Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me (43044 Views)

Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by MOJ584(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2020
Charleys:
I'm beginning to think this Gani Adams is an IPOB sympathizer.

He should have just let this story die down.

Oga, your brain need a wholistic reset!!

Only a 2020 edition of Tyson Fury's upper cut will do that!

Your so called country remains irredeemable n doomed because of people like you.

What a shame! Spits!!!

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by offset67(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Definitely it does not look normal!

But I think it was more of a Spiritual hit than Physical!

The said Friend who hit her may have been just unfortunate to be the Physical instrument to finish off what has been done Spirtually!

Nigga wtf is wrong with you, what's spiritual about this shit

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by blowjohn(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2020
helinues:
It seems like the position of Are Ona kakanfo is making Gani Adams reasoning from his anus...

A friend had dislocation inside his room while trying to pick something on top of his cupboard....

Accident can happen anytime , anywhere

Ur the one reasoning from ur anus.
Who mentioned dislocation in the death of the young gal?
U cant even make a good analogy yet ur attacking the messenger.
Dislocation ko, fracture ni

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2020
Omihanifa:
I share the same view with this man, cuz how can they tell us that her ex classmates saw her while she was on her way to mammy market to make some photocopies and they decided to reverse to pick her up and in the process she was knocked down undecided

What happened to honking to draw her attention, calling her mobile phone or even shouting her name

Or at what speed would the classmate be reversing that would knock her down and kill her like an old rickety woman? The whole thing looks suspicious. Especially as giving downright stupid reasons for occurrences is a specialty of the Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by ProfOlu(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/arotile-gani-adams-calls-for-proper-investigation-says-death-suspicious/

This man is talking sense here. This case has to be investigated

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by ProfOlu(m): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2020
They killed this visionary Lady, and left her parents in deep sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2020
See eh. Not to sound unpatriotic but:

1. Nigeria hates talent
2. Nigeria detests intelligence
3. Nigeria is not worth dying for
4. Nigeria is not worth your talents
5. Nigeria is not worth your intelligence
6. Your dreams will be snuffed out if you don't belong to certain ethnic groups
7. If you want to achieve your full potential in life, Nigeria is not the place for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Zenithpeak(m): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2020
My wife raised this suspicion earlier but I told her it may be one of those unfortunate coincidence but now she may be right.

The lines are just falling into the right places.
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Abubaushe(m): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=91779719]Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/arotile-gani-adams-calls-for-proper-investigation-says-death-suspicious/[/quote

This promising young woma was murdered!QED
Now,where is Dino melaye&Smart adeyemi ,the duo are political pawn and idiots that they found it unecessary to call for urgent international investigation into the circumstance(s) of her death!The other rabble rouser who stock in trade is to jump at any injustice or otherwise meted to our sisters east of the niger(femi fani kayode) couldnt fathomed any reason to speal out.
The blood of the young combat pilot is on those respobsible fir this gory act and those who should speak but remain silent in the face of tyranny.
Be infirmed

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Litmus: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2020
Speculate as much as you want but don’t loose your sense of reality in these speculations and begin to believe they are fact. Make evidence your friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Abubaushe(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=91779719]Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/arotile-gani-adams-calls-for-proper-investigation-says-death-suspicious/[/quote

This promising young woman was murdered!QED
Now,where is Dino melaye&Smart adeyemi ,the duo are political pawn and idiots that they found it unecessary to call for urgent international investigation into the circumstance(s) of her death!The other rabble rouser who stock in trade is to jump at any injustice or otherwise meted to our sisters east of the niger(femi fani kayode) couldnt fathomed any reason to speal out.
The blood of the young combat pilot is on those respobsible fir this gory act and those who should speak but remain silent in the face of tyranny.
Be infirmed
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Sebastine1994(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2020
dd
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by CaptainFM1: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2020
Omihanifa:
I share the same view with this man, cuz how can they tell us that her ex classmates saw her while she was on her way to mammy market to make some photocopies and they decided to reverse to pick her up and in the process she was knocked down undecided

What happened to honking to draw her attention, calling her mobile phone or even shouting her name

I'm even thinking her friend must be reversing at a speed of 100km/h.
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2020
Maybe she dealt with bokoharam.So bokoharam sympathisers in the armed forces took her life in avenge.
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by GeneralPula: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2020
uruba23:
What happened to consulting IFA or doing Oro shebi he is the Aare Onakankafo.They should have cook the lady with spiritual fortifications those bandits and terrorist use jazz and do rituals.

The girl is of a Christian family.. Why can’t them pastor see such?
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by noblebaba: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2020
At what speed was the car that was reversing before killing her? We can drive too now,what's the name of the classmate that killed her.all barracks have speed limit. Well RIP the investigation can't revealed anything as usual.
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2020
helinues:
It seems like the position of Are Ona kakanfo is making Gani Adams reasoning from his anus...

