Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong (28194 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / Akpabio: I Only Endorsed Him, If He Fails I Am Not Responsible - Ali Ndume / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by shekauvsbuhari: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Even a criminal, caught in the act will say the same.

But what about the wonderful slap he got in return ?

If U re a PH person and U know how vile, arrogant and bitter that woman is, U would think twice before believing her. She could cook up the sex and slap story to shame Akpabio. She is intelligent, sound and hardworking but very terrible in character.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by IamCookie(f): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2020
tammie24:
Why was he even talking about her being married to 4 husbands
That's personal to her

The moment you upgrade to a certain position in life , your life is no longer personal !
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by bigtt76(f): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2020
Many don't understand that sexual harassment doesn't always mean attempting to have sex with that person but rather referring to any thing that has to do with that person's sex or sexual orientation in a negative manner. Insulting her over her failed marriages is sexual harassment.

valentineuwakwe:

source: https://punchng.com/i-didnt-sexually-harass-ex-nddc-managing-director-akpabio/
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by bigtt76(f): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2020
Exactly

tammie24:
Why was he even talking about her being married to 4 husbands
That's personal to her
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by chaloskyx: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
no what you had was an ENTANGLEMENT....yeye man
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Bigsammy101(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Blaze232:
Awon calabar.. Awon fukasibe..

Mad man , other people no dey f**k

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Nanavati(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
stop lying we know you started immediately Gov. Attah appointed you a commissioner
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by seunlayi(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
membranus:

Asin:

The school feeding program by Aisha Buhari's rival?
yes and their colleagues
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Jannyjames: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
So can the both of you tell us what happen to the money. am waiting my house rent will soon expired, i need to visit my landlord.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Ilaumoh(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
emkz:
Really?

But you said she was removed for insubordination. Was it to you, the President or the constitution? That woman looks like a firebrand and I doubt if she can make such false accusations.
Not having a required document to be an MD...
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Ilaumoh(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
If U re a PH person and U know how vile, arrogant and bitter that woman is, U would think twice before believing her. She could cook up the sex and slap story to shame Akpabio. She is intelligent, sound and hardworking but very terrible in character.
Brilliant
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by tammie24: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
ajl:

That suggest that Akpabio main concern was her personal life, including the yam in between her legs he wanted to eat but got a dirty slap in return. Imagine, a minister bringing up issue about his subordinate personal life in the course of work related investigation.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Ilaumoh(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
jericco1:
You wouldn't agree, would you? Even with a pictorial or audiovisual evidence
Hahaha grin...indeed you lack facts, links and common sense lol just run along
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by iamyemiakins(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
donstan18:
He is innocent until proven guilty.

Are you also NextD18?!
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by idahme(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
LibertyRep:
The woman should sue the minister for assault while the minister should reciprocate with libel suit.

Above all we mustn't derail from the main issue:

Who ate the yam?

she assault akpabio and defame his character but o can bet you akpabio can't sue her for defamation because possibility of the story been true is very high considering the moral decadence of out political elite. Also akpobio may not know the amount of evidence she is holding against him, any court process that goes against him will lead to obliteration of his political career.

If u ask me the yam was eaten a little by all parties so that other goats can chop
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by Baffupdrizz(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:

You think it is funny. Or that it is sound logic to allege without proof. Have you bothered to ask yourself why the said Lady has not bothered to press charges for her supposed harassment?
Have you bothered to ask why she had to wait until the day of her investigative hearing against embezzlement before she could come public with the so-called harassment claims?

You deserve to be wrongly accused just for a test of the medicine.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by nadiq1: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
But they said you did...... undecided
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by SylvesterWinner: 12:58am On Jul 17, 2020
Maxymilliano:

oh the video if that she said is true, and again remember no politician in this country is a saint.
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by vineyardfarms: 4:41am On Jul 17, 2020
the clean up excise @ nddc has put some actors in a tight situation to sponsor evil. Wonders shall never end they say. Why speaking up now?
Re: Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong by hashtagged(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Bro do you really think of all the ladies he can get with his cash he would go for an expired lady. Bro think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before / Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) / APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.