Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo (21633 Views)

Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos / 2021 BUDGET:: Zamfara Govt To Spend N1bn On Mosques, Islamic Schools, Others / Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by innno: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
na hear e end o, nothing more
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by akint67(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lisaint:
Private school owners
Nah dem go chop the funds

Take it or leave it
Nothing will get to those helpless teachers

you just spoke my mind. most private school owners will channel the fund to the development of their school infrastructure, pay outstanding loans from other banks, cater for their family needs e.t.c neglecting their teachers because their language is always "Soldier go, soldier come barrack no de go anywhere". they always capitalise on the unemployment rate in Nigeria which forces graduate to go into teaching because their is no job out there.
I pray that God will remember every educators out there an position everyone for greatness.
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by zeusdgrt(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Shooyie:

Gotten. Lie detector. And you aren't myopic?lol!
Atleast u got the point.Educate urself with facts not assumptions,it will do ur life good.
Bye
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by BreconHills(m): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
sylve11:
@ op, A Country who doesn't have database of her citizens, would find it very difficult to progress. cool

Nigeria's problem is not database, it is the existence of too many databases. BVN. INEC, NIN, Passport Office are all databases that cover at least 70% of the population. All Uni's have databases as has the NYSC system from inception in the 70's. All the mobile telcos have sim databases. Some of these databases have name, sex, age, state of origin, occupation and biometrics. BVN is tied to all available bank accounts. The challenge is database integration not database creation.
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Funmitybose(f): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Please let this come to fruition.Am tired of everything right now as in.....Another thing I heard from naps is if u don't have your trcn certificate,you can't get anything which is very wrong cause many Nigerian teachers did the examination last year October to be precise and I don't know if the certificate is out.
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Ttorp(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good one VP

Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Nicoddemus(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
How do we apply?
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Anwons(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good move
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
hope its not audio money though
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by uchrikk(m): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kei144:
I hope private university workers are included. Many private university workers that I know are contemplating suicide. A friend of mine that works in Paul University, Awka, has borrowed from so many people that people don't agree to lend money to him again and he confided in me that suicide is the only way out. Even though I myself am also broke, I had to give him 20% of the little that remained on me; otherwise, how could I claim to be his friend and yet do nothing when he is contemplating suicide.

Private school is private school; be it nursery, primary, secondary or university. The school is still a private school whether it is owned by a Mission ( Islamic or Christian schools owned by already handicapped religious bodies occasioned by long closure of churches and mosques ) or they are the ones owned by individual proprietors who claim the association of private school owners. I have read through the whole thread to see how a common teacher in self isolation at his or her home can easily apply for this loan and get it, but I am yet to see it. So please, someone should quote me when the good vice president makes the application method or link public.
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by hiziko22: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Home Tutor
If you are in need of a personal home lesson teacher for your child(ren)/wards. Please kindly call this number: 08083319204, 09031939140.
Subject area: ss1-ss3. Mathematics, physics, further mathematics & chemistry. My fees are affordable. For JUNIOR CATEGORY: Mathematics, English language, Basic science & BST. For the J.s.s 3. Students must have there Evergreen past questions. For PRIMARY CATEGORY: Pry 4,5 & 6. Primary 6 student must have there UGO.C.UGO.
Location: Mowe/ Ofada. Candidates must reside in mowe/ ofada. Instead of sitting down at home been idle, why can't you make use of this opportunity during this pandemic. No knowledge is waste. Try me for the next 2 weeks, if no improvement is seen, then the contract can be terminated. Experience speaks!!!
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Paramount01:

Did you know the meaning to loose your job
So people marry because the assume they are working,if you know you don't have a job will you have marry
oga respect your muscles na ? na go find another job
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by kaludestiny10(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2020
Alwaysachick:

You know then too well, asking for 50k and above to process an unknown amount of loan. All thieves.

We are patiently waiting to see real beneficiaries. At least if this one pulls through, we will commend VP for a job well done.
Even if they decide to pay the money, they will end up paying a few selected individuals, while the remaining money will be looted.

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Eminently Qualified To Rule Nigeria ― Amaechi / El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions / Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak