Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me (43037 Views)

Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by dwizzed(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2020
He has got a very big point. How many times car learners in the street have knocked down kids while reversing? Many of them came out with minor bruises. Let alone in the barracks, where things are well coordinated. Are they telling us that the person reversing the car was reversing with high speed So many questions left unanswered.

If only the dead could speak.

6 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by chatinent: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2020
Same point of view. I suspect this is a coup.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2020
Clearly. A thorough investigation should get to the bottom of things.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by DarkJeddi(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Definitely it does not look normal!

But I think it was more of a Spiritual hit than Physical!

The said Friend who hit her may have been just unfortunate to be the Physical instrument to finish off what has been done Spirtually!

It may be hard for a brainwashed FANATIC like you to comprehend,but everything is not a spiritual attack.. angry

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by mukthar2000(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2020
More suspicion to me too Mr Gani, If an Army man can shot his fellow Army brother in a Battle front becos the was a sniper kill many boko haram, what happened to Tolulope Arotile's after she just return back from zanfara bandit target to kill many terrorist , more investigation is needed, the innocent girl should no be left aside.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by mamaafrik(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2020
Tinubu will never talk on things like this,he is a rogue that Will not be different from a typical Northerner in power .
They will claim to be like Awo but is this how Awolowo laid example.
Where is Obasanjo,wole soyinka ,utomi,Ezekwesili,Danjuma,where is the Kogi state governor,where are SW Governors and Honourables.
Igbos and SS should not be silent ob this
If you all don't speak up and do the needed investigation,may you experience what her parents are going through presently in JESUS Name.

When a stranger connive with you to trample on your kindreds,he will treat you same one day,Tinubu won't end well.
We SW ,SE,SS NC all need to go and collect their voters card abd educate their people on who to lead us.
Where is Pastor Oshibajo too??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by kaludestiny10(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2020
It is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that Fulani people killed her because she dey kill their foot soldiers called bandits in the forest.

Nigeria don cast tey tey and the country even cast more under their patron Buhari.

Pls nobody should quote me, I just said what I had in mind.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Tywo2018: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2020
Ori e pe meaning your head dey there. My believe
Righteousness89:

The said Friend who hit her may have been just unfortunate to be the Physical instrument to finish off what has been done Spirtually!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by zedegit: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/arotile-gani-adams-calls-for-proper-investigation-says-death-suspicious/

No, it's not suspicious o. Shebi you people want to swallow everything they cook and give you.

Reversing car by a happy colleague killed her, when the colleague wasn't drunk and they expect sensible minds to accept it and business as usual?

We are talking of a promising young lady who I believe wanted to make a mark but they said no and possibly assassinated her.

4 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Gbenga2014: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/arotile-gani-adams-calls-for-proper-investigation-says-death-suspicious/

The incident looks very suspicious, I think this is dome out of jealousy
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by FullBlastLight: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2020
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Most stupid comment online today.
Mods, don't ban me. This is common sense.
Guy, u won't understand, life is spiritual!
Nothing jst happens!

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by realstars: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2020
Me Too!
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by maxjax(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2020
this confirms what the ex-soldier said on this video undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/5995087/boko-haram-killed-many-shot
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Tomjazzy2: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

You sound so stupid most times. Religion has really done more damage to your brains than you'd imagine.
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Gbenga2014: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2020
FirstSon01:
Charging which international community to investigate which case??
What your police for or even the Air Force she worked for sef

You don't understand what the man is saying, who heads the Nigeria police, what of if the investigation is carpet so that it won't leak out

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Seunpaul01(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2020
This promising young soul was murdered. No doubt.

God will punish those involve, there generations will suffer in anguish till eternity.

Nigeria is the worst place to leave a fulfilled live.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by SOJOSEPH(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2020
O God my Father make all things work together to avenge the BLOOD OF TOLULOPE AROTILE IN JESUS CHRIST NAME.

EVERY AGENT OF THE ENEMIES IN THE CAMP OF NIGERIAN ARMY ASSIGNED TO WASTE THE BLOOD OF OUR YOUNG SOLDIERS BE EXPOSED AND BE DISFRACED IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS

EVERY CONSPIRACY OF TERRORISTS IN THE PRESIDENCY, NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, POLITICAL PARTIES, BUUNESS PEOPLE BE EXPOSED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by FullBlastLight: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2020
helinues:

You have allowed religion nonsense to take over your reasoning....

