Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World (81522 Views)

10 Surreal Abandoned Places In The World / Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding / Hailstones Damaged Dozens Of Cars And Several Buildings In Romania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by B2mario(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Good one
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by favour32(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nothing lasts forever.
Nor carry the world for head.
Wetin you dey rigid for or difficult to live with...
Take life simple.....na only God lasts forever.

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Haywhymido(m): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
I like you, Op, for making this post. cheesy

I like the way you were subtle in putting Nigeria in the picture collection. That way, the viewers can accept that this issue of abandoning projects isn't just a Nigerian thing. Good work you've done here.

you are kidding yourself. The projects abandoned in Nigeria in this thread are mostly uncompleted government project this cannot be said of the other part of the world

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Dalil8: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is how all of our properties would look like in a hundred years time.

All is vanity.

7 Likes

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Maj196(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nice work @Vianna really educating
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by AfonjaConehead: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Vianna:

there's also one along mowe- owode egba road I saw while on a journey. After ofada , not far from the police station. Big, massive and creepy. I'll make some investigations one day.
There's also one besides krones West Africa,7 Acme road ,ogba Ikeja
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by KlausMichaelson: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
You see that tall building, Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund, Lagos Nigeria.(NSITF); I have been there. No one dares go there when the day becomes dark.

7 Likes

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Seunpaul01(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
Vianna:
The New World Mall, in Bangkok, was closed in 1997 after it was found to have breached building regulations.

Abandoned restaurant fromnthe 50s

WWII Prisoner of War Camp in England

Abandoned project from the ondo state University of science and technology. The building has been a hub for squatters and rapists.

Good lord!

Babe, I like you.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
Vianna:
Abandoned house in northern California

Train graveyard

Bennett School for girls in Millbrook, NY. It's been closed since 1978.

Steven keshi stadium, Delta, Nigeria. Unfinished and abandoned in a state of direlect.
Are you ok like this Stephen Keshi stadium abandoned
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by ugbanante: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lovely compilation
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by SAMBARRY: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
Vianna:

there's also one along mowe- owode egba road I saw while on a journey. After ofada , not far from the police station. Big, massive and creepy. I'll make some investigations one day.
it's a home for touts,rap1sts,kidnappers and all kinds of twisted people
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Tripitaka: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
nkemdi89:

Ehen do you have any idea about that building?

Sadly I don't. I read it was supposed to house a certain government agency. I can only imagine the atrocities being committed there.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Tripitaka: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by bigfather(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nice Job @ Op.......
Some of the buildings are spooky �
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by TransflectTP(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nice thread.

Very educating and expository
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by switkera(f): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nice thread. There is also this abandoned hotel in Lamingo, Jos. It has been abandoned for almost 40 years.

22 Likes

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by EmmaLege: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sense grin
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Great job, Umuchineke.

Nigeria roadmap is to destroy and not to build. See how British terrorist were destroying Biafrans properties during the campaigns of creating this zoo Niggarea terrorist republic.

Africans must rise up against Nigeria and it's created, British and fulani terrorist.

Dear Vienna, please expose our abandoned seaports destroyed by British Nigeria terrorist in Biafraland.

Keep up the good work.

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by meum: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
A certain political party never complete Dia secretariat. Na abandon property too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Elvis778(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=Vianna post=91804717]If you don't believe the Kajuru castle, you can Google. I've actually been there once around 2007. It looks like a building directly from Rome.

[�

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
There are evil forces behind all these abandonment..

Stupid it may seem.

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Onyenna(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
DrayZee:

Who builds a BatMobile

Batman....

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by bergs2: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Much more than these abandoned facets of the earth, someday the earth herself would be abandoned eternally for our home in heaven.

And all tears and fears would be permanently wiped out.

Hence the need to embrace Jesus now.

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Stevolarlah(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
notice something about most of those houses, they still have electricity
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
grin
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Flyingngel(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
ok
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Bekool(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Vianna:
Abandoned house in northern California

Train graveyard

Bennett School for girls in Millbrook, NY. It's been closed since 1978.

Steven keshi stadium, Delta, Nigeria. Unfinished and abandoned in a state of direlect.

Those old abandoned buildings might actually be haunted by ghosts.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Mars16(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
Did somebody notice what I just typed? If you observe those abandoned building and places you would notice that the ones in other part of the world are well completed and equipped projects that were abandoned while in Nigeria they're substandard and incompleted projects from unaccountable irresponsible failed government. See for yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Midex88(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
HolyTitus:
Nothing lasts forever - nothing is worth living for and nothing is worth dying for.

Mobutu Seseko comes to mind. The late corrupt Congolese Dictator

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by earnit1: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
ok
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by etibaba(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tripitaka:
What about that massive building around Okokomaiko-Iyana Eran axis? The building gives me the creeps.
I heard it belongs to the late MKO.
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Midex88(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Vianna:

There is also one abandoned castle building/house/mansion along ajuwon road. If you are journeying from iju Ishaga to Ajuwon. Its immediately after the canal.
Any time I drive along the road, I always wonder why its been abandoned but nobody to ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens / Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.