Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder (46587 Views)

Gokada Rider Who Says She Can’t Do Prostitution Gets A New Car From Kokun / Gokada Relaunches Upgraded Version With Safer Bikes And Better Customer Service / Gokada, First On-demand Motorcycle Hailing App Launches In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
meobizy:
My guy stepped on the wrong toes and they had to pass a message. With the diverse businesses he’s done in the past I’m sure he tried something shady hence his death. Thank God it happened in developed shores so we can finally learn what happened.

No message was being passed.

He was decapitated for easy disposal (remember Jamal Khasoghi)

The intention was to disappear him, with no traces left.

Police say it appears the killer ran away when one his sister came to the apartment.

He left behind the saw he used, still plugged in. He also left behind cleaning supplies and the parts already sorted in plastic bags.

Hopefully, these things left behind, and some other clues, can assist the police in tracking him down.
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Nickymezor(f): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
May b he stepped on some toes...rest in peace to him

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Originalsly: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hmmm.....lived in East Houston Street..... that's in The Village.... the famous "gay community " of New York City...... just saying.

I strongly believe his death has something to do with his Colombian connection...... savaged by a hit man. Found decapitated.... I wonder if his head was found. I know of a case where a guy scammed a Columbian cartel... he was slaughtered.... buried by his family.... days later his decomposing body was exhumed... head taken and the rest of the body sprawled on the tomb. Cold case loading.

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Mcfi(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
tatatar:
Someone with $150 million as net worth murdered by one man right in his home in such a gruesome manner.
That can't even happen to a billionaire in Nigeria.
F*ck simplicity sometimes. One has to protect himself,nowhere is safe.

I dey tell you. Even the pope is among the most protected people on earth. Despite his being

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Vivapros(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
realstars:
If It Is Nigeria, We Will Count It On Cultizem Or Retualist, But The Wiked Are Doing Same Thing Everywhere. Though We Dont Know What Brings About His Dead, If Not Money Issues, It Way Be Woman,

Must we attribute and ascribe every bad thing and omen to # NIGERIA#
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by APCNig: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
divicode:
and a lot of his mates are on Nairaland engaging in tribal wars and e-fights, wasting away!

Are you talking to me? Face me nah, why are you talking indirectly. Face me and let me face you, punch for punch.

I was just joking my guy grin grin. But truly, you are very right. That's the unfortuante situation we have allowed our politicians to turn us into.

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Psylas2: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Rip saleh but bia op what is the name toluloe doing in the write up na

It was a link to connect you to other news.
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by zone51: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
majamajic:
The lady pilot appeared somewhere in the post , Op pls edit

saheedbadmus:

The Op copied and paste without editing undecided
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Sermwell(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
JBoss25:
that's why we have to becareful the way we flaunt money
see this one!! was he flaunting money??
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by AngelicBeing: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Brutal Killing of this young man explains the Wickedness of This Generation...

How do a Human being pieces his fellow human..

This is a Generation that Drinks Wickedness

It's not about Africa... This barbaric act happened right in New York.

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

The Worst that could happen to Man/Woman is to Have all that life can offer and Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ...

This Generation needs JESUS
Gbam, any wicked power, spirit or personality assigned to waste my destiny, Rock of Ages grind them to powder in Jesus Name Amen and amen cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by chinchonglee(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
tatatar:
Someone with $150 million as net worth murdered by one man right in his home in such a gruesome manner.
That can't even happen to a billionaire in Nigeria.
F*ck simplicity sometimes. One has to protect himself,nowhere is safe.
Av u heard of Funsho Williams
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Realtalk20: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
realstars:
If It Is Nigeria, We Will Count It On Cultizem Or Retualist, But The Wiked Are Doing Same Thing Everywhere. Though We Dont Know What Brings About His Dead, If Not Money Issues, It Way Be Woman,

Wasn't he gay? At least from what I hear
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Alimat40: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
It is very unfortunate to hear that this promising young man was wasted by heated monsters. The world is becoming dangerously wicked. Jesus come back quickly and end the world.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by dododawa1: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
no security or body guard with him, Richman like that.
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by udomma1005(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Did I read that he invested in COLOMBIA shocked
The modus of his murder is Sicilian or Colombian embarassed
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by realstars: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Vivapros:

Must we attribute and ascribe every bad thing and omen to # NIGERIA#
Nn, But That Is What We Use To See Here In Nigeria.
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by alfredilly: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
I know the word Gokada will have something to do with Nigerian. I've been trying to place an evidence since yesterday but non come into view. I decided to read this story to the end if it could provide any clue.

Gokada is simply a coinage from Okada and a Yoruba word, climb. Gokada- climb okada.
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by MadeINchenzen2: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Omg
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Ihatemumu: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
saheedbadmus:

Spotted a Nigerian than actually reads articles grin grin grin
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by earnit3: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
Life
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by anthonyuncle(m): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
soberdrunk:
angry
are u pondering what am pondering?
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by ayenale1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Columbia mafias at work
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by SolidGains: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Brutal Killing of this young man explains the Wickedness of This Generation...

How do a Human being pieces his fellow human..

This is a Generation that Drinks Wickedness

It's not about Africa... This barbaric act happened right in New York.

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
[i]

The Worst that could happen to Man/Woman is to Have all that life can offer and Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ...

This Generation needs JESUS [/i]

I have been wondering about the bold since I was 10yrs old and I still want answers to that question:

Does the above in bold means that God didn't know that man will become wicked when He was creating them, given the Omniscience attribute of God. He is said to be all knowing?
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by emmy512: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
He was investing in Colombia huh?
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Iceyjays(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Goldencheese:
They just wasted a credible and successful tech investor and bright young mind.
I swear!

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 17, 2020
Kizzygentle:
He was a threat to US tech Billionaires. He was rising at a fast pace. Fear human beings. This form of wickedness dosent happen only in Nigeria. It happens with all humans be u white or black. That's why I laugh when people criticise Nigerians for their wicked acts. Envy is d root of wickedness. All humans exhibit it. Rip great chap.

He couldn't afford 2 body guards and 2 dogs at home ?

Let the alive learn from the dead ?

Success attracts envy.

1 Like

Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by allieemb: 4:18am On Jul 17, 2020
saheedbadmus:

It's simply the hyperlink to another writeup on Arotile. It's not part of the one on Gokada CEO. If you click on it, it's gonna take you to the page on Arotile's.
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by Siberry: 6:53am On Jul 17, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

No message was being passed.

He was decapitated for easy disposal (remember Jamal Khasoghi)

The intention was to disappear him, with no traces left.

Police say it appears the killer ran away when one his sister came to the apartment.

He left behind the saw he used, still plugged in. He also left behind cleaning supplies and the parts already sorted in plastic bags.

Hopefully, these things left behind, and some other clues, can assist the police in tracking him down.

The killernis not serious if his plan was to clean the apartment and dissapear him. CSI would have still detected blood in his apartment.
Re: Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder by sweetgala(m): 7:42am On Jul 17, 2020
nony43:
His death is similar with the way drug lords kill people

I can bet my last dollar he borrowed money from organised crime syndicates.

I was saying to my niece yesterday whoever killed him was trying to send a message. Usually the Triads, Mexicans , S. American drug cartels, Russians Armenian and Mafia specialize in decapitation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nissan Cars So Dead Cheap / Fairly Used Mack Trucks / I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.