Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Simple Trick To Convert Your Airtime To Cash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Trick To Convert Your Airtime To Cash (265 Views)

Regain Your Morning Wood With This Simple Trick / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Trick To Convert Your Airtime To Cash by Jamesboii: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Conversion of airtime to cash is what we mostly face, though we have some platform that can convert them they buy from you and send you your cash.
Some exchange in a rate that won’t pay you,some will even buy the card and you won’t see cash while some there rates are bad, so I don’t say you should not trust them or patronize them.
Here I will be giving you best trick on how to convert your airtime but please it only work for MTN users. I swear the trick is %101 Sure, just follow the procedure and get your payment in 10-20mins

See here: https://updategist.com.ng/2020/07/16/simple-trick-to-convert-your-airtime-to-cash-2/

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Bbnaija House Mate Of All Times / Not Single, But Searching / 15 People Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.