Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ever Found Yourself In A Messy Situation That You Could Not Explain Yourself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Found Yourself In A Messy Situation That You Could Not Explain Yourself? (442 Views)

A Very Messy Situation / Nigerian Governors And Rich Men Exposed In A Messy Sex Scandal In South Africa / Three Women In Messy Fight Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Found Yourself In A Messy Situation That You Could Not Explain Yourself? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
In primary school, I playfully asked a girls to write my name in the list of noise makers. And finally my class teacher asked for the list and the case gets worse the more i tried to explain what happened. I shall never forget that day. Eniola, I will never forgive you o. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ever Found Yourself In A Messy Situation That You Could Not Explain Yourself? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
You are still making noise let me write your name down.
Re: Ever Found Yourself In A Messy Situation That You Could Not Explain Yourself? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
uruba23:
You are still making noise let me write your name down.
grin grin grin
Re: Ever Found Yourself In A Messy Situation That You Could Not Explain Yourself? by culf: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
but you ask for it, abeg leave the young lady alone.
Re: Ever Found Yourself In A Messy Situation That You Could Not Explain Yourself? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
culf:
but you ask for it, abeg leave the young lady alone.
im not leaving her alone lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Found Yourself In A Messy Situation That You Could Not Explain Yourself? by yomi007k(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Shanklee:
In primary school, I playfully asked a girls to write my name in the list of noise makers. And finally my class teacher asked for the list and the case gets worse the more i tried to explain what happened. I shall never forget that day. Eniola, I will never forgive you o. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If you like forgive her na you sabi.

You asked her to put your name on the list.

...why cant u playfully transfer money into my account and see if they will debit you? cheesy
Re: Ever Found Yourself In A Messy Situation That You Could Not Explain Yourself? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
yomi007k:

If you like forgive her na you sabi.

You asked her to put your name on the list.

...why cant u playfully transfer money into my account and see if they will debit you? cheesy
shocked
Re: Ever Found Yourself In A Messy Situation That You Could Not Explain Yourself? by culf: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Shanklee:

im not leaving her alone lipsrsealed

you have no option than to leave her alone. you should be thanking her for magnanimously accepting to help you write down your name as requested. what are friends for?

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Husband's First Name Or Husband's Last Name? / How To Make Money Online Writing And Reading Sex Stories / Is She Testing Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.