Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,025 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist (45565 Views)

Majek Fashek: Before And After The Rain By Azuka Jebose / Failed Journalist Turned Facebook Bully: A Peep Into Jebose’s Troubled Life / “Majek Fashek Has 5 Years To Live, Doctor Said" - Azuka Jebose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Slynation:
Guide your mouth to avoid troubles... Most people don't know about this lesson, now you go pay tire...
errr.. i don't think so, court will have to decide case will go on for years and years even if he wins the case he will not get 2 billion, just because people sue for compensation doesn't mean they will get it. you cannot sue me for money i don't have even if i have the money and agrees to pay it will be 100 naira every month until....... it's not like Ned is young so he will never ever get the money.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Slynation(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
gypsey:
errr.. i don't think so, court will have to decide even if he wins the case he will not get 2 billion, just because people sue for compensation doesn't mean they will get it. you cannot sue me for money i don't have even if i have the money and agrees to pay it will be 100 naira every month until.......
This is defamation of character, Unless Ned decides to have mercy on her, since she decided to join issues with billionaire, she should be ready to pay in billions... grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
yea right, 2 billion? he is dreaming, case will go on for years and years until.. he dies man is old don't have long left. he should just swallow his pride and move on, if he is sure he isn't a cultist why worry himself? what does a cultist mean anyway? let the courts decide.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Slynation:
This is defamation of character, Unless Ned decides to have mercy on her, since she decided to join issues with billionaire, she should be ready to pay in billions... grin
grin fine i will agree to pay 50 naira every month until Ned dies, it's not like he has more years left.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by akdjr(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Yes.
skyfather09:
you get money??
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Slynation(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
gypsey:
grin fine i will agree to pay 50 naira every month until Ned dies, it's not like he has more years left.
Mogbe... Not like Ned needs the money oOgrin but he will just dash his thugs the money grin trust me you don't wanna know what will happen grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Bekool(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
Abeg naija jurnalists should free alhaji ned nwoko the man have chosen to collect his own 7 virgins here on earth than in their muslim paradise.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Jman06(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
jrusky:
But oga Nwoka if you are not a cultist why then did you chose virgin hunting as critera to be marrying underage Pls explain yourself.

We all know your type its no longer a new thing. No one is a baby in Nigeria anymore.

You told the world with your own mouth that you married that little brat called Regina not for love but for virginity.

Pls explain yourself?
He "loves" her for being a virgin just like y'all "love" for different reasons.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by jrusky(m): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Jman06:
He "loves" her for being a virgin just like y'all "love" for different reasons.

And...............
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
nonyofor2:
Y will a sane person be looking for virgins to marry if there's nothing attached to it
What kind of question is this?? shocked
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by skyfather09(m): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
akdjr:
Yes.
Oya na everywhere good for you
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Futuragetty: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
this journalist don enter one chance
Lol Read the alleged defamatory statement, there's nothing defamatory there. There's a difference, You are a thief and your acts are likened to that of a thief grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Eriggs: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
lifenija:
mumu see as u carry d matter put for head.

ode
Lalasticlala
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by beresponsible(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
NigeriaB:
Wetin concern me;

All I know is that Regina Daniels is my celebrity crush.
Mine too and be like the guy too wey dey write these thrash dey crush on the babe. Only difference his madness will cost him 2b

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by OdefaGirl(f): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
Egungun...... when Dem dey warn you, you no hear.... now see ya life grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by GalPissetzky: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
if ths was in a proper country, they will make sure the lady exposes him more. but in nigeria they shut up the truth
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by NigeriaB(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
beresponsible:

Mine too and be like the guy too wey dey write these thrash dey crush on the babe. Only difference his madness will cost him 2b

Hahaha, abi o

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by MrMacinterchi1: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
Osino stay with me lol.
People just de talk anyhow without sense at all. since is marrying a virgin or without love a crime bikonu?
Ned should take this sue very seriously. And she or he needs to apologize publicly too .
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Brightgem(f): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Why should Regina run when she knows the price at stake. She and her mother know what they are doing. She has chosen her path, some young women will follow her too. We already know the union makes no sense to right thinking decent people.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Depressedkidd: 12:21am On Jul 18, 2020
Wetin concern me. When you pay the 2bn finish, you go know say nor be everything wey dey your mind, you go post for social media. We wen don folo reason the same thing, we nor post am, but as you post am, e don befall you, nae be say you must pay cos you don defame the man character and you nor fit prove Wetin you de cap. Naedem say excess capping nor good.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Amanda4life: 12:30am On Jul 18, 2020
The man no get joy at all.

If Regina messes up.

This man will reap of every penny and property given to her
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 18, 2020
How is he a cultist ,? To marry virgin na bad thing?

Which decent man wants a pit latrine for a wife?
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by FLOTAN(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2020
But those comments were very serious and damaging. I hope the writer considered the gravity before clicking the send button. Yes, there’s freedom of speech but freedom after the speech is another thing.

***Enjoy our promo this season and get a 20% discount on your Real Estate Investment! Stop thinking, take action!

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by Fragility6: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
Pls let us teach our children that " He who keeps his mouth shut keeps himself out of trouble"!
The holy book even teaches us to mind our business.I wonder for some people o

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by prettymaxy(f): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
I heard Ned Nwoko sent his goons to pickup his uncle the Obi of Idumuje Ugboko Obi Chukwunonso Nwoko early this morning.
Re: Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist by ThugBoy(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Amspecial:
grin wen u 5n billoniar trouble u pay in billions grin

And when you find cultist trouble you pay with blood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Teni "Billionaire's Concert" In Lagos / Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' / Lawrence Abrokwah Used Acid To Defend Self Against Afia Schwarzenegger- Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.