Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) (57875 Views)

Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Passionate888: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Heathrow44:
What wike is doing tbh if I'm d president of the country is complete insubordination, I think Buhari has given him so much privilege! And he shouldn't abuse it! He should knw his boundaries
So it's Buhari that sent the police to stop Ms Nunieh from appearing before the joint commitee? Wonders shall never end.
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by expert555: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
soberdrunk:
grin grin grin grin Clarence shot it!! This woman is just a disgruntled employee, Akpabio came out with receipts(raw evidence), all her own is "he said/she said" and now she is acting drama..... angry

Why and how, was there any court order.......

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by sosowater: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ventura1:

Don't be surprised that before 2023, Akpabio will return to PDP and everything will become normal again. Do you think the senate will do anything for Akpabio?

No doubt bro. But for now, they're not friends until they see a loot that they can share together.

They have their ups and downs. They might be laughing in a picture but have evil plans against one another.
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by DelphiOracle(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
SmartProf:
Battle ground! Wike thanks for being a fortress, you have my respect. Nothing predicts a future behaviour as much as past impunity. Regardless of who is right or wrong in this dirty crisis, the courts are not closed, so why this intimidation?
hehehe. This drama go tough. We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Passionate888:
So it's Buhari that sent the police to stop Ms Nunieh from appearing before the joint commitee? Wonders shall never end.

Hmm!! Re-read wat I wrote, is obvious u don't read b4 talking crap!
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by authority2006(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheFreeOne:
Some individuals want to prevent this woman from exposing hidden truths about NDDC gargantuan corruption.

The essence of creating the ministry has been defeated by corruption.

Masses from the Niger Delta have always been given the short end of the stick by their fraudulent leaders despite the purported billions invested on infrastructures in the region.

Is there anything that she's going to expose which she herself wasn't part of it? Now that she is under Wike's protection, she should start the exposure. We want to hear it

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by DelphiOracle(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Realadey:
Thank u Wike, Akpabio is gonna be exposed by fire by force.
Bunch of criminals at the helms of affairs of Naija
no b who first call police dey win case o
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by authority2006(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Orubebe01:
Wicked Wike, the people's governor.

Akpabio must be exposed whether he likes it or not.

Someone who had been at the NDDC for many years with all the corruption in that commission will expose someone who recently joined them? Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Passionate888: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Heathrow44:

Hmm!! Re-read wat I wrote, is obvious u don't read b4 talking crap!
You said what Gov. Wike is doing is insurbordination if you're the President of Nigeria, I asked if it's Buhari who happens to be the President of Nigeria that sent the policemen to keep Ms Nunieh under house arrest?
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Passionate888: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
authority2006:

Someone who had been at the NDDC for many years with all the corruption in that commission will expose someone who recently joined them? Receive sense
No be by that o.
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by MainJoe: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Passionate888:
Na wa to you o, between the FG & SG, who should lead by example for others to emulate?

Na wa for you.

I am more interested in the actions of the person directly responsible for the welfare of the State I am in than breaking my neck for what the President is doing.

You guys are free to like what you want. Can not deceive me.
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Passionate888:
You said what Gov. Wike is doing is insurbordination if you're the President of Nigeria, I asked if it's Buhari who happens to be the President of Nigeria that sent the policemen to keep Ms Nunieh under house arrest?

Is obvious the country is completely lawless and buhari a stupid man that can't put d country in order, is as though we don't av any president here, everybody is behaving anyhow, so saying that d president sent d police men can't be verified and Akpabio sending d police men can't also be verified but wat I'm saying is that this isn't the first time wike has interfered with justice before but I blame d president if trul he sent d police to arrest joy y hasn't he publicly come out to say OK her arrest is through my office and everybody knows he's d one that ordered her arrest! Wike and his disposition says a lot about how he acts, I knw his the chief security officer of d state "Rivers" but d president is d commander in chief of the armed forces two different things, the president controls d police, and other armed forces, but is obvious Nigeria isn't a lawful state that's y u can't tell
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by dododawa1: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
their will leave their primary assignment, flexing muscle on unimportant issues, useless LEADERS.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Passionate888: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Heathrow44:

Is obvious the country is completely lawless and buhari a stupid man that can't put d country in order, is as though we don't av any president here, everybody is behaving anyhow, so saying that d president sent d police men can't be verified and Akpabio sending d police men can't also be verified but wat I'm saying is that this isn't the first time wike has interfered with justice before but I blame d president if trul he sent d police to arrest joy y hasn't he publicly come out to say OK her arrest is through my office and everybody knows he's d one that ordered her arrest! Wike and his disposition says a lot about how he acts, I knw his the chief security officer of d state "Rivers" but d president is d commander in chief of the armed forces two different things, the president controls d police, and other armed forces, but is obvious Nigeria isn't a lawful state that's y u can't tell
How could Wike be 'interferring' with justice when according to you we don't know who sent the policemen to lay siege at Ms Nunieh's home? What if they are kidnappers that disguised as policemen?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
One sentence for Wike, the people's governor
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Passionate888:
How could Wike be 'interferring' with justice when according to you we don't know who sent the policemen to lay siege at Ms Nunieh's home? What if they are kidnappers that disguised as policemen?

Then re read my comment, where I said if it wasn't from d president then wat wike did is within d law
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by SylvesterWinner: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
soberdrunk:
grin grin grin grin Clarence shot it!! This woman is just a disgruntled employee, Akpabio came out with receipts(raw evidence), all her own is "he said/she said" and now she is acting drama..... angry
just drama every day, wike think this is bbn house were his children act characters, first it was tacha now it joi and I ask is this the kind of children he have and fan himself. My advice for him is to stay clear before the wrath face him, let her go and withness the audit
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by VULCAN(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Somebody was placed under an illegal House arrest by a minister in Buhari's govt and now they have been liberated and your response is to type this trash.

Expect to be molested by someone more powerful than you this year

You must eat your words.

Supporter of evil

olaboy33:
Emperor wike.

I hope the Niger Deltas won't say the federal government is their problem again.

It's very obvious who their problem is now

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by SylvesterWinner: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
DelphiOracle:
hehehe. This drama go tough. We are watching.
don't you think that is bad of him, by taking laws into his hand, the woman come on air saying a whole lot of things about a particular person, or like I will say she is guilty of an office, instead of a good leader to justify the act, he is busy acting drama that don't have a script.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Ituneth(m): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wow!
Quit impressed with the Governor's action

After all ,no political office holders seems to be clean,both the accused,the accusers and the security agent are not to be trusted[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Chicastle: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wike is not a supreme court governor take it or leave it bitter truth
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by adolfHitler1934: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
soberdrunk:
Fools like you dont hide.....very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by stayclearofme: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
bigfish3k:

I tire for all of you reciting this same rubbish as if a PDP candidate needs to kill anybody to attain power in a PDP power base of SS

We know the party that brought violence
Lol....you call it rubbish! Where were you in 2015?
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by danzyworld1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by uvie66: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
soberdrunk:
Nonsense talk..Akpabio was too personal, why will he refer to the woman's previous marriages. It is not a crime to be married 4, 5, or 10 times but it is a crime to steal.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by adolfHitler1934: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
flejnr:
Wike rescues his mistress is the best caption
For your little mind now, you have made a reasonable comment abi...

You be mumu o!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Myself2(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Real Man that Loves His People...

The Chief Security officer of Rivers state has stepped in..

Regardless of Party affiliation, He stands for a daughter of the state..

That is Leadership..

End of discussion

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by murade: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
WIKE CHOP FROM THE MONEY
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by bigfish3k: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
stayclearofme:

Lol....you call it rubbish! Where were you in 2015?
Where I was doesn't matter
How can APC win governorship in 2015 when Jonathan won in all the SS/SE states. JONATHANS sentiment was very strong in the SS /SE. Governors in the zone were using his name side by side theirs in order to win elections the same way they were using fasholas name in SW

Buhari even acknowledged by calling us 5% votes.
So logically, where will APC victory come from in a free and fair election in Rivers state

One thing I noticed about you Lagos ibadan media people is propaganda that once you continue repeating the same lie over and over again illogical people will begin to buy into it.
But can't stand any logical question
Your tribe derives its strength in propaganda
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Codes151(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
We are after the truth.

Hide her or rescue.
Truth will b out
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by earnit3: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.