Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) (93909 Views)

UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo / Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun / Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by abidem4real: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Serginho:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/efcc-arrests-22-year-old-undergraduate-mother-girlfriend-over-internet-fraud/amp
I don't even know the difference between these Yahoo people and the Nigerian government. It's a case of thieves tailing thieves
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Asadujames202(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
tot:
This clearly shows that it's simply a lame excuse for those that say it's survival that makes these fraudsters go into this, it's rather GREED and DESIRE to live big driving them.

Yeah, live big just like your leaders

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by tot(f): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Asadujames202:

Yeah, live big just like your leaders

Fraudster, stop quoting me.
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Asadujames202(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
tot:

Fraudster, stop quoting me.

Who the hell cares
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by tot(f): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
[s]
Asadujames202:

Who the hell cares
[/s]
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
fergieboy:

Alibaba

Just one hit you are made

throw more light alobam
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Hallabee1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
TakeThem:
Magu should be made to carry that white board too.
you are right man

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by dumininu01(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Baba God abeg pick my call too I swear we go follow drive that Benz before this year runs out
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by shoprite: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Wike will soon storm EFCC office to rescue him

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Dabliss02(m): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Water don finish at the back of ur swimming fish �
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Tonimax:

I don't need to reply you but I will, and why are u pained cos I stated the obvious, we are having a healthy argument and the next thing u feel is right is to refer to me as an idiot

Mr man you can shout from now till tomorrow but what I know is that there is no where in the law that state a fraudster should be shot dead, they will be convicted and sentenced to jail according to the Severity of their crime.

I don't blame you cos we are in a faceless forum u feel u can talk anyhow , even people that can't stand me is even talking undecided undecided

The law doesn't have to establish a punishment before I can air my views, Mr untouchable Mike Tyson.

Just as I believe terrorists, rapists and kidnappers deserve to die, I also believe all thieves including politicians and Yahoo boys ought to be killed.

It's my view and you can't change it. Also, anybody that sympathizes with them is an idiot. That view of mine too will not change

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
BornRicch:

Would you say the same to Magu! I'm sure someone in your family or relative is a yahoo boy. You know what you wish for someone will surely fire back at you. Bastard poverty shallow thinking ape �

You have come again to show your fraudulent, stupid, animalistic and utterly idiot stupidity that must have been inherited from your executed father.

Magu should be killed too just like you and every other Wasted sperm called yahoo boy.

Whether you like it or not, the useless boy and his useless mother have been shamed and they will soon be heading to kirikiri. You and that slawormir guy will also join them in no time. THIEVES

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by earnit3: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
really
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by feedthenation(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
When Magu is the head of the yahoo big boys...so which dept within EFCC made the arrest
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by mandate12: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
magu news hardly gathered enough comments, but now a young kid is arrested i bet u this thread will get to page 10 before afternoon today. Nigerians are just envious of those bois. What could be worse than what magu did and yet he was let out on bail, no one even asked how thr proceedings in court went thats if he was actually even charged to court. Nigeria can only get worse because the citizens would rather stone a small thief than catch the real thieves that pushed the small ones into crime. As i type this i feel sad for how our country has been brainwashed to live in mental shackles and to believe thr leaders are right to steal while thr fustrated youths should all be locked up for trying to survive. What a shame.

This media trial will kill someone this year, if not u. Pls tell me, what exactly was Magu's offense(s) ?
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by mandate12: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Mr lawyer,you're talking off point.
We aren't talking about the guy who sold the car to him.
We're talking about the mother who aided him in scamming people and if you're really a lawyer, you should know its also a crime..

... sadly he's not sad
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by piper7(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
I won't see any body shouting Igbo Amaka now. Where are they
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by jesmond3945: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
shafanik:
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you.
my brother this is not the way to preach. You are making mockery of evangelism by spamming.
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by mrkings84(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
gonkin:

This one is small. Come to delta state. You'll hear someone's building his 3rd house

Still better than languishing in poverty......

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Unrated900(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
TakeThem:
Magu should be made to carry that white board too.

Lol
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Unrated900(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
Fool he keeps customizing cars

While the mother keeps encouraging him

Train up a child in the way of the lord when he grows up,he won’t depart from it.
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
hahn:

Rivers State people can name their kids anything.

I've seen White, Brown, Gulder, Fanta, Jealousy etc. There's no limit over there bro grin

Exotic names smiley

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by subcbouy: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Family runs! Advance collabo banco
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by BornRicch(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
abduljabbar4:

You have come again to show your fraudulent, stupid, animalistic and utterly idiot stupidity that must have been inherited from your executed father.

Magu should be killed too just like you and every other Wasted sperm called yahoo boy.

Whether you like it or not, the useless boy and his useless mother have been shamed and they will soon be heading to kirikiri. You and that slawormir guy will also join them in no time. THIEVES

May your doom befall you bastard being.
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Internet247(m): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
office boys too dey Over-do na why Reds dey burst !! embarassed
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by fubymystic(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dandy spice... shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by dellman4(m): 12:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Thunder strike all EFCC official that arrested the guy and his family. What is the punishment given to fraudster Magu and you are here spoiling other people's name. Na Ogun go kill all EFCC officials

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Amanda4life: 12:40am On Jul 18, 2020
May God rescue the poor from the hand of government
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by BDKLee(m): 3:54am On Jul 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

\\
Re: EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 18, 2020
Edo people always fraudulent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Women Who Inserted Cocaine In Their Vagina Pictured / Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.