Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. (2991 Views)

I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by Sleepaway(f): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
The young lady wrote on her page on Facebook:

As a girl it's norm to always love and want kids but in my case it's different. I always thought I liked kids until I turned 15 and then I started living with my aunt and her triplets, I know you'd probably be thinking it's cause triplets are normally snakes and pests and they often unite to cause havoc in general but no, funny but they don't even like each other, they always fight themselves and whenever you try to be friendly they immediately start being friendly then they start doing abnormal things just to get you into trouble or just to have something to say to their mum and dad. Aunt did this and that. Not that their parents pay any attention to them or their reports it was just frustrating at that time and it got me thinking. At some point I slapped the shit out of one of them and I felt no atom of pain or pity I felt that murderous hatred I almost torn him into pieces I just walked into my room and shut the door cause I was ready to kill, flashback to presently my crelatives have been talking to me about kids and I don't know how to tell them that I do not want to have kids, I fear I might be a terrible mother and well I don't know I just don't want them. When I think about all the things I've done to children without any pity it just bugs me and I know for a fact kids and me don't equal wellness it equals pure unpitied self-centered disastrous HATE.
Now is it normal for me to feel thatway, are there others like me or am i just a freak that needs help??

Hmmm nairalanders shocked shocked
Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by Goldp5988(f): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Start a strong deliverance prayer ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by nellyelitz(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
This attitude is abnormal, please don't get married or think of having kids thank you
Sleepaway:

As a girl it's norm to always love and want kids but in my case it's different. I always thought I liked kids until I turned 15 and then I started living with my aunt and her triplets, I know you'd probably be thinking it's cause triplets are normally snakes and pests and they often unite to cause havoc in general but no, funny but they don't even like each other, they always fight themselves and whenever you try to be friendly they immediately start being friendly then they start doing abnormal things just to get you into trouble or just to have something to say to their mum and dad. Aunt did this and that. Not that their parents pay any attention to them or their reports it was just frustrating at that time and it got me thinking. At some point I slapped the shit out of one of them and I felt no atom of pain or pity I felt that murderous hatred I almost torn him into pieces I just walked into my room and shut the door cause I was ready to kill, flashback to presently my crelatives have been talking to me about kids and I don't know how to tell them that I do not want to have kids, I fear I might be a terrible mother and well I don't know I just don't want them. When I think about all the things I've done to children without any pity it just bugs me and I know for a fact kids and me don't equal wellness it equals pure unpitied self-centered disastrous HATE.
Now is it normal for me to feel thatway, are there others like me or am i just a freak that needs help??

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by Temitopemo6e6(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
you need help

1 Like

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by TakeThem: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kids are lovely people. Why hate them?
Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by Righteousness89(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
You need a touch from My Father in Heaven..

Not just about the Kids Matter, you need a Full Time with God..

There are more issues around you..

It looks more of a Spiritual thing than Physical..

You need to Humbly seek God's face....

I am available to help you if you see the need..
Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by mariahAngel(f): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Only witches hate kids so...

1 Like

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by Blacckrod(f): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
It is psychological and a lot of people feel the same way but are too ashamed to say it. The same people who will bash you here often beat the hell out of their younger relations so don't feel bad grin

Children can be loud and messy and trying to control them can be frustrating and tiring especially the ill-mannered children parents raise these days.

Please do not hit or punish other people's children and try to keep a reasonable distance from them.

12 Likes

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sleepaway:

You are actually not alone although You are the only one I've seen who is honest and upfront about their feelings and they're valid feelings.

Children can be cruel, manipulative beings, i wanted to say they dont know better, but that's a lie especially when not brought up properly by their parents.

If you have decided that you don't want children, you have to consider other questions as well. Do you also want marriage or not? If the answer is yes, then look for an infertile man to marry and spend the rest of your life in bliss.(make sure he make the mula tho and has good character wink )

If your answer is no, pls find a way to relocate abroad, so that the bullying from a backwards and largely ignorant nigerian society is less. Also try to focus on other things like a career or volunteering to society

Do you want children but you don't want to give birth to them? If your answer is yes, opt for adoption, or marrying a widower (not a divorcee or baby daddy/l because they have plenty of baggage and drama that isn't worth it)

If you don't want kids at all and would like your peace and privacy, stay alone.