A friend had dislocation inside his room while trying to pick something on top of his cupboard...

An accident can happen anytime, anywhere

Were you there?/her family said that death should be investigated and you come here with your porous sense to comments upside down; or are you part of those who conspire to kill her....?/
And you want to sweep your heinous acts under the carpets...the law will definitely catch up on you if you have knowledge of her death.
The lady that her future is still ahead of her, died and untimely death....

I don't believe trained soldiers who can fly a fighter jet will be killed by a reversed car....it is suspicious. They should investigate her murder both spiritually and physically. ..
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by toprealman: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2020
Such a national asset gone just like that......shii happens, but this is real shii.
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Yoruba people Unah Good morning oooo
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by sapientia(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Am ashamed of this shameless people.

Her death is painful but there is nothing so deep about her to call for international community.

She still has at least 30 years to be a very top shot in the Air force.

The friend who killed her is already in more pains more than anyone and insinuating its intentional is killing the said friend.

Oh, can't imagine killing my friend by accident and people believe that I did it intentional. Its worse than death.
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
PresidencyRec:
Yoruba , they killed Abiola
They removed your General from their Army
How many Yoruba senior officers do you have in this Sharia Army?
They have removed them all and you all still cannot see that they have drawn a battle line
Let Hausa Fulani go.
They control all your resources
The country will not progress with them in another hundred year
Trust me on this . A people without education cannot reason like human being

Thanks for your advice. Yorubas are the most oppressed tribe in Nigeria. Amosun raised a motion for the creation of South West Development Commission , it was rejected. Lagos is highly congested up to Satellite Towns in Ogun State.Billions of Dollars collected by NPA & Customs on Lagos waters. Aviation is still there. On Lagos Ibadan Expressway, thousands of trucks and other vehicles on 24hrs basis, yet an Aboki will get Court judgement and clear all NPA money made from Lagos Waters kept at Bank of the North since 2010.

Look at what happened to our Generals under Abacha, look at what is happening under this regime.

Yorubas only worked and cleared mess while others came to loot, enrich their kinsmen, develop their areas and put Nigeria in heavy debt.

Over $100 billion stolen under GEJ. The nomination of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by the present government for an international position shows the present government with all the projects diverted to the North and palliative/covid-19/school feeding during lockdown deals are now satisfied having looted enough to recover wasted years of looting to GEJ people.

Yorubas have different groups and strong religious background. It is very difficult to come to a consensus on any issue. That is why election is always tough here and very difficult to predict winner until result is out. The day Yorubas come to consensus on Nigeria matter, that is the end of Nigeria, but when and how will that day come.

The Churches have built empires in South West and they don't want it to crumble, they will ask members to believe in Nigeria and pray for good leadership while the children of most GO attend the best schools abroad. MURIC works for the Caliphate because of the prosperity and expansion of Churches in South West. There are over 100 Yoruba organization with different and antagonising agendas.

How and when will Yorubas come together?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Khallicopyro: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
The documents. They killed her for the documents. Question is, what's the content of the documents? Easy quess!
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Zoey95:
I don't know why we are all just bringing issue and making this thing a political issue. am an Airforce personnel, and if u are conversant with our base in Mando, where the incident happened was at the mammy market. so why making this thing look as if they killed her. God knows everything. and let's leave the fate to God. between we are going to lay her to rest next 23rd of this month in National military cemetery in Abuja. you are all invited to pay your tribute. and last salute.

Please we are not conversant with your base at Mando and we will appreciate it if you can tell us the peculiarity of that base that will make mere reversing of a car kills anyone there ? Is it a slaughter slab ? Not until an independent enquiry into the cause of her death establishes that it was an accident, it remains a murder !

As for those who are covertly pushing ethnic superiority agenda and would not even mind to eliminate shining stars of other people,your day of reckoning is just by the corner.

Good morning Officer !
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Didi2d(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
SarkinYarki:
This Gani Adams is more intelligent than Tinubu !!!!!

They said she just arrived from a helicopter mission against bandits ( bandits) and we remember a soldier said he was almost killed by his Fulani soldiers because he killed too many Boko Haram ...So does it mean after landing her Helicopters at 1 pm she didn't go for debriefing ?she just started walking on the barrack road giving her nameless friend the time to hit her with car ? The airforce Should name the friend ASAP

2023 is still far away, I believe there are lots of things tinubu would want to say and lots of actions he would love to take. But he's just been careful not to stir violence in the country

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by kemyy: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
this officer may have haven killed by sniper that gained entrance to the air force base.where she has been traced to, RIP dear .
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Bestx(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
helinues:

You have allowed religion nonsense to take over your reasoning....

