Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder (46586 Views)

Gokada Rider Who Says She Can’t Do Prostitution Gets A New Car From Kokun / Gokada Relaunches Upgraded Version With Safer Bikes And Better Customer Service / Gokada, First On-demand Motorcycle Hailing App Launches In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by ODJ124(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
isoright
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by adelove1914: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
tatatar:
Someone with $150 million as net worth murdered by one man right in his home in such a gruesome manner.
That can't even happen to a billionaire in Nigeria.
F*ck simplicity sometimes. One has to protect himself,nowhere is safe.

Harry Akande nko?Bola Ige nko?A whole minister for that matter..Dey there sogbo

4 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
This 2020 is something else shocked
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Eroms4life17(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.
Today's game is available. It's not a fixed game but well calculated and researched. The first game starts by 6pm today. What are you waiting for? Subscribe today by chatting on whatsapp 0 8 0 5 1 0 6 9 0 4 8. U will see evidence. I have been winning since Sunday
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by CheedyJ(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
adelove1914:

Harry Akande nko?Bola Ige nko?A whole minister for that matter..Dey there sogbo
You dey mind d novice.. Maybe we should tell him Abacha was ......

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by stormborn28(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Humans and wickedness.. That guy would have become a billionaire before he clocked 40 years

2 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Noblechykk(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=Tomilola360 post=91761365]

What has tolulope Arotile got to do with Gokad
Copy and paste gone wrong
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Hallabee1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Tomilola360:

What has tolulope Arotile got to do with Gokada?
it was corrected ... ok
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by adelove1914: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
CheedyJ:

You dey mind d novice.. Maybe we should tell him Abacha was ......

Don't mind him..Na who them no fit kill..abi funsho Williams nko?

2 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by solonubinho(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kizzygentle:
He was a threat to US tech Billionaires. He was rising at a fast pace. Fear human beings. This form of wickedness dosent happen only in Nigeria. It happens with all humans be u white or black. That's why I laugh when people criticise Nigerians for their wicked acts. Envy is d root of wickedness. All humans exhibit it. Rip great chap.

Ehenn they have come o. Oga has solved the murder case already. He was a threat to yen yen yen yen yen....mshew
I know you have a right to air your opinion yeah, but envy is not always the case. It could have been anything ranging from business deal gone bad to even mistaken identity. It could have been anything. Allow NYPD detectives do their work.

4 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by IpobAntidote: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
This kind of crime can only happen in a shithole country. It can't happen in "same climes "

Where are the sane climes crew?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Goddys(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Maybe he Lauders money for a drug cartel in Colombia and failed to meet up with demands. Only a drug cartel can decapitate this way. No one escapes their wrath.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Columbia in the post says it all
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by JBoss25(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kizzygentle:
He was a threat to US tech Billionaires. He was rising at a fast pace. Fear human beings. This form of wickedness dosent happen only in Nigeria. It happens with all humans be u white or black. That's why I laugh when people criticise Nigerians for their wicked acts. Envy is d root of wickedness. All humans exhibit it. Rip great chap.
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Nwaceci1234(f): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nawao! May God help Us amen.
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by seeker121(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Do you mean in dollars because he is a billionaire already in naira valuation.
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Goddys(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
JBoss25:
that's why we have to becareful the way we flaunt money

bro chill..that guy didnt't have money compare to big boys in silicon valley. He must have had a shady deal with cartel. Only drug cartel can cut one's limbs off while he is alive before killing him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Okuda(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Person wey get 150m dollars is a threat to tech billionaire worth billions in Dollars? FYI, this guy na fry when it comes to tech money.. he never even scratch the surface.. you think they would have his time? abi no be indian man be GoogleCEO?

3 Likes

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Mau his soul rest in peace.
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by meobizy(f): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
My guy stepped on the wrong toes and they had to pass a message. With the diverse businesses he’s done in the past I’m sure he tried something shady hence his death. Thank God it happened in developed shores so we can finally learn what happened.
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by juniorstar(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Toes stepping, is a very risky affair.........
this is what i fear the most in my journey to being a billionaire. but come to think of it. There is no millionaire or billionaire who hasn't stepped on someone toes one has to just protect himself. jeff bezos stepped on toes, bill gates stepped on toes jack dorsey stepped on trump toes, our own dangote stepped on these BUA guy toes by blocking his mining activities in edo state. that is life

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by AMvanquish: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
The gruesome way he was killed suggest he really pissed somebody off.
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hmmm,that Colombia angle should be investigated. The way and manner he was killed has " Colombian drug lords" prints all over it !
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by zoedew: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Is USA not a shithole!
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Lexusgs430: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
juniorstar:

this is what i fear the most in my journey to being a billionaire. but come to think of it. There is no millionaire or billionaire who hasn't stepped on someone toes one has to just protect himself. jeff bezos stepped on toes, bill gates stepped on toes jack dorsey stepped on trump toes, our own dangote stepped on these BUA guy toes by blocking his mining activities in edo state. that is life

The moment you're prepared to step on toes....... Be prepared to pay for 24/7 protection......... grin

Goodluck on your Billionaire gang journey...... My bodyguard services, would still be available...... wink
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by tesseract: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
Definitely a deal gone bad.
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by keemson4(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
33 years with those huge investment and programs... Oops! Wetin be my age sef...�
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
tatatar:
Someone with $150 million as net worth murdered by one man right in his home in such a gruesome manner.
That can't even happen to a billionaire in Nigeria.
F*ck simplicity sometimes. One has to protect himself,nowhere is safe.

I dey tell you.

1n 2017, a Canadian billionaire was murdered in his home, along with his wife - by one guy.

He didn't even have cameras. Not to talk of dogs, or guards.

Bill Gates used to form simple until they threw cake in his face. He was lucky, could have been something else.
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by CharlesJok3r: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Unfortunately... Still wondering why someone like Saleh won't have a 24/7 security in a place like NewYork city.
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by lagusboyyy(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
adelove1914:

Harry Akande nko?
which harry akande please?
Because the oyo born harry akande(billionaire) i know is not dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nissan Cars So Dead Cheap / Fairly Used Mack Trucks / I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.