No matter what you do, try not to be violent to other children, things can get ugly for you.

Get good contraception, so that you don't have to get pregnant.

The crime section is full of people like you but instead chose to deceive themselves and Mistreat an innocent child.

Ignore those mumus telling you to go for deliverwnce or calling you evil, you are not. Peace.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
TakeThem:
Kids are lovely people. Why hate them?
they're not
Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
You're one of the freaks suffering from a mental disorder known as 'Misopedia', which is a sadistic disorder.
Like I use to say, life is a compound mixture. It's a weird wild world.
The only thing each person can wish for is not to be on the wrong side of nature.
Now that you found yourself on a wrong side, the next thing is to find a way out.

The first step is to stay away from kids, because from your narrative, it shows you enjoy tormenting kids with no regrets. Further asking if you needed help in itself is freaky. Do you still have to doubt your psychological instability at this stage?
Get help and stay away from kids, so you wouldn't end up as the next Beverley Allitt. If I ever come across your freaky ass anywhere, tormenting kids, I might be the first person to pull the trigger.

DrFunmisticGlow:
they're not
Alright, you're very right. Since kids are not lovable to you, I think your greatest effort in life should be, how to find a way to go back in time to your childhood, so you could pull the trigger on the numb skull of the kid you were.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by sisisioge: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
You dont need any deliverance, you are simply true to self. You dont love kids, no grey area. For now, please keep off them. Maybe you may fall in love with them in the future but please completely keep off them until you have that change of heart.

If only a lot of women who maltreat children in their care were as true to self as you, child abuse will be a lot minimal. Cheers maami.

7 Likes

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by Geminita1(f): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Blacckrod:
It is psychological and a lot of people feel the same way but are too ashamed to say it.

Speak for yourself ma'am. I don't hate kids and all the people I know don't. Children can be stubborn and irritating sometimes but overall they bring joy and more life everywhere, many people are happy having kids. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by bukatyne(f): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Geminita1:
Speak for yourself ma'am. I don't hate kids and all the people I know don't. Children can be stubborn and irritating sometimes but overall they bring joy and more life everywhere, many people are happy having kids. Thank you.

Now I think of it, I actually do not know anyone who hate kids.

Some who feel kids get in the way, yes
Some who feel kids are what you make of them, yes.
Some who feel one kid is enough, yes (I know three couples sef who said one is enough)
Some who feel any sex is OK, yes
Some who feel incomplete without boys? Yes.

But hate as in don't want at all?

Nah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Klass99's Sister grin

But she doesn't hate kids Sha .
Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by DeeMain(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
There are people who are like that but because they know it shouldn't be they may not own up to this fact.

There are people who struggle to carry new born babies and become restless and edgy after a little while. They look for every reason on earth to give you back the baby. Some can't play with children or can only play with them for a limited time as they would get exhausted and overwhelmed if the play get extended. Some don't want children around them at all. They feel irritated. Some only feel pain and anger around children. Subconscious things... Some beat them without mercy.

Men and women alike.

Dysfunction and baggage plenty. Mental illness come in different shades and shapes. The roots may be childhood trauma and childhood experiences somewhere.

Some girls that have this problem will not tell you unless they really trust you. They know they shouldn't have kids but societal pressures and expectations will push them to marry and have them.

God save you if you wife such. The name of your kids will be sorry.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by Klass99(f): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2020

6 Likes

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by F0untainofyouth(f): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
Klass99:

Lol grin grin Ariza, Blacckrod accurately captured my thoughts/feelings on this matter in her comment, see it. below

Buka, we don't want kids doesn't mean we hate kids. That maternal instinct to have kids, cuddle and care for them escaped some of us or we lost it along the way.

I used to think of having kids but I grew older and realized, you really don't need kids to live a productive fruitful and happy life oh.

