Good one
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Matanegba1: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Realshay:

Learn how to do:
Graphic design
Digital marketing
Drawing (either photo-realistic, ballpoint, charcoal,etc)
Blogging
Video Animations
Photo manipulation
Video editting
etc..
During this lockdown, many people are idle.. some has even lost their jobs..so sad..
why not develop a skill and start earning money from it?
Covid-19 will go soon but the damages it has caused can't be undone.
Robert Kiyosaki said the business of 21st century is Network marketing..I agree to this..
Learn a skill today.
@ affordable price..
Interested ones should signify..

I want to learn how to do graphic designs with my phone.
Please how do I go about it?
Are there apps to download or?
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Matanegba1:

I want to learn how to do graphic designs with my phone. Please how do I go about it? Are there apps to download or?
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by walkwithgod(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
nokatakata:
Go and learn how to produce. Produce food, produce clothes, produce things that people use everyday. That's the way to get rich and make your country progress and less dependent. All you guys do is run after certifications because you want to get jobs. Not thinking of producing or inventing anything. Follow follow like zombies.

Always quote the original owner of a tweet, stop doing copying and pasting. It makes you mentally LAZY.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by walkwithgod(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
If you need free digital marketing bundles, contact me zero seven zero eight eight three one three four four nine.

Learn facebook ads

Instagram ads

Copywriting

Email marketing

SEO
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by nokatakata: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
walkwithgod:

Always quote the original owner of a tweet, stop doing copying and pasting. It makes you mentally LAZY.

I suspect you have mental problem.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Horlami247: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
Abeg óò, I be mathematikal mumu, I no sabi math at all.

I fit learn coding/programming so?

Some please respond with encouraging choice of words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.