Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong (28173 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / Akpabio: I Only Endorsed Him, If He Fails I Am Not Responsible - Ali Ndume / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by MrFly(m): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Akpabio Is a womanizer so anything is possible .
u are correct, i caught him with ur partner some days ago

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by DelphiOracle(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2020
PureGoldh:

Men should chillax...make em Legislatures pass that bill wey go give us power to push off all dx rape/sex assults.

Until then,Oga Akpabio.....na only you and the lady know what transpired between you two.

I rest my case
this rape matter tire me o. Everybody they shout castrate as if na only men dey rape. What if dey come catch woman wey b rapist how will they deal with her?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Aktsmith104: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2020
U only said the same pen you used to sign her appointment will be use to cancel the appointment if she did nor do what you say . And why did she gave you hot clap in ur guest house when you invited to sign contract abi to do what?
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Afolabimills(m): 8:22am On Jul 16, 2020
A cronic thief n a womaniser all under buhari as apprentice
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by DelphiOracle(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2020
Edopesin:
That's what a sex offender would say
o he's already a sex offender. Chief judge I hail.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by muykem: 8:27am On Jul 16, 2020
Don't mind that women. You just want to know the weight her bra is carrying.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by belcom10(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2020
Don't mind the mumu man. He doesn't know what he's typing.

MrFly:
u are correct, i caught him with ur partner some days ago
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Philipxxxx0: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2020
DelphiOracle:
y is it easy for people to believe the woman but not the man?
Believe Nigeria politicians at your own peril, all of them are criminals.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by KingTom(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2020
Aniete Ekong is his spokesperson, so why is the topic misleading I DIDN'T SEXUALLY HARASS JOY NUNIEH would have been more appropriate
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by castrokins(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2020
Even Akpabio's Wife Knows The Husband Is A Predator.

There Were Consistent Reports Of Her Fighting The Husband's Mistresses Throughout Their Stay At Government House In Uyo.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by adenigga(m): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2020
Leave story, sue her if you are so sure of yourself!

Please, I...........

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Xanderlex: 8:33am On Jul 16, 2020
In Nigeria, when someone is innocent or claims to be innocent of an accusation, they threaten to sue the accuser. I didn't see any of that here to believe in his innocent as a public figure. Maybe she indeed has some dirt on him.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Anfield247(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
How do you know, Gossip!
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Bankalert(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2020
Hold on a sec about this money...lets talk about the husbands. You mean this woman has had four husband? mad ooo shocked Nah she be the real feminist ooo... they should give her the president of feminism association in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Realkingrex(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2020
We don’t know who to believe again but one thing I know is that akwa Ibom men loves sex
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by chatinent: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2020
Let him sue her for libel; what is he waiting for.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Edopesin: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2020
DelphiOracle:
o he's already a sex offender. Chief judge I hail.

isn't that what a sex offender would say?

just stating the obvious
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Sososo(f): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2020
Hahaha this soap opera is getting interesting. tongue
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Geonigga(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2020
NDDC not NNPC pls change the caption.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by orisa37: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2020
Bleeping he goat. Aniete is beautiful and hip hip hip.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Niaja4real(m): 8:41am On Jul 16, 2020
donstan18:
He is innocent until proven guilty.

If u think Ms. Joi Nunieh is lying, ask Ini Edo cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
I'm done talking

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Niaja4real(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2020
castrokins:
Even Akpabio's Wife Knows The Husband Is A Predator.

There Were Consistent Reports Of Her Fighting The Husband's Mistresses Throughout Their Stay At Government House In Uyo.

The story of Ini Edo comes to mind
Akpabio's cassava has always been active since 19 Abraham

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2020
Check my signature for something interesting
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by membranus: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2020
seunlayi:
Wetin concern us , go probe the sch feeding programme

Asin:

The school feeding program by Aisha Buhari's rival?
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by SmartPolician: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2020
As if we expected Akpabio to admit it

If you listen to the passion behind this woman's statement, you will certainly know that she's telling the truth

Nigerian politicans are horrible people
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by vickydevoka(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Not an old woman
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by SocialJustice: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2020
Oga go to court so Barrister Joy Nunieh will expose you fully. Shameless monkey.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Enemyofpeace: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2020
You did jo. No be calabar man you be?
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by LadyExcellency: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Even a criminal, caught in the act will say the same.

But what about the wonderful slap he got in return ?

The woman should release the CCTV footage of the incident as evidence. Anything short of that is a pure lie.

Fear career women. Most of our colleagues are just too difficult in order to get a redress and exert a maximum revenge. But men are also too foolish and easily fall as preys.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Naijaarchive(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
grin
No, you just smacked her butt undecided
Abi you just wanted to assist her brassiere.
grin grin
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Billygee2u: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2020
LibertyRep:
The woman should sue the minister for assault while the minister should reciprocate with libel suit.

Above all we mustn't derail from the main issue:

Who ate the yam?
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Billygee2u: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2020
Edopesin:
That's what a sex offender would say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kekemeke: We Will Use Armed Thugs, Others To Win Ondo Governorship Election / Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.