Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong (28200 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / Akpabio: I Only Endorsed Him, If He Fails I Am Not Responsible - Ali Ndume / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by PureGoldh(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2020
DelphiOracle:
this rape matter tire me o. Everybody they shout castrate as if na only men dey rape. What if dey come catch woman wey b rapist how will they deal with her?

Government ain't thinking straight...The legislatures should pass the bill that they proposed recently.

Women go dey use dx rape cases dey kill some men untimely

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by jericco1(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2020
You wouldn't agree, would you? Even with a pictorial or audiovisual evidence
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Dalby(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Even a criminal, caught in the act will say the same.

But what about the wonderful slap he got in return ?

That is a claim by her, we also do not know if it truly happened either
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by ifeanyija(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2020
DelphiOracle:
y is it easy for people to believe the woman but not the man?
let the man use his mouth to tell us, just like the lady
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Doyou2019: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2020
tammie24:
Why was he even talking about her being married to 4 husbands
That's personal to her

It proves how 'personal' he must have tried to get with the woman. I believe her.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by DelphiOracle(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2020
ifeanyija:
let the man use his mouth to tell us, just like the lady
he has said it that nothing like that happened. U want him to be dramatic like her. U know women know how to tell stories I am not saying she is lying o but we need to b careful here cos non of us where there.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by DelphiOracle(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2020
Edopesin:

isn't that what a sex offender would say?

just stating the obvious
ok. The way u put it now is better than the previous.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by DelphiOracle(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2020
PureGoldh:

Government ain't thinking straight...The legislatures should pass the bill that they proposed recently.

Women go dey use dx rape cases dey kill some men untimely
That's it!
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Mayng01(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2020
If no be true I know say you would have sued her & demand compensation for damages like dbanj versus seyitan’s case. What of the hot slap? You never talk that one. Even someone caught in the act will still deny. Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by ajl: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2020
Liar! Didn't she slapped you Mr Minister? Is that not why you said she is too temperamental? Because of the dirty slap she gave you. Have they close the courts in Nigeria? Why not sue her for defamation? You dey fear the skeletons in your cupboard.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by manduwem(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2020
Sorry my own is just an observation.
OP u made a mistake with this your caption o
(Akpabio: I didnt sexually harass Aniete Ekong)

Please rephrase it to suit what ure writing about abeg.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by toye440: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://punchng.com/i-didnt-sexually-harass-ex-nddc-managing-director-akpabio/
So if Akpabio for dey kano now, dem for don remove im BLORKOS.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by ajl: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2020
DelphiOracle:
he has said it that nothing like that happened. U want him to be dramatic like her. U know women know how to tell stories I am not saying she is lying o but we need to b careful here cos non of us where there.

This goes beyond the allegation of sexual harassment. The woman claimed she gave him a dirty slap to stop him. A minister that is organizing meetings in hotel rooms and guest house. What was he up to?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by oyebanji(m): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2020
Did she slap you or not sir?
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by mamatwiny(f): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2020
tammie24:
That's personal to her

And she gave it back to her.
He first went petty and the lady finished him.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by blowjohn(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2020
Bit how come the woman get 4 husbands
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by kobiscompany(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2020
Why are we shifting the goal post, where is the NDDC money kept?
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by blowjohn(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2020
mamatwiny:

And she gave it back to her.
He first went petty and the lady finished him.

If its personal how come akpabio knew about it.
U have to fear any woman that has 4 husbands
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by IMASTEX: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2020
LibertyRep:
The woman should sue the minister for assault while the minister should reciprocate with libel suit.

Above all we mustn't derail from the main issue:

Who ate the yam?
That is the only national concern but now people have diverted their attention to a less weightier matter as usual.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by DelphiOracle(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
Believe Nigeria politicians at your own peril, all of them are criminals.
na so.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by ajl: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2020
tammie24:
That's personal to her

That suggest that Akpabio main concern was her personal life, including the yam in between her legs he wanted to eat but got a dirty slap in return. Imagine, a minister bringing up issue about his subordinate personal life in the course of work related investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by ttobizz(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2020
In sane climes, the minister would be advised to step aside while a proper investigation is carried out concerning the matter. Sexual assault in public office? Men this shouldn't be handled with kids gloves...

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by yamet(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2020
The Wallabies had been blitzed in the opening minutes. Tana Umaga scored in the second minute off an intercepted pass. The man-mountain Jonah Lomu speared down the sideline before flicking inside free rugby streaming to Pita Alatini for the second, just moments after the restart. Fullback Christian Cullen made it three tries inside five minutes.Lomu busted three Wallabies tacklesd and roared down the wing at full flight. Gregan chased him down, reefed on his sleeve and pulled the big man to the turf.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2020
Two of you are acting movie.
When you are through, you tell us how you shared the yams..

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by angelfallz(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2020
That one concern them.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
Believe Nigeria politicians at your own peril, all of them are criminals.
the woman is a footballer?
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2020
The truth is one of these two is bloody liar
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Dchampion65: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2020
Did she slap you?

If yes,

Where and when?

Objective question
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by gift2xl: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2020
I laugh... The lies in this nija is bigger than nija itself.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by SavageResponse(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2020
ajl:

That suggest that Akpabio main concern was her personal life, including the yam in between her legs he wanted to eat but got a dirty slap in return. Imagine, a minister bringing up issue about his subordinate personal life in the course of work related investigation.

That was a very petty comment for the minister to make
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by izubext007: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2020
oga u sure
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by akan102: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Even a criminal, caught in the act will say the same.

But what about the wonderful slap he got in return ?

If there was no sexual advances, then there was no slap, every thing she said, looks to me as Nigeria movie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Navy Releases Vessel Intercepted By Tompolo Men / Recent News About Nigeria Merchant Navy. / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.