Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People (56895 Views)

Ministerial Nominees: Osunbor, Mohammed May Make List / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by AsawanaDgreat: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
Igbo amaka Nig limited

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Chudivictor(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
on what basis/ground is Nnamdi Kanu influential? some one that does nothing than to mislead the youth? especially youth from the East? OP, Nnamdi Kanu shouldn't be added to the list please!
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Advocate500: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
seanfer:

Where do you get the 65% of rivers indigenes speaks Igbo, have you been to rivers state?
Funny how people always try to change what we all know. Come to Rivers State and tell the indigenes that they’re Igbo.
u did not answer the question, is 65% of rivers people not igbo speaking people? I live in rivers state so counter the claim, their claim not to be igbo is baseless and unfounded, their official language is igbo so are their culture and traditions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by clockwisereport: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
NegroAcheiver:
Pls forgive.me but pls save me.I promise to help people when God blesses me.Im not a scammer.Im in severe pains.o242o11694 gtb.Thank you.

when are you people going to stop this rubbish?

how do you manage to buy data only to beg online?

cant you do menial work to survive at least for the mean time?

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by SmartPolician: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
seanfer:
6) Mercy Chinwo Nnenda

Mercy Chinwo is a Nigerian gospel singer, a talented composer and songwriter. She was the winner of the Nigerian Idol Season 2 in 2012 and named the winner in three categories – Africa Gospel New Artiste of the Year, Africa Gospel Female Artiste of the Year and Africa Gospel Song of the Year (Excess Love).

Mercy is from Rivers State, Her mum is from Akwa-Ibom state... The last time we checked Rivers State is not an Igbo State.

Keep fooling yourself
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Dmanlex(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
This list lack merits without the names of Air peace CEO, Illychapo etc.
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
LukasPodolski:

and others ethnic groups don't have Excellent drive?
You dey mind am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Anambra1stS0n: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
WarriFirstSon:

Tony Elumelu and Jim Ovia and Don Jazzy (Isoko) are not Igbo. The poster didn't do proper research
Isoko they names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by SmartPolician: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
seanfer:

Where do you get the 65% of rivers indigenes speaks Igbo, have you been to rivers state?
Funny how people always try to change what we all know. Come to Rivers State and tell the indigenes that they’re Igbo.

I am sure the most successful Rivers politican, Chibuike Amaechi, has a different opinion

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language/amp

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Nchenches: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Except for a few names there who understand that their Igbo people have no better future in Nigeria, most of them others are Igbos who make fame and money through the name, Nigeria.
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Dpharisee: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Gforce2015:

Yes. The food is set for us to eat.....
I'm proudly Oduduwa pikin.
The OP talked about the most influential in Igbo Land, and I can spot a lot of personalities of questionable character in the list....what are they influencing? ....if personae of questionable character represent the norms and values of Igbo land then, I give up for the entire race of Nyamiri Kingdom.....
TUeh!

Odudunwa means Last Born of Amadioha grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Anambra1stS0n: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sammy07:

I swear, 5 Yoruba names will beat all these nonsense they wrote.
5 names I'll mention,
1 in the art of literature
1 in the politics
1 in music
1 in legal practice
1 in traditional way (kings grin)

influential people kill them there grin

I won't even go to religion or Activitism grin

Again, influential people kill them there grin
Ignorant mind
Please list the names, I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by TzPalo: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Whoever compiled this list is mad

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Openbusiness4: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
To Check my signature , Follow this direction (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by j1mmy: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
post=91805660:

Ignorant mind
Please list the names, I'm waiting

IGBO success:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y&t=232s
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by michoim(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Some names like JJ Okocha, Genevieve,Elumelu, Godwin Emefiele are not complete Igbos. They mixed with Niger Delta. And some names like Former Imo state governor Okorocha , Ken Nnamani are missing while Nnamdi Kanu is negatively influential. My take though...stand to be corrected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by AuroraB(f): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeeeeews!
Who wants to know sad undecided
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by anayolity: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dr. Stella Okoli is not there undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Dedetwo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
martineverest:
are okonjo iweala,Elumelu,Okocha,ovia and Elumelu igbos?.

Can you not read? They are Yari.ba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by j1mmy: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
TzPalo:
Whoever compiled this list is mad

Probably done by an IGBO drug dealer from jail cell.
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by SmartPolician: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Factshunter:
And the OP has to include people from SS and claim them as IBO grin grin grin....Talking about Jim Ovia among others ?? grin grin

You need to understand that Igbo does not end in South East

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by j1mmy: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Spiff20(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kenplay:

You suffer from low self esteem.
If an article says the 10 most influencer jews, wont a jew that comes from America and France be included? Will it be only jews that stays in Isreal?

Work on your low self-esteem.
I specifically mentioned disputing states. In case you don't grab what that means. The Igbo ancestry of people in Rivers and Delta is in the abyss of controversy and such they should left out. Will Pay Utomi, Elumelu, Mercy and the rest listed Glady accept to be labelled Igbo? and possibly deny their isoko, ikwerre or anioma tribes? These people have times without number debunked their Igbo descent and linked their ancestry to somewhere else, yet you keep dragging them. Yet you call them underachievers but will be glad to flaunt their successes and tag them Igbo. So many Edo people bear Yoruba names and speak the language that doesn't make them Yoruba. It is you who has low esteem.

5 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by LZAA: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:
The list became total rubbish as soon as i saw name #1 and # 11.

So how are those people influential? Are they the wealthiest Igbos? = NO!
Are they Igbos that command a type of respect that once they give their opinion or endorse someone, then it is a big influence on that issue? = NO!

This list was definitely produced by a Fulani. Simply to massage the go of the crook called Arthur Eze. You could have added Lauretta Onochie as #1 too. Since in your mind, any Igbo that publicly insults Ndigbo is suddenly the most influential Igbo in your silly mind.
Ndi ala!
So true
Arthur eze is a disgrace to every igbo person
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Dedetwo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
michoim:
Some names like JJ Okocha, Genevieve,Elumelu, Godwin Emefiele are not complete Igbos. They mixed with Niger Delta. And some names like Former Imo state governor Okorocha , Ken Nnamani are missing while Nnamdi Kanu is negatively influential. My take though...stand to be corrected.

You are one of the reasons Nigeria is regarded as a shithole. I heard that Urhobo, Itsekiri and Ijo are mixed with Niger Delta and are not complete Urhobo, Itsekiri and Ijo.

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
This post will cause war now ehn. embarassed
Why is it so difficult to break free from tribal bigotry nitori Olorun?

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by LZAA: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

Sir I do menial jobs but people in charge most times took advantage of us maybe because we are not educated like them and Opera mini gives free data for mtn and Airtel users to use naraland.It is not my wish to do this sir but people I asked to support me with even a loan insult me.Thank you sir.
Bros leave that story
Opera gives data for...u guessed it opera not to be used on other platforms
Ask and u shall receive sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Female APC Agent Arrested For Vote-Buying In Ede / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.