Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court (14834 Views)

Police Impound 22 Cars In Abuja, Arrest 4 Suspects / Plate Number Valid But Not Assigned To Any Vehicle / Have You Ever Heard Of Any Vehicle Recall In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court by agboifeanyi242(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2020
Ok
Re: FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court by NaijadrivaCars: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2020
If VIO or LASTMA catch you, you go know say FRSC na your friend.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court by MikkieEl: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2020
SoftP:
& whose jurisdiction is it to pass this judgment
Zone 11 in Osun State.?
Re: FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court by Celly2020: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2020
Please friends I need financial assistance to complete my house rent it was due last two months but now it remains 80,000 to be completed and the layer in charge have serve me notice two time and he may charge me to court any moment from now account number 3046118100 first bank 08144455436 my phone number please may God bless any one that comes to my rescue.
Re: FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court by Mayng01(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2020
Mtchew! Uselessness is the middle name of the frsc.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court by Ochima75(m): 9:42am On Jul 17, 2020
Anyone complaining about FRSC hasn't had a face off with VIO or LASTMA.

FRSC & police are your friends trust me

1 Like

Re: FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court by micflo28(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2020
Impounding a car is the last resort after your driver's license, vehicle particulars are all expired and nothing to hold unto. Those insulting frsc should ask the man why he has failed to renew his licenses and even paid the fine if he wasn't guilty of the offence. Someday your family member will work in frsc and your opinion about frsc will change.
Re: FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2020
Openbusiness4:
FRSC (a federal agency) by law are ONLY supposed to function on FEDERAL ROADS. This ruling gives them a right to function on all roads, that is including state roads. I can't wait to see them CLASH with the state VIO who perform similar functions. Duplication of public services and enforcement. FRSC should be scrapped. VIO is enough and perform an all encompassing function than FRSC. VIO is sufficient. FRSC is just a waste of FG money
But they had the right since it is in the FCT Abuja

1 Like

Re: FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court by greatbuc(m): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2020
If you have all that is required to drive, then what's your business with FRSC? A jë sugar ton pe era ni ota. He who must come to Equity must come with clean hands. Most of Americas impounded vehicles are auctioned brought here as tokunbo. Sit down and be forming activist instead of thanking your stars that the fines are meagre and payable. $300 fine and above for there. Some of them dey read all your post dey say see enjoyment.
Re: FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court by Tannhauser(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2020
greatbuc:
If you have all that is required to drive, then what's your business with FRSC? A jë sugar ton pe era ni ota. He who must come to Equity must come with clean hands. Most of Americas impounded vehicles are auctioned brought here as tokunbo. Sit down and be forming activist instead of thanking your stars that the fines are meagre and payable. $300 fine and above for there. Some of them dey read all your post dey say see enjoyment.

Hope you know what the process is over there before a vehicle is impounded for a traffic offense. Even for repeated DUIs only your license is suspended nobody just impounds a car
Re: FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court by greatbuc(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2020
Tannhauser:

Hope you know what the process is over there before a vehicle is impounded for a traffic offense. Even for repeated DUIs only your license is suspended nobody just impounds a car
oh here you also don't get impounded if you have a valid license. The point system here too does not count so you can repeat your offence as much as you like. Have you asked what they do to people who don't have a license at all? Then the fine they pay there compared to ours.. The process of reclaiming your license or vehicle..
Re: FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court by Richie77: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thank God, I no dey wait for them . Police wey carry gun self go shout before I stop not to talk of FRSC.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court by samolistic80(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Openbusiness4:
FRSC (a federal agency) by law are ONLY supposed to function on FEDERAL ROADS. This ruling gives them a right to function on all roads, that is including state roads. I can't wait to see them CLASH with the state VIO who perform similar functions. Duplication of public services and enforcement. FRSC should be scrapped. VIO is enough and perform an all encompassing function than FRSC. VIO is sufficient. FRSC is just a waste of FG money

I think there's something wrong with you. Write adjevtively and don't be bias.
Re: FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court by iyatrustee(f): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
seanblaise:

Sometimes its not about license, you can't ask a 50year old man for drivers license.

Really?
Re: FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court by onyxo76(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ochima75:
Anyone complaining about FRSC hasn't had a face off with VIO or LASTMA.

FRSC & police are your friends trust me
but vio and lastma no carry gun, how come people fear them so much, for my side for osun state i no dey even stop for vio .
Re: FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court by Salako01(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Can they impound Buhari's Benzo..... Just asking for a friend grin
Re: FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court by Macheteros1: 6:21am On Jul 18, 2020
seanblaise:
The aim of FRSC has been defeated. Their primary aim is "Road Safety" and this duty is to be carried out on Federal Roads accross the country. But what we have today are a group of tax collectors stationed on the road and looking motorist to extort. Once you pay, it doesn't matter what rule you break, you are good to go.
Also body camera should be introduced in ALL security outfits in the country.
My thoughts exactly o. Only on federal roads but with this ruling hmmm...
Re: FRSC Can Impound Any Vehicle Anywhere - Abuja High Court by seanblaise(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2020
iyatrustee:

Really?
Yeap because it doesn't make sense. They should be concerned with enforcing road safety measures like use of seat belt, no overloading, checking the physical state of the driver eg carrying out alcohol test if they suspect a driver is drinking and driving etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ford Technological Solution. / Ford Develops Smart Car Window That Lets The Blind Feel The Outside World / Nigerian Air Force, Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.