Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People (56898 Views)

Ministerial Nominees: Osunbor, Mohammed May Make List / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by caleboxylic: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Factshunter:
See them claiming delta man. grin

You are a thief? So anioma people are not Igbo people again but Nzeogwu is an igbo man. You should have called him bendel too.

You are people are daft. Why are you interested in igbo land and Her people?

Mind your tribe and leave alaigbo and ndi igbo alone.

5 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Oneeyesunday: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
So Nnamdi Kanu is not influential in Igbo land. grin

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by BarrElChapo(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
No Emmanuel Bishop Okonkwo. Nonsense list angry

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by jrusky(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kenplay:

Expect a ban soon, your comment has been reported.

Hahaha go ahead and report. Pls to who? When you are here lying with your fake list the almight Mr Ban you report me to did not see it bah?

So you insilt me and you expect me to keep quiet amd say thank you bah? I repeat you are not serious.

You called Delta part that speak igbo as fake igbo infact to marry them is a war but when it comes to making fake list then they are igbo bah That was how one came here the other day and say Anambra are not igbo they are from Igala but now Arthur Eze is number one in your fake list and Igbo Amaka to igala man isn't

Taaahh bro biko bu onye Abeg waka one side.
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Dreyton36: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
My Edo people oya update our own make them shock
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by AmazingELixir: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
grin

Op what about Allen ifechukwu Onyema ...founder of Air peace
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by clockwisereport: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

Sir they do but most times we are cheated esp we the Younger ones cause most times i do site jobs.Most times you get less than the amount you hoped for and by the time you're given with threat and bullying you'll not have any savings because of the many things you have planned to use the money for.

ok. too bad

endeavour to live within your means

try as much as possible to acquire a skill
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Factshunter: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
caleboxylic:

You are a thief? So anioma people are not Igbo people again but Nzeogwu is an igbo man. You should have called him bendel too.

You are people are daft. Why are you interested in igbo land and Her people?

Mind your tribe and leave alaigbo and ndi igbo alone.

Daft? Do you even understand the meaning of that word? Dude, it fits you and the rest of you quite well. Mr man, learn to use the appropriate words for the right people.

It perfectly fits you, ok.

Now run along and hit your head for saying that nonsense. grin
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by CheGuevara101(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chudivictor:
on what basis/ground is Nnamdi Kanu influential? some one that does nothing than to mislead the youth? especially youth from the East? OP, Nnamdi Kanu shouldn't be added to the list please!

Go and remove his name from the list by yourself and watch how you'll be stoned to death.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by winkmart: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Them try
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Yoighaman(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
@OP: We hope you are either on that list or aspire to be in the nearest future...
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by CheGuevara101(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
michoim:
Some names like JJ Okocha, Genevieve,Elumelu, Godwin Emefiele are not complete Igbos. They mixed with Niger Delta. And some names like Former Imo state governor Okorocha , Ken Nnamani are missing while Nnamdi Kanu is negatively influential. My take though...stand to be corrected.

You're nothing but a slowpoke what is known as Oponu in our local parlance.

3 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by nonxo007(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sammy07:

I swear, 5 Yoruba names will beat all these nonsense they wrote.
5 names I'll mention,
1 in the art of literature
1 in the politics
1 in music
1 in legal practice
1 in traditional way (kings grin)

influential people kill them there grin

I won't even go to religion or Activitism grin

Again, influential people kill them there grin
This list I believe isn't to spite anyone, but if you feel that way kindly go ahead and make your list.
PS: I hope your name is on the list.
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Akharmony: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Igbo Man: Emeka deh come abroad come hustle.

yoruba Man: Gbolakin no come abroad O, the life here is worst.���..

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by clockwisereport: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

Ok sir thank you for your kind advices.Begging ruins one dignity but when youve tried all you can think of and nothing seems to move one painfully has to forget all that.Im not justify it by the way.Thank you.

you are welcome bro

it shall be well

more wins
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Sammy07: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dedetwo:

MarriagebyIgbo,

You simply cannot help yourself not engage in silly tribalism. The poster did not remotely stopped you from posting the silly 5 Yari.ba peeps who could have beat the poster's list before now. If you are not visionary, please stop your tribal irredentism when other people show their inventive genius.

stop linking me to marriagebyigbo, we're different
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by odomanis: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ezemust:
how did Mercy beat Frank Edward?how did phyno beat psquare?how did Arthur eze make the list?who is ezeqwesili?do u know who emagwali is?do u know who Joe achuzie is?

His publication is according to what he knows,he cant do mor than that. This is his opinion,you can add yours. Even Airpeace Onyema is not in his list.
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by okeyglm: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
where is barth nnaji, bianca ojukwu, tecno phones guys. not even Rev. fr mbaka, fr ede

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Bighead9: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Most of them are Igala from Anambara State.

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by caleboxylic: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Factshunter:

Daft? Do you even understand the meaning of that word? Dude, it fits you and the rest of you quite well. Mr man, learn to use the appropriate words for the right people.

It perfectly fits you, ok.

Now run along and hit your head for saying that nonsense. grin

You are!! Stop discussing about Alaigbo and ndi igbo. You are not an igbo man and such disqualifies you from discussing who is igbo and who is not.

I ask you for the last time. Why are you afraid of igbo nation? Why are you interested in having a divided igbo nation like your forefathers?

4 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by spiritmasquerad(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
When did jim ovia become igbo

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by kingsclass: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Factshunter:

This thief has come again. The dude with the cheap suite on his wedding day.

Deal with it, must you claim a delta man? grin

Mind you Delta is a state and not a tribe.In Delta state we have the Urhobo's,Ijaws,Itshekiri's,Igbo's etc.

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Mayeldah(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Some of the people on the list are from Delta State, a good number of them.

make the list for exclusively south east Biko.

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by princetemitee(f): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Sammy07: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Tflex01:

Lol... Please don't do that. Very unnecessary.
sure, I'm not doing that. It's unnecessary.
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by OpinionCounts(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
helinues:
Where is Invicus Obi? angry undecided

He is with Hushpuppi discussing how to help Magu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Otunbastevo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Some names here are not Igbo's, who authorized this lis? So many important names are left out & loffers & inconsequential names all over. As a confirmed Igbo man, I completely disagree with the list.
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by agwom(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Oh God make me great!
Re: Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People by Factshunter: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
caleboxylic:

You are!! Stop discussing about Alaigbo and ndi igbo. You are not an igbo man and such disqualifies you from discussing who is igbo and who is not.

I ask you for the last time. Why are you afraid of igbo nation? Why are you interested in having a divided igbo nation like your forefathers?

How can I answer these stupid and useless questions? Afraid ibos? How did you come about that? Mehn, this is annoying. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video / Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture) / Jubilation As Atiku Storms Kogi State For Mega Rally (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.