Let's not debate the issue, I am only just saying.
[/s]
Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by bukatyne(f): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Klass99:

Lol grin grin Ariza, Blacckrod accurately captured my thoughts/feelings on this matter in her comment, see it. below

Buka, we don't want kids doesn't mean we hate kids. That maternal instinct to have kids, cuddle and care for them escaped some of us or we lost it along the way.

I used to think of having kids but I grew older and realized, you really don't need kids to live a productive fruitful and happy life oh.

My sermon is directed to the OP who claims to hate kids.

And seriously, I have never seen anyone who doesn't want even 1 or hates their own kids.

I know people who can't stand the kids of others.

This is not a debate for me: just stating my observations.
Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by mariahAngel(f): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
The truth is that anybody who cannot tolerate kids is likely inhumane.
Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by mariahAngel(f): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
sisisioge:
You dont need any deliverance, you are simply true to self. You dont love kids, no grey area. For now, please keep off them. Maybe you may fall in love with them in the future but please completely keep off them until you have that change of heart.

If only a lot of women who maltreat children in their care were as true to self as you, child abuse will be a lot minimal. Cheers maami.

No wonder it was easy for you tell a woman to give up her child to a childless woman. Now it all makes sense.... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by Klass99(f): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2020

6 Likes

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Klass99:

Lol grin grin Ariza, Blacckrod accurately captured my thoughts/feelings on this matter in her comment, see it below.

I almost slapped my neighbor's kid for talking anyhow while I hosted her and her siblings at my place. It took all of my will power to restrain myself, right now I do exactly what you've written here. I have put distance between us to avoid being disrespected again and to avoid assaulting someone's child.

I used to think of having kids but I grew older and realized, you really don't need kids to live a productive, fruitful and happy life oh.

Lol perhaps you should work on your level of tolerance. Lol. Kids are nice, yes they can be frustrating at times but believe me. They are beautiful. Even if it is one. Please have. Biko I'm on my knees. grin
Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by sisisioge: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

No wonder it was easy for you tell a woman to give up her child to a childless woman. Now it all makes sense.... undecided

Abi now...I'm so heartless.

By the way, I didn't tell her to give the baby up, I told her to allow the other woman share in raising the child. Not that it mattered...several fish brains didn't get it that day grin

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by F0untainofyouth(f): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
Klass99:

I don't even want 1 child, I am simply not interested.

Did you see a front page story where a lady called her mum and her mum was harsh over the phone asking the daughter why are you calling me? Are they not feeding you where you are? The daughter was crushed.

That may not be hate but it's indifference. Indifference has always felt worse to me, it means someone doesn't like you and they don't dislike you either. They simply have no feelings towards you. As in, whether you exist or not, doesn't matter to them - which is what that girl's mother demonstrated.

You know you can argue for Africa that's why I said make we no debate my own matter tongue
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by Klass99(f): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by mariahAngel(f): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
sisisioge:

Abi now...I'm so heartless.

By the way, I didn't tell her to give the baby up, I told her to allow the other woman share in raising the child. Not that it mattered...several fish brains didn't get it that day grin

Well, all I can say about those "fish brains" is that even the mad man thinks he's the only sane one grin

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
Klass99:

Lookatchugrin you go follow me train the child, pay school fees and all?

Kids are beautiful, I will rather admire yours than have one of my own. Oya go and start laying cheesy
Lol @laying grin grin grin

No worry I go arrange deliverance service for you , make I go call TB Joshua come. cheesy . But seriously as much as I would love you have one, don't if you are not ready for one. You can always adopt whenever you change your mind.

But wicked me , pray you FALL pregnant like Aunty Linda though. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by F0untainofyouth(f): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
Klass99:

Lookatchugrin you go follow me train the child, pay school fees and all?

Kids are beautiful, I will rather admire yours than have one of my own. Oya go and start laying cheesy

If you were with me the day, that child was displaying you go first slap her before me sef. Tolerance get levels o! As I no beat her that day, I know sey I get self control
[/s]
Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by sisisioge: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

Well, all I can say about those "fish brains" is that even the mad man thinks he's the only sane one grin

Well done! You're getting smarter grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cat fight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him / I Need Someone I Can Talk With. / Man Takes Girlfriend To Surprise Birthday Party Organised By His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.