Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! (6903 Views)

Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) / Deceased First Female Pilot Tolulope Arotile Was Hit By An “excited Friend” / Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! by Warlayx: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2020
It's definitely a murder case now, are you guys just figuring it out. Everyone had been going about it as if she died a natural death undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! by Janney21: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Sunmolar:

I agree with you.Enemies of progress in all shades are everywhere, one must not relent in fervent prayers;the more you rise,the more your foes are pissed.

When your gifts take you up, you have to be more prayerful because of the fraternity of the ogas at the top.
Re: BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2020
joyandfaith:
I have strong feeling she was murdered. Military,NIA and DSS are dangerous place to work. Your friend can be asked to murder you in the name of national security-yes order from above. you have no choice. death usually looks accidental from freaky accident to fire incident or friendly fire or armed robbery attacks or poisoning. Even in business world and politics, you will be amazing that most deaths are not natural or accidental but premeditated murders. but who dares to investigate deaths? there are no will and resources to investigate. police and judiciary are good at settle murder cases out of court. imagine!!!this country sinks.

Re: BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! by Babacele: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
A young athletic soldier just can't die from a hit from a reversing car just like that,that no member of her family could be there to hear her last experiences,wishes and feelings?

Who was the boss that summoned her and with nostalgia she had obeyed( must be an unusual summon for a trained soldier indroctinated to obey to have felt like not obeying) ? We want an independent investigation biko.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! by DonBenny77(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
Everything is possible in this boko haram government.
When someone was called a terrorist they thought it was a joke. Imagine the girl bombing his faithfuls she had to pay at some point.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! by Parablesonmarble: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Some will call it 'conspiracy theory' while some will call it 'truth movement'. Some others will call it 'village people' while some will call it ' friendly fire'. One thing I know for certain is that its not very advisable for any southerner to join Nigerian Military at this time and those already in should keep low profile until change of regime. All the negative news coming can't all be lies.
Re: BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! by geoffez: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
donaldeke:
Top flight investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has ruled the death of Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria airforce's first female combat helicopter pilot, as murder. Kemi stated that she came to the conclusion that the sad event was as a result of jealousy and back-biting

She wrote in her explosive tweet:

https://www.reporterswall.com/breaking-airforce-girl-tolu-arotile-was-murdered-kemi-olunloyo/
The truth will soon come out.Shes not lying not,nor never at all
Re: BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! by ewaek(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
How sad that a generation as ours would treat an issue as this like just another news headline, afterall we are not directly affected. However we fail to realize that it is our future that is at stake should this pattern continue. Another promising Nigerian Youth has been forced to an early grave and what would our response be? Could we just stop for a moment and consider that there might be an element of truth in this story? Could we set aside our ethnicity and demand an investigation into a sensitive issue as this?
#JusticeForTolulope
Re: BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! by Femiartalade(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Deffjam:
I can swear with my left balls that she was mudered either, frm her place of W or hometown, she is from my mother's hometown, that place is fool of witches and wizard. You dare not go to village and show off, let alone be succesfull outside the village.
if you carry beta flashy car go my village(dad), i swear, there will be an accident while coming back.

ps:up until this moment me and my siblings do not know our village and i dont think we would ever know it as a consequence of my parents.
so you think your village people need you to come to village before they can deal with you? Lol��
Re: BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! by Juliearth(f): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
I learnt she's one of those waging serious war on Bokoharam

Yes, she was. May her soul rest in peace. To serve Nigeria is now a crime, punishable by death.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! by Juliearth(f): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
joyandfaith:
I have strong feeling she was murdered. Military,NIA and DSS are dangerous place to work. Your friend can be asked to murder you in the name of national security-yes order from above. you have no choice. death usually looks accidental from freaky accident to fire incident or friendly fire or armed robbery attacks or poisoning. Even in business world and politics, you will be amazing that most deaths are not natural or accidental but premeditated murders. but who dares to investigate deaths? there are no will and resources to investigate. police and judiciary are good at settle murder cases out of court. imagine!!!this country sinks.

Apt! You have said it all.
Re: BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! by Olabode971(f): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

This country doesn't sinks ooh... IT STINKS!!!
Re: BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! by Deffjam: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Femiartalade:
so you think your village people need you to come to village before they can deal with you? Lol��
100% true talk bro...atimes u need to lay low.
nobody from the village know me or my sibblings dey just knw my parents gave some births...the last my dad and my mom went to village, their car skidd off inside thick bush.
Re: BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! by meobizy(f): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
No, she wasn't. She likely died from what was reported. Nigerians always hate to believe that someone passed away untimely.
Re: BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
She was active in decimating bandits. She's been killed. Another citizen who claimed to be ex-military said he was shot at by his fellow military personnel while in combat against Boko Haram. Hope people remember "an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North"? The problem of this country is that region that's the parasite in more ways than one.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED! by FullBlastLight: 3:05am On Jul 18, 2020
Who is even investigating who here?

Are they not all same same? Huh?

Calculatively, they alwys know dt it's only a question of few days & every clamour over d incident wil spiral down as it wil be overtaken by other fresh phenomena!

It hasn't really change, dt has almost alwys been d pattern!

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Mamman Ali For N91m Fraud / I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay / The Memoirs Of A Faceless Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.