Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me (43038 Views)

Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by LebenNG: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
another yeroba Muslim
Don't mind them, apologists.
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by LebenNG: 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

spiritual ko, biblical ni. the comment is more stupid than stupidity
So who do we catch, the physical or spiritual?
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by LebenNG: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Esseite:

I dont think you drive.

- At what speed is a reversing car in a barrack?
- If a reversing driver had seen whom it wanted to pick up, while the rider neither moved from the spot, how could the driver have fatally killed an above 5ft lady?
- was the reversing driver not using rear mirrors and side mirrors if he/she was not looking back to see an above 5ft lady?..

when asked what will happen to the suspect, Imagine a source from the Airforce saying if the driver does not have license he will be reprimanded (Maybe insulted or talked to harshly), but if he has license he he will go scot-free, who does that?

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by LebenNG: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
FullBlastLight:

U won't understand!

Natural accidents are fomented in d Spirit real b4 they ever manifest physically!

That's d truth 2 wich only spiritually discerning pple can comprehend or concur!
So so.. are you now saying we should not investigate her death anymore?

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by LebenNG: 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Akharmony:
And what about the dedicated corporals, Lieutinants colonels, Brigadiers who died miserably on the frontline discharging thr duties, there death is not worth investigating, are they not intelligent�they are not Nigerians, they are not from rich homes and can't afford the cost of going abroad for aviation trainings.Honeslty i think so many blood are crying in the forest.
Which one is afford tge cost of going abroad?, is it their duty to sponsor their training abroad?, is it not the duty of the military that sent them there?, does it mean her death is not also important... everybody want to sha put mouth in this matter.
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by ChengHun(m): 12:52am On Jul 18, 2020
If u are successful as a young person, u have to tread wit caution cos u will have many haters even among ur siblings. The more outstanding u are the more enemies u have.
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2020
That lady was executed (murdered) by the Boko Haram cell operating within the core of the Nigerian military high command, the same set of individuals are responsible for porous tactical communications that ensure scores of Nigerian combatants are ambushed and killed by terrorists every other month or so.

Remains to be seen whether their actions are motivated by pecuniary considerations or the ideology of islamic extremism. Poor Arotile was out of the loop, she didn't realise she was supposed to drop relief supplies instead of bombs and artillery on the Boko Haram camps.

How Nigerians fail to see the conspiracy at the highest level of their government just totally flummoxes me. It's so obvious that the same leprous hands pulling Boko's strings are also operating the highest office in the land
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Simbrixton(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2020
Logun oofe o
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by horlerlekan: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2020
There is sense in nonsense, Her death really looks Suspicious To Me.
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Overself: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2020
trutht828:

The way you just refer to people's mothers and fathers without any restrain indicates how little regard you have for your own parents.

Senseless dolt
If u were trained properly by ur useless parents,they should have thought u not to insult people for no reason.
I spit on u,son of a bastard n a w*hore!
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
Solutionchima:
Tolulope orotile's death was premeditated , a revelation i had this morning shows. If you want to know details, check my previous post. But one good thing to know is that the killer will not go free. The lady dealt with the killer in her fallen state

You are very correct. I stopped responding when I got calls advising me to stop answering two fools on this topic. I was surprised to come back and see one of the fools still engaging somebody till 1700hrs today. One of them was comparing Oshodi (Ikeja Cantonment ) bomb explosion where there was mass civilian casualties at Ejigbo cànal and victims had to be given mass burial beside the canal to a suspected premeditated (until proven or proved otherwise) act. He even said more Northerners soldiers died. He wants to provoke people to open can of worms, but there was an advice to the contrary. Obj was the Commander in Chief as at that time. He came to Otta as the time of incidence. The question to ask the novice is this: was there any notice of casualty signal to the Army Headquarters that stated the Soldiers that died at the Ikeja Cantonment bomb explosion that revealed that more Northerners died? Only herdsman or intellectually dead person will compare two incomparable events.

The other was trying to win IBO sympathy to an event the IBOs had since concluded their opinion since 1967.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Overself:

Do u see why I insulted ur stupid father?
If u were educated,u should have see that Gani,the great Lion of Yoruba land was not called Afonja, because he can never betray his people,his not like Tinubu who I called an Afonja in the comment.
Ur stupid father wasted his money educating u,ur brain his filled with shiit!

La

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j Justwise rule 2..

This is ban oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.