Are you saying no natural accident?
Nothing happens in the physical without first occuring in the spiritual.
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by akigbemaru: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by dinggle: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
This situation stinks like hell. We must look into their claim to factor the possibilities.
1. What time did the accident occur?
2. What time was she certified dead?
3. If the vehicle was reversing why didn't it stop when the initial impact took place?
4. Did she cry for help on initial impact?
5. Did the driver hear her cry for help?
6. At what point did the driver stop?
7. How far under the car was she found?
8. Was she head-in-first, legs-in-first or side ways under the vehicle?
9. What type of car was it, make and model?
10. What is the clearance level of the car from the ground to the rocker-panel?
11. Was the driver tested for drugs and or alcohol?
12. A normal driver without intent to kill would stop on first impact out of shock, if that had happened, she would be injured but not dead.
13. Factually it is difficult to use reverse to run over someone unless you are pursued or your intent is to kill.
14. Was the driver pursued or in a hurry?
15. If the driver was in a hurry why then did he/she go through the trouble of reversing?
16. Why didn't the driver make a U-turn?
17. Was an autopsy carried out by an independent body to confirm cause and time of death?
18. What is the suspect's name, age, sex, state of origin?
19. When did the suspect join the force?
20. Is the suspect a reformed boko haram member?
21.Why no outing of the suspect's name?
22. Is the suspect been protected? If so why?

When a star is murdered considering the ongoing situation in the country, the least the govt should do is absolute transparency, which include press briefing with immediate dismissal of the suspect, open trial for suspect, make public suspect's statement, view of the murder scene, pictures of the cordoned off area etc.

I know it is a traumatic situation for the family but why havent they requested for an independent autopsy of their choosing local or international? This should be carried out before the burial. It is also important that a forensic analysis is done on the vehicle.
Covering up the death of a star leaves room for another star to be murdered in future.

My gut feelings!
1. She was murdered.
2. The reversing vehicle was a cover up.
3. There is more to the story including reasons she had to be killed.
4. She was a threat to some who saw her as an advantage to others.

I'm sad because she was true definition on a girl whose parent invested in her upbringing. Upright, beautiful, brave and blessed with brain, she could challenge any man in her field and come top!...she could easily have headed force in the future and be a role model for other young and talented girls.

4 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by akigbemaru: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
babaolofin:

Thanks for your advice. Yorubas are the most oppressed tribe in Nigeria. Amosun raised a motion for the creation of South West Development Commission , it was rejected. Lagos is highly congested up to Satellite Towns in Ogun State.Billions of Dollars collected by NPA & Customs on Lagos waters. Aviation is still there. On Lagos Ibadan Expressway, thousands of trucks and other vehicles on 24hrs basis, yet an Aboki will get Court judgement and clear all NPA money made from Lagos Waters kept at Bank of the North since 2010.

Look at what happened to our Generals under Abacha, look at what is happening under this regime.

Yorubas only worked and cleared mess while others came to loot, enrich their kinsmen, develop their areas and put Nigeria in heavy debt.

Over $100 billion stolen under GEJ. The nomination of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by the present government for an international position shows the present government with all the projects diverted to the North and palliative/covid-19/school feeding during lockdown deals are now satisfied having looted enough to recover wasted years of looting to GEJ people.

Yorubas have different groups and strong religious background. It is very difficult to come to a consensus on any issue. That is why election is always tough here and very difficult to predict winner until result is out. The day Yorubas come to consensus on Nigeria matter, that is the end of Nigeria, but when and how will that day come.

The Churches have built empires in South West and they don't want it to crumble, they will ask members to believe in Nigeria and pray for good leadership while the children of most GO attend the best schools abroad. MURIC works for the Caliphate because of the prosperity and expansion of Churches in South West. There are over 100 Yoruba organization with different and antagonising agendas.

How and when will Yorubas come together?
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Zoey95: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Please we are not conversant with your base at Mando and we will appreciate it if you can tell us the peculiarity of that base that will make mere reversing of a car kills anyone there ? Is it a slaughter slab ? Not until an independent enquiry into the cause of her death establishes that it was an accident, it remains a murder !

As for those who are covertly pushing ethnic superiority agenda and would not even mind to eliminate shining stars of other people,your day of reckoning is just by the corner.

Good morning Officer !

normally when a personnel dies, or if there is any occurrence there is always what we call BOI ( board of inquiry) but this is death and it kills in a mysterious way, haven't u seen one who dies of just ordinary headache or even a bicycle accident that can just cause normal bruises. let's be Nigerian for once and not been tribalistic here. so because she just came back from a mission and she unfortunately met her death few hours later means the northern leaders killed her. we are wiser than this.
Re: Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me by Zoey95: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
pesty100:
we should leave everything to God? Is that what they are teaching in the military?

then do whatever you wanna do and raised the dead body then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended / Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.