Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police (52274 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Bofoy4(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
GOD BLESS AKPABIO

GOD BLESS NIGER DELTA

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

AKPABIO IS GOD SEND TO EXPOSE EVIL IN NDDC IF U KNOW U KNOW

LETS SUPPORT HIM
SAY NO TO LOOTING
SAY NO TO CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Wike Is Our Low Budget Donald Trump grin grin
Jesuus… you are wicked. No kill me with laugh oo
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Psylas2: 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
Governor Wike Performed Excellently today!

He is a Man of his Words!

Governor Wike! I Respect you Sir!

Its just a Matter of Time ! I See Some of the NDDC people and Akpabio in Jail in the Nearest Future..

You're a zombie.
Stop writing caps all over your comments, it's abnormal

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Psylas2: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
You don't know the games playing out at NDDC. Akpabio was the one who snitched on the nddc to the president. He was therefore empowered to carry out a forensic audit which didn't go down well with the power brokers at nddc. The powers that be are the ones obstructing investigations. Remember the E.D Finance, who was an Akpabio's ally was poisoned to death last month.

So wetin concern Igbo for the matter,
Is anyone involved in the case an Igbo?
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by spirul77: 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dasuks:

My guy that is Dumo's food. He's feeding on it for now.
baba, who be dumo ?
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Jostoman: 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
yanabasee1:
Joy Nunieh should go and sit down.....

She's a toxic lady...... If a woman can't keep four husbands, then she has a questionable character..... Four men oh!!!

She has a problem with herself.... People working under her have been complaining of her behavior.....

Her types will often be quick to accuse men of trying to rape them in a bid to be sympathised with......

Wike is just looking for attention..... Akpabio will ignore him the way Buhari have been ignoring him....
I am ashamed of you sir
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Jostoman: 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dedetwo:

Nigeria is a piece of childish joke. How could it be possible that a team of rogue policemen ventured into Rovers State to arrest the former MD of NDDC and CP did not have a whiff of it?
that cp was brought to rivers state for a purpose,
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by amuwo1980: 12:06am On Jul 17, 2020
Women, so Wike is a man, I tot they say a man have no gender or moral role or that presence that can deter or enable things. This woman is a trouble maker
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by amuwo1980: 12:07am On Jul 17, 2020
Jostoman:
that cp was brought to rivers state for a purpose,
Na the cp collect the address for the men to invade the house , he knows very well what he is doing
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by amuwo1980: 12:09am On Jul 17, 2020
yanabasee1:
Joy Nunieh should go and sit down.....

She's a toxic lady...... If a woman can't keep four husbands, then she has a questionable character..... Four men oh!!!

She has a problem with herself.... People working under her have been complaining of her behavior.....

Her types will often be quick to accuse men of trying to rape them in a bid to be sympathised with......

Wike is just looking for attention..... Akpabio will ignore him the way Buhari have been ignoring him....

I can’t believe this, how old are u? Are u married ? I doubt , u must be a kid.
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by mandate12: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2020
Orubebe01:

bros, do you live here on nairaland

cheesy most likely.
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by UzuNagato: 12:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Na only police him fit try this rubbish with. He would have tried it with DSS had it been they were the one who arrested her.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by dragunov: 2:22am On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by idahme(m): 4:33am On Jul 17, 2020
UzuNagato:
Na only police him fit try this rubbish with. He would have tried it with DSS had it been they were the one who arrested her.

Guy u Dey this country? The guy stop DSS guys before, this one no pull hit. The DSS own was crazy that almost resulted in shoot out. On a serious note, the law enforcement agencies should not allow ordinary people to control them in the discharge of their duties, in so doing they now look like organization that without direction. A woman billed to testify in a prob on corruption in NDDC at the national assembly was stopped by the police, what are they afraid of? Even when the lady as well as the Gov asked them of warrant of arrest they could not produce any really shameful. They only succeded in delaying her from testifying at the moment. Hate him or not the police goofed on this.
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Salako01(m): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Wike Is Our Low Budget Donald Trump grin grin

Why is he low budget...... grin
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2020
spirul77:
baba, who be dumo ?

Ah ah u want make I expand for u ? All I'd say is the last we heard of anyone doing something with her it was him.

U suppose know who him be. Na them be one of the few guys for this side wey get oil well.
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by HyAccent: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2020
michjunior:
That Ex NDDC boss may be Wike,s Side chick shaaaaa

Not possible. With all the fine fine girls wet full Port Harcourt.
But then this is Nigeria.
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by HyAccent: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2020
UzuNagato:

In the days of Amaechi Vs Woke when Rivers state was hot. Wike did indeed stopped and embarrassed DSS operatives.
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
OUTLAWwizard:

Waiting for the police to deny giving authorization for her arrest. Akpabio deserves another slap to purge him of all the oily Niger Delta yams he ate. I neither like nor hate Wike, but i must commend him for this.

Or saying they are not personnel from the Nigerian Police Farce, but Camerounian gendarmes.
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by DedeNkem: 6:56am On Jul 18, 2020
The Clown we have in Abia as governor (Okezie IkpUAZU), can't do this!
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by orisa37: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2020
Ageed. And you, another Randsome Kuti Intelligence.
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by inyenejo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
We the sane ones in the Niger Delta stands with Akpabio, NDDC must be probed , kudos to Akpabio!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch / Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.