Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ (26020 Views)

NDDC Spent N4.2bn In A Single Day - Akpabio Tells Reps / Shocking: Cbn Documents Show Nddc Spent N82b On Condolences In 5 Months / Sanitary pads, 19 others excluded from VAT hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by desiredhome: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
SmartProf:
This is a commission set up for the development of the Niger Delta o and their sons and daughters are appointed heads of this commission, yet see the mess. So if granted that they become a country of their own, do you think anything will improve? If you know how NDDC scholars suffer before getting their fees paid abroad and living expenses/upkeep allowances, you'll weep yet they have this kind of monies to waste. This is an insult to the Niger Delta people especially those who are in extreme poverty with no basic social amenities. The monies these idiots will spend after 4years will host 2 world cups and 2 Olympics games with change still remaining.

You have spoken well my brother, they will soon blame Buhari, blame the North, blame Fulani headsmen etc for the poverty and lack of development in Niger Delta and the South East region........
Meanwhile these are the so called Christian states, that play church.........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by able20(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
LongLife4all:
Man is tired of hearing all these figures being looted away.
The money Nigeria leaders loot annually some countries in Eastern Europe, Asia and Latin America can't boasts of such cash, still Nigerian graduates will painfully travel through the Sahara to other nations in search of food

1 Like

Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by yaki84: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sammy07:

Pls, what is this?
Lassa Fever in 2020
foreign travels to where
stakeholders engagement

Maybe if a Fulani man head NDDC, our brain go reset.

What's the usefulness of those Niger Delta militants, can't they just go to NDDC headquarters and bomb them?

I dey vex self angry
Bros calm down, before u do mistake enter road with just ur pant.

1 Like

Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by desiredhome: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
frankmoney:
I'll keep saying it NDDC is the most fraudulent organisation in Nigeria

The NDDC should be scrape because it's not solving the problem of the region
Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by frankmoney(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
desiredhome:

The NDDC should be scrape because it's not solving the problem of the region
honestly ... It's serving no purpose at all ... Just an avenue for looting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by Black052(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
So much for marginalisation of the south south region if I hear pim again

1 Like

Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by desiredhome: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
frankmoney:
honestly ... It's serving no purpose at all ... Just an avenue for looting
Funny enough it's the poor people of the region that these criminal will use to protest........ just give them the clumbs......

The problem is not the politicians but the poor people, they are the people they will still use......the next thing you will hear them say is "is Akpabio the only person that have stolen NDDC fund? What about so so and so so person"......

The poverty in this country is something else..... cursed people....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by FLEZIMAGE(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
For once I thought that Mr. President is the problem of this country. But now, I know better that Buhari is not the problem of this country, but the corrupt system that he has meet .

Anyone that has the opportunity to be in position, will want to hijack the office. In as much as we will want to criticize the government, we should not be blinded by the fact that exposition of the current corrupt cases is enough reason to know that the president is not in support of corruption quote and unquoate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by bejeria101(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
The devil is in intensive care unit on life support machine because of this lootery.

Let this dullard time expire biko. This government is draining the life of Nigerians.
Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by leaculpa: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
God! cry
We really need to start afresh & think of how to save our generation alpha (those born from the 2010s).

All the generations before have failed. Even millenials and generationZ are full of fraudsters. All they care about is showing off on the gram.
Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by desiredhome: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
FLEZIMAGE:
For once I thought that Mr. President is the problem of this country. But now, I know better that Buhari is not the problem of this country, but the corrupt system that he has meet .

Anyone that has the opportunity to be in position, will want to hijack the office. In as much as we will want to criticize the government, we should not be blinded by the fact that exposition of the current corrupt cases is enough reason to know that the president is not in support of corruption quote and unquoate

The problem is not the Buhari, the problem is not the the thieving politicians.....the problem is the poor masses that supports these criminals in position....... what you hear is it is their turn bla bla bla......we are very wicked in this Country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by APCNig: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sammy07:

Pls, what is this?
Lassa Fever in 2020
foreign travels to where
stakeholders engagement

What's the usefulness of those Niger Delta militants, can't they just go to NDDC headquarters and bomb them?

I dey vex self angry

That is what I have been saying, Hausa/Fulanis are not our enemies, we are our own enemies. We are all thieves. Sometimes, I wonder what I will do if I get to political office. Are we angry with the office holders because they are embezzling our money or are we angry with them because we do not have opportunity to steal government money like those in office are currently doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by Sonoyom(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Buhari is phighting kwaruption
Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by ThatFairGuy: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
These are the real thieves. Those Government parastatals are den of core thieves

2 Likes

Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by infohenry(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sammy07:

Pls, what is this?
Lassa Fever in 2020
foreign travels to where
stakeholders engagement

I dey vex self angry
Have you ask who is executing all those? The ex-militants in niger delta are the major beneficiary to the rot in NNDC.

2 Likes

Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by RTSC: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sweep away every Niger deltan from the Nddc and put people from other places there.

They don't deserve leadership.
Too corrupt and inept set of people.

A Niger delta republic would be a nightmare.
Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by RTSC: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
If you invest that 81 billion in just one world class orthopaedic-neuro surgical center of excellence for serious accident victims, the benefits would be generational.

A structure that would be so advanced that the best Nigerian surgeons abroad can even come, do one or two surgeries and go back to where they came from.

In fact, it will even create forex when other countries bring their serious cases there.

Who bewitched this country?

Look at what countries like Morocco is building and weep for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by bigtt76(f): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by authority2006(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
IgbalodeRaymond:
blood of Jesus!

I repeat Abacha's government will be a Child's play compare to this government.

see broad day light looting with alacrity and impunity shocked
yet some people are still supporting this government
as in how can you exonerate buhari but criticise this?
how how how?

Security failed
economy failed
infrastructure below average
health care failed
ok the so called anti corruption matra failed failed failed!

now tell me oh yee Buhari's supporters.
on what basis are you still supporting him
chaiii una get conscience ni?
[/s]

Are you sure you understood what you just read? NDDC!
Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by earnit1: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Which one is condolences again #facepalm

1 Like

Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by RTSC: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
On further thought, all those involved in this monumental fraud should be hanged.

There is just no other appropriate punishment for this.

China would have hanged them all for this.

In a society where millions are wretchedly poor, death is the only just sentence for such wickedness.

1 Like

Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by Pascal9: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
This buhari is big joke, imagine, the comedy.i weep for black race
Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by sulaak(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sammy07:

Pls, what is this?
Lassa Fever in 2020
foreign travels to where
stakeholders engagement

I dey vex self angry

A Fulani man is heading NDDC. NDDC executive managements are selected and report directly to the president.
Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by morris477(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
I weep God have mercy! God have mercy
Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by FearGodinall: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sammy07:

guy you're missing the point.
is it Buhari or north that head NDDC since when it was established?

no be we southerners?
Ask them to give you the projects of NDDC since inception.
. From the record shown,that amount was spent between February and May 2020, and not when it was established.
Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by Sammy07: 6:03am On Jul 17, 2020
sulaak:

A Fulani man is heading NDDC. NDDC executive managements are selected and report directly to the president.

na lie
Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by Sammy07: 6:04am On Jul 17, 2020
FearGodinall:
. From the record shown,that amount was spent between February and May 2020, and not when it was established.

ain't talking about February and may.

I said you should ask them to provide their projects since inception.
Re: ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ by Sammy07: 6:06am On Jul 17, 2020
infohenry:
Have you ask who is executing all those? The ex-militants in niger delta are the major beneficiary to the rot in NNDC.

Truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted / Jinxes Broken By The Muhammadu Buhari Administration—Presidency / Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.