Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Use These 31 Powerful Prayer Points When Facing The Battles Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Use These 31 Powerful Prayer Points When Facing The Battles Of Life (141 Views)

Power Against The Battles Of My Father's House / 50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream / 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use These 31 Powerful Prayer Points When Facing The Battles Of Life by babalomike: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2020
Use these powerful prayer points when facing the battles of life

Use these 31 powerful prayer points when facing the battles of life
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]

Powerful prayer points to pray when facing the battles of life

We must all understand that one of the things that is inevitable in life is battle. As we progress from one level to another challenges continue, as you begins and complete a task another one rise up but it God that gives victory.

I may not know what you are passing through, neither do i know the battle that is against your life nor the attacks on your life. You might even have been through many days of fastings and hunger without any positive results, yours might be disappoints upon disappointments, failure upon failure, regular sickness and ailments and all other victims of life, but i'm glad to tell you that the redeemer is still alive, He that owns eternity owns all things, in His hand lies all power, all authorities, all success, all breakthrough, all fruitfulness and all answers. Can you tarry the more in the place of prayer?, can you with faith pray the following prayers below? and you shall surely overcome in Jesus name.

God is a very present help in times of trouble, He (God) has always been God and he will never fail, he is ready and ever ready to fight for you.
Don't give up on Him, because he will never disappoint you.

Now say these 31 prayer points for God to fight your battles today;

1. Father today, let everything begin to work for my good in Jesus name.

2. Oh Lord as I go out today, send customers from different location money will never seized in my life in Jesus name......

To continue, try to pray and read up by clicking on the link link below;

[url][/url]https://www.liftedgospel.com/2020/07/use-these-31-powerful-prayer-points.html

God bless you, you shall surely win In Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

The Immunity In Christ / Knowledge Puffeth Up – Pastor Adeboye / Dear Christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.