Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police (52069 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by emexc11(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wike bu Odogwu

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Jaqenhghar: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
yanabasee1:
Joy Nunieh should go and sit down.....

She's a toxic lady...... If a woman can't keep four husbands, then she has a questionable character..... Four men oh!!!

She has a problem with herself.... People working under her have been complaining of her behavior.....

Her types will often be quick to accuse men of trying to rape them in a bid to be sympathised with......

Wike is just looking for attention..... Akpabio will ignore him the way Buhari have been ignoring him....
See reasoning. I kniw women who have had one husband and are very toxic. If there is any concrete indicator to how toxic she is focus on that instead of irrelevant stuff

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Jaqenhghar: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dasuks:

She upset a lot of ppl in NDDC with her imperious manner. Her real grievance is that she wasn't made the substantive MD. Lol, this so called house that Wike rescued her from. when did they finish building it ?? lol. U from PH? U saw the frenzied activity on its construction when she had her hands in the honey pot ?? Akpabio is corrupt, but she's as bad too.
That's naija for you. Reason why when anyone who suddenly wakes up to be questioning a system he /she has flourished in, I ask the question why

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by bigpicture001: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
yanabasee1:
Joy Nunieh should go and sit down.....

She's a toxic lady...... If a woman can't keep four husbands, then she has a questionable character..... Four men oh!!!

She has a problem with herself.... People working under her have been complaining of her behavior.....

Her types will often be quick to accuse men of trying to rape them in a bid to be sympathised with......

Wike is just looking for attention..... Akpabio will ignore him the way Buhari have been ignoring him....

This is not true as I myself is not a popular person among ppl in my compound or place of work because I simply like things going strait forward.. Example

Plz like to owe dept a lot but still be spending money on Gals indiscriminately

Again, ppl like to earn money when dey did not work for the money

Ppl like to use light, but don't like to pay for it..

Stupid ppl everywhere in naija... Bunch of very stupid ppl everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by freemi(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
Wether the whole igbos and anti- Buhari people and Wike and Joy Nunieh likes it or not, NDDC must be probe! We the true sons of the Niger Delta must know how funds being allocated to the NDDC since 2001 was spent. Kudos to Akpabio. Those of us who knows the truth are solidly behind you.
which truth
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by techmo(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
angry

Akpabio fall hand no be small...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by michjunior: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
That Ex NDDC boss may be Wike,s Side chick shaaaaa

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by krissy111(f): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Check my profile
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by ogododo: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dedetwo:

Nigeria is a piece of childish joke. How could it be possible that a team of rogue policemen ventured into Rovers State to arrest the former MD of NDDC and CP did not have a whiff of it?
Nobody de incharge for obodo Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

That's naija for you. Reason why anyone who suddenly wakes up to be question a system he /she has flourished in, I aks the question why

Brody I no sabi sef. She was a very callous Acting MD. Essentially personalized the governance processes at the agency. NDDC is prolly the largest govt agency in terms of funds. Very much more than all ministries except defence, works and housing and powerI think. She didn't enter there to develop anything.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Susu888:
grin e be like say na wike go chop that puna that akpabio was badly after.

My guy that is Dumo's food. He's feeding on it for now.
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
So who ordered her arrest. The answer is orders from Abuja. Why did they arrest her. The answer is still orders from Abuja. What is her offence. The answer is still we have orders from Abuja.
This country is a Big Banana Republic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Omoslim26: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
But I wonder how a policeman dat his brain is not in his smelly Anus would even imagine arresting someone without arrest warrant

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by mvem(m): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Buhari has turned the country to a fantastically corrupt and lawless Banana Republic. Where was the arrest warrant and how many policeman do you need to arrest a woman.

the woman and akpabio are all same thing...it will be foolish to start picking side

9 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by sylve11: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
This country sha. sad cool
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by IgbalodeRaymond: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
Wether the whole igbos and anti- Buhari people and Wike and Joy Nunieh likes it or not, NDDC must be probe! We the true sons of the Niger Delta must know how funds being allocated to the NDDC since 2001 was spent. Kudos to Akpabio. Those of us who knows the truth are solidly behind you.
why bringing igbos in this?
you're just shameless and inferiority complex is disturbing you

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Passionate888: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wike! I no ever regret voting you twice...

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by imoowo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
God bless Godswill Akpabio

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Discovery4today: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by ThatFairGuy: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
positivelord:
A closer look at different pictures between this woman and Akpabio will tell any discerning mind the truth.....

At this point,somebody should be wise and let it be .......she no want
Apt
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
Governor Wike Performed Excellently today!

He is a Man of his Words!

Governor Wike! I Respect you Sir!

Its just a Matter of Time ! I See Some of the NDDC people and Akpabio in Jail in the Nearest Future..
You are no Longer interested in your HEAVENLY RACE.
WIKE is now Righteous

8 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Susu888:
grin e be like say na wike go chop that puna that akpabio was badly after.
Old puna of old mama, isn't it? (hisses) grin
Wike whose wife is much younger, finer and fresher than mama Joy.
Is she as pretty or as fresh as Wike's wife?

2 Likes

War coming

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Blackking98(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Oghene1st:
You can't be standing with Akpabio or Nunieh and be demanding probe of NDDC. They are all thieves. They are obstructing forensic audit of NDDC finance.

Seconded.
They're all criminals.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by MYZOLE: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Pondeck: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Home and Abroad politicians must be accused of stealing but something about Wike which makes him different from the average Nigerian politician is that, he has a will to protect his peoy and doesn't practice the actual big mannism that continues to betide most politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by sLentlover7778(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin grin grin

Orubebe01:

bros, do you live here on nairaland
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by chriscrosss(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
allthingsgood:
Tbh this woman is an embarassment to this government
how please ??
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by martineverest(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
look at this thief.. wike won't save u from probe

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen / Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) / “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.