Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Convert MTN Airtime To Cash Directly Into Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Convert MTN Airtime To Cash Directly Into Bank Account (315 Views)

Check Out This Woman's Shop That Leads Directly Into A Nightclub (pics/video) / Convert MTN Airtime To Cash At 15% Today / Bank Customers Struggling With Security To Gain Entrance Into Bank Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convert MTN Airtime To Cash Directly Into Bank Account by DavTechBlog(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
MTN airtime to cash – Did you credit your phone with an airtime amount meant to be transferred to another bank account, or let’s say you intend to top-up your mobile line with say N500 and you end up transferring N5,000 or N50,000 in error.

If you have the aforementioned challenges or related type and would want to get your money transferred back to your bank account so it can be used as planned, then this is for you.

Simply send me a private message for swift conversion to your bank account.
Re: Convert MTN Airtime To Cash Directly Into Bank Account by DavTechBlog(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2020
still available
Re: Convert MTN Airtime To Cash Directly Into Bank Account by kensbabe: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Please I need your help now. How do I contact you?

(1) (Reply)

Huge Quantity Of Scraps For Sale In Port Harcourt! / Call For Entries: Airopreneur Grant For Entrepreneurs / Onitsha Port Is Also Functional.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.