Are you saying no natural accident?

U won't understand!

Natural accidents are fomented in d Spirit real b4 they ever manifest physically!

That's d truth 2 wich only spiritually discerning pple can comprehend or concur!

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by grandstar(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2020
I feel a lie detector will tix tgings
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by realstars: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2020
mukthar2000:
More suspicion to me too Mr Gani, If an Army man can shot his fellow Army brother in a Battle front becos the was a sniper kill many boko haram, what happened to Tolulope Arotile's after she just return back from zanfara bandit target to kill many terrorist , more investigation is needed, the innocent girl should no be left aside.
The Order From Oga On Top..

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by 24SEVEN: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2020
Heavensent01:

Tinubu is not an intelligent man, he's just a smart thief who understand how to manipulate the minds of few idiots that asslicked his foolishness

God bless Otunba Gani Adams. Tolu's death is a great loss to entire Yoruba Nation. I celebrated her when she climbed that uncommon height among her gender, it's quite unfortunate I'm mourning her within the twinkle of an eye. may God be with Arotile's family in this trying time

may God console the Yoruba Nation for this impeccable loss

I know some of you are only concerned because she's Yoruba. If she's from another ethnicity all these outcry wouldn't be heard. Anyways she's dead. A sad loss to Nigeria after investing in her. RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2020
What happened to consulting IFA or doing Oro shebi he is the Aare Onakankafo.They should have cook the lady with spiritual fortifications those bandits and terrorist use jazz and do rituals.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by HyAccent: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2020
overall90:

As of yesterday evening, they have changed the story.
the latest is that she was supposed to be in that car, that the so called classmate was reversing to pick her, but she turned and was greeting somebody and was not LOOKING.
So they are subtly trying to blame her.
So my question is,if truly she wasn't looking, what about the driver? is that also not looking?
Good thinking then we need to ask at what speed was the friend reversing.
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by marttol: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2020
helinues:

You have allowed religion nonsense to take over your reasoning....
Are you saying no natural accident?
shut up ...what do you mean by "religion nonsense "?
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by ijewerek(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2020
Charleys:
I'm beginning to think this Gani Adams is an IPOB sympathizer.

He should have just let this story die down.

This is one of the people that support evil on a public domain like this. How on earth will a human cough out such bad statement.
This is y the slogan Nigeria go better is never going to be seen. Because such individuals still exist in the country.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Serveyouright(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2020
Southern Nigeria should not accept this nonsense. We value life here that is why kidnapping couldn't succeed. Tolu death is not an ordinary accident and car don't reverse in a high speed. I drive, so I know what I'm talking about.This is pure assassination.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by africandollar: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2020
Kai! Iroyin yi ja mi lara je baje!

R.I.P my lady pilot. May your killers never know any rest. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Zoey95: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2020
I don't know why we are all just bringing issue and making this thing a political issue. am an Airforce personnel, and if u are conversant with our base in Mando, where the incident happened was at the mammy market. so why making this thing look as if they killed her. God knows everything. and let's leave the fate to God. between we are going to lay her to rest next 23rd of this month in National military cemetery in Abuja. you are all invited to pay your tribute. and last salute.
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Coronavirus84: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2020
Is like Gani Adams is drunk or something else is wrong with our Are Ona kankafo. I have personally witness a friend waving to tell me that he is going out while a reversing car hit him and fell inside gutter and immediately his leg got broken. Life is unpredictable my people. R.I.P to her
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Pheurly: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2020
helinues:
It seems like the position of Are Ona kakanfo is making Gani Adams reasoning from his anus...

A friend had dislocation inside his room while trying to pick something on top of his cupboard....

Accident can happen anytime , anywhere

What you wrote shows your level of reasoning... So poor.... Very nonsense comments... Nigerian sef.. I weep... Assuming the man saw your comment, na curse first.... Does he look like your mate sef... Mad ooo
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by cardoso514: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2020
This death must be fully investigated and and reported

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords / Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.