Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People (56781 Views)

Ministerial Nominees: Osunbor, Mohammed May Make List / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by AmuDimpka: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Revolva:

You are close a bit but I don't buy that your idea that Yoruba is older than igala .
Just because modern literature says igala language is yorubaiod means igala is from them

Mother's tongue tells a lot , if igala women dis not give birth to yorubas together with Benin father called oduduwa then how come Yoruba and igala language have some similarities.
As for ibaji people I know there are some of them that mingles and you are right about that but today they don't agree to be Igbo no matter their behavior .
But if they want to be called Igbo well it's up to them to go to the eze Igbo council and propose themselves.

Even the igalas outside kogi pay homage to Attah of igala

Now who is at a fair chance of recognition

Is it the igbos in southern kogi that don't want to meet up with igbos leaders and voice themselves or the igalas outside kogi who are already documented

It is.... It is exactly pronounced that way ! Onu Ebu is the title of their king and what they call their king toll date meaning Spokesperson or mouthpiece of Ebu

Or can you tell me what Onu means I'm Igala

You lied on Onu being Yoruba and I caught you now you don change post !

They have been igbonized period... You keep saying things you aw not sure of... Just like you made a mention of Ibaaji... Dude go and drink sir... It's Sunday

Onu is called chief in igala land oga ok it's an igala title not Igbo

Every igala no matter have their Onu (Ohnuh)..remember not the same pronounced as Igbo version of onu (Ornu)

So if Ebu cheif bear Onu as title that is to tell you they know their customers n traditions and they speak igala till date

Igala names... Very far from igbo and Onu is not part of it

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Kennyswag: 8:31am On Jul 20, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Lies big lies... I live in Lagos and I speak Yoruba ... Mouth is called Enu not Onu so stop this madness .. and in Igbo Enu is. Different word meaning up

So Onu Ebu means the speaker or the spokesperson of Ebu and he bears igbo ne and Onu means spokesperson or mouthpiece of a person
.. Igbo bear that name example Ohbonnaya Onu

Show me one Igala man that bears the name Onu then I can take you serious .. if you can't ... Can you remain silent forever?
I thought you live in nnewi? Modafucker grin grin
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by AmuDimpka: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kennyswag:
I thought you live in nnewi? Modafucker grin grin
I don't live there asshole ! Ukpor is in Nnewi South
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Kennyswag: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
AmuDimpka:

I am an asshole ! Ukpor in Nnewi South is a shithole reason why I can't stay there
yes modafucker grin grin
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Ugo4hotish(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Spiff20:
Mercy Chinwo - Rivers
Tony Elumelu - Delta
Jim Ovia - Delta
Godwin Emefiele - Delta
Austin Okocha - Delta
Okonjo Iweala - Delta
Pat Utomi - Delta

Why don't you stick to your 5 eastern states and leave out the disputing states. The other thread was about celebs who are not yorubas but mistaken for yorubas due to their romance with the culture. I think another should be created for Igbos.

You're very stupid
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Spiff20(m): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ugo4hotish:

You're very stupid
Who be this one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) / Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV / Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.