Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why You Need A Smartwatch In 2020! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Need A Smartwatch In 2020! (510 Views)

This Is The Best Smartwatch In NIGERIA Right Now! / Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android / If It's Need To Buy A Smartwatch And What Function You Concerned Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need A Smartwatch In 2020! by johanneso: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Smartwatches are so much more than just expensive things you wear on your wrist. They've got a bevy of useful features and today we'll be looking at why you NEED a smartwatch in 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVEVp1mr4-A
Re: Why You Need A Smartwatch In 2020! by Lexusgs430: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Why people still prefer dumb watches, I honestly cannot understand......... wink

1 Like

Re: Why You Need A Smartwatch In 2020! by Flytime: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Why people still prefer dumb watches, I honestly cannot understand......... wink
it depends on your pocket
While some buy a 'dumb' watch for millions of dollars out of preference
Like you said it sounds stupid.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need A Smartwatch In 2020! by Lexusgs430: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Flytime:
it depends on your pocket
While some buy a 'dumb' watch for millions of dollars out of preference
Like you said it sounds stupid.

Rolex and Co, are appreciating assets...... Not in the same league...........
Re: Why You Need A Smartwatch In 2020! by johanneso: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I guess some people just prefer the simplicity of an analog watch, and that's fine, one guy on Reddit called me stupid and a slave to technology because I like smartwatches LMAO

(1) (Reply)

Can I Order From Aliexpress Amid This Codvid 19 Period? / How To Uninstall Pre-installed Apps On Android Phone Without Root / Aliexpress Users On Nairaland: I Need Your Help Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.