Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist (45552 Views)

Majek Fashek: Before And After The Rain By Azuka Jebose / Failed Journalist Turned Facebook Bully: A Peep Into Jebose’s Troubled Life / “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by MrOjay1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
That journalist go shit the money for kirikiri grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by olab059(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Aflix(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
The journalist go get sense by force
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by smile11s(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Where they wan get 2bn from?
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Kobicove(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
smile11s:
Where they wan get 2bn from?

The purpose is not to get the money from him, the motive is to male him a scapegoat!
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Shakaranews2020: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Awesome. Good for her

Meanwhile, The Shocking Truth Behind the dead of Tolulope Oluwatoyin Sarah Arotile, Nigeria first Military Helicopter has been exposed. Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHOiQVkS020
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by ModestGal(f): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nigerians worship rich people even if they won't give them any money. Watch as this thread go full of Ned worshippers.

By the way, check my signature to see how I can help you boost your business and your life altogether

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Dwaynestefan: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by kingthreat(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
That journalist has always been a trouble-maker. That's his calling.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by captainamiedi1: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Na wetin unemployment and closure of schools they cause. Make she go pay the money.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by edward1106(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
delzbaba:
This man is the real life Kanayo o kanayo.. if you know you know.

grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by fredoooooo: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good job sir .. sue all those bast*ards ..
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Alhaji Munir Ned Nwoko.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by mrMeen(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
ride on baba Ned I only liked you more after that comment, na man you be, do not ever compromise your standards for anybody no matter the criticism.

if he wan marry virgin wetin concern you the Bible encourages marriage to virgins, if I have the opportunity to marry a virgin and non virgin guess who I will choose.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Mummyfour(f): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
DCmonster:
He isn't a cultist but a fucking ritualist. His brother Prince Chukwunonso can testify to that undecided
Bros abeg tell us more. I dey like this kind story. cool
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by McBrooklyn(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
2 clowns just doing they own thing... Honestly none of my beeswax cool
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Mummyfour(f): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
But seriously people should think before talking. Atimes innocent words are misconstrued for something else. There are words that could hunt people all the days of their lives. And the internet is always lurking around to dish out the cold porridge of words and actions.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by SweetCunt97(f): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
It's not wrong to marry virgins. Some men are like that. They prefer to be the first user... Lolzz
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by bukatyne(f): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Can people just leave Ned alone?

He made up his mind to marry virgin wives.

His wives made up their minds to marry a man like Ned.

He did not marry any of the wives underaged.

Let's stop treating women as babies. They have sense to know what they want and go for it.

The women (except the first wife {debatable}) are not victims in this matter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Polchiz(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
@OP, you are a non-virgin. That is why you are pained
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by SmartchildTutor: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
EngineerBode:
I think journalist are angry that only actors and actresses are eating this guy's money. Unfortunately, the route they chose, blackmail, is a wrong one.

If you want to eat Ned's money, give him fine girls and sing his praise
Better still, they could've sent a virgin journalist his way.
I can bet my neighbour's balls that PNN is not done with virgin just yet.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by lolybaby(f): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Goodvibes007: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
That man though. He might be a pedo in disguise. He sure has a fetish for small girls.

Atleast he is doing it within the confines of the law.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Salvofthesouth(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
ha-..haha--..hahaha grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by SweetCunt97(f): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
The journalist is daft though... Many marriages ain't even anchored on love but mutual respect and sense of duty. Which one him dey shout love love like dem zeeworld fan?

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by zombieTRACKER: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
NigeriaB:
Wetin concern me;

All I know is that Regina Daniels is my celebrity crush. I will love her till the end of time.

That girl is dammm gorgeous!
Shame on you
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by holuwajobar(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Ned Nwoko is a cultist. Let him sue me. We will have our day in court. Not When I have the best lawyer.

My Lord, may I

Richdad

Been long I have seen your comment on nairaland
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by EmekaBlue(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Awon blogger blogger

wahala ti wa
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by jara: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
1. Ned you have to show proof that the statement that you are virgins monger is false.

2. You have to prove that you are not a public figure

3. You also know that you have to show reckless disregard for the truth

You know all these but trying to cow others. Stop showing your infantile tendencies on social media.

BTW, are you are virgins?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mompha: My Wristwatches Can Buy Three Mansions (Photos) / T-pain And His Bodyguard Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Olamide And Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.