Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

How To Stop Being Hornyy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Being Hornyy (1046 Views)

When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? / Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Being Hornyy by TrollKiller(m): 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
I checked now and I realized that i have ejaculated consciously just 2 times for the past 110 days/ 3 months (just 3 wet dreams in between)

Konji day high but outlet no day. Wetin make I do?
Re: How To Stop Being Hornyy by bootyeater: 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bro, your body is just jacked up with unused energy so its trying to expel it by sexual activities before it gets corrupted.. Just look for a hard Job that takes a lot of energy to do, you go day alright

Dont masturbate o
Re: How To Stop Being Hornyy by Skepticus: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2020
It's normal and like you said on a post, urges can be controlled not actions.

The konji is a result of the neurotic (nervous system) programming of your body over the years.

I'm not a fan of extreme celibacy in no-fapping because it's only a few number of men who can tow this path without much difficulty. The drive for sexual gratification is as strong as the drive for food when hungry.

I'll advise you to channel your rising levels of testosterone into strength sports like weight lifting, body building and other sports (like soccer, basketball, athletics etc) that require a moderate measure of speed and strength. It's what I do.

However, if the drive gets too much, masturbate a little. It should be your last resort.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Therapist Ties And Buries Male And Female Statues To Bind Lovers (video) / I'm Attracted To Older Ladies! / Kayan Mata Or Ovulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.