Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State (6279 Views)

100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road / Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh / Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by chubinwa(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Shameful sight

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by Cashsteady(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Abakaliki makes Osogbo look like a village

STFU you people and your useless propaganda sef we all know your region se is the worst region in the south...abakaliki is worse than makoko

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cashsteady:

STFU you people and your useless propaganda sef we all know your region se is the worst region in the south...abakaliki is worse than makoko
Tah....no place could be worse than Makoko, Okokomaiko, Ajegunle, Oshodi, Mushin, Agege etc

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by Cashsteady(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Abakaliki

Is that the only place in abakaliki? Show us the inner part of the village

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by proeast(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
adekolaelect:
yet those villages Sithole is a save heaven for you,brothers,uncles,sisters ,young and elders from your region .

Safe haven indeed. So because there are American people working in places like Libya and Iraq means those places are safe haven?

Capitalism and being adventurous goes hand in hand. We Igbos are capitalists and that is why you can still find some of us in godforsaken places like Borno, Osun or Zamfara. It doesn't mean those places are safe haven.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by proeast(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Oshogbo should be nuked grin grin grin

Iswearigad, not just Oshogbo because the others are very much like that. It will be better to nuke the entire region except of course the No Man's land grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cashsteady:

Is that the only place in abakaliki? Show us the inner part of the village
Bros I am not from the South East but truth be said, Osun is a village. It is only in Nigeria that villages are granted city status.
Nigeria has only two manageable cities as far as I am concerned, Abuja and Lagos.
Other ones are glorified towns and villages eg Osogbo and Ijesha in Osogbo are full fledged villages.
It will break your heart but that is the truth.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by SLAP44: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Abakaliki

It will take 100 years for Oshogbo to grow to Abakaliki beauty.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by proeast(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cashsteady:

Talk about your own state.. how many state in SE can you consider beautiful and developed

My dear don't allow generational lies and propaganda to decieve you. Eastern cities are like paradise compared to all these disturbing pictures you uploaded here. Is it Owerri, Enugu, Abakilike, Onitsha etc. Which one of them do you want to compare with Oshogbo? Even Oguta village in Imo state is far more beautiful, decent and livable than Oshogbo, if you argue I will upload drone pictures of Oguta so you can check it yourself.

OMG, did you guys do a time travel back to 1840 while the rest of the world kept advancing?

See as you use your hand expose your region shocked shocked

LWKD for here grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by Chinkoalhaji34: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
SLAP44:

It will take 100 years for Oshogbo to grow to Abakaliki beauty.

You are right.

Especially in gala hawking and chronic poverty.

It will take 100 years for Osun to meet Ebonyi in that aspect.

Ebonyi hold an enviable record for the poverty capital of the south. So Osun will do lot of work to catchup with the poverty of Ebonyi.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by Cashsteady(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=NigeriaIsDoomed post=91787009]Bros I am not from the South East but truth be said, Osun is a village. It is only in Nigeria that villages are granted city status.
Nigeria has only two manageable cities as far as I am concerned, Abuja and Lagos.
Other ones are glorified towns and villages eg Osogbo and Ijesha in Osogbo are full fledged villages.
It will break your heart but that is the truth.[/quote

Lol agreed.. but let be honest osogbo ain't that bad as what people think it is
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by Cashsteady(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
proeast:

My dear don't allow generational lies and propaganda to decieve you. Eastern cities are like paradise compared to all these disturbing pictures you uploaded here. Is it Owerri, Enugu, Abakilike, Onitsha etc. Which one of them do you want to compare with Oshogbo? Even Oguta village in Imo state is far more beautiful, decent and livable than Oshogbo, if you argue I will upload drone pictures of Oguta so you can check it yourself.

OMG, did you guys do a time travel back to 1840 while the rest of the world kept advancing?

See as you use your hand expose your region shocked shocked

LWKD for here grin grin grin

We all know you igbos are Masters of lies.. well oya oguta or whatever its called let us see

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by Cashsteady(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=proeast post=91788151]

Now compare these drone pictures of Oguta, a village in Imo state with Oshogbo grin grin[/quote

Don't lie this is one of the most developed places in imo and it's not a Village]
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by proeast(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=Cashsteady post=91788350][/quote]

Lolz, Oguta is now the most developed place in Imo state according to my afonja friend. So places like Owerri, Orlu, Okigwe, Mbaise, Nkwerre etc. are no longer in Imo state??

Continue shifting goal posts but I will make sure that you're enlightened today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by Ezmans: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Untainted007:
Interior parts of Osogbo is nothing to write home about. Just major roads can be said to be motorable. Every other roads aside the major roads are not tired and no proper town planning. I'm entitled to my opinion, nobody shud quote me, I wan travel oooo.
am seeing only brown roof

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by Pleasant01: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
proeast:
Hmnnn, take Lagos out of the SW and you will have a zone that is worst than NE.

Even Northerners they like to mock as being backward don't have settlements that are this bad.

Lol, this is 2020 and SW cities slums are still looking like this?! Spits.
is that why Oyo state's gdp is more than that of all South East states?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by NGpatriot: 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
nice.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by NGpatriot: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by NGpatriot: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by NGpatriot: 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by NGpatriot: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State by NGpatriot: 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) / Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. / Breaking: Niger Protesters Gives Nigerian President